PDA

View Full Version : Pakistani Prime Minister

les_taxi
9th May 2011, 22:31
Total clown! now he is blaming the rest of the world for crap intelligence :doh

As far as I'm concerned the Pakistanis knew exactly where he was and I wish the USA would not choose their words so as not to offend:)

bornatbirth
9th May 2011, 23:18
the US and the rest of the world should of been helping out all these other countries to improve and not to lay blame, the right wing crap coming out of the US is :censored: and we all wonder why bin laden came to life :Erm:

shame to see the obama becoming nothing more than a mouth piece for the rich extreme right wing, they dont know when to keep their big mouths shut :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
9th May 2011, 23:33
the US and the rest of the world should of been helping out all these other countries to improve and not to lay blame, the right wing crap coming out of the US is :censored: and we all wonder why bin laden came to life :Erm:

shame to see the obama becoming nothing more than a mouth piece for the rich extreme right wing, they dont know when to keep their big mouths shut :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Can someone translate that for me? :laugher:

grahamw48
10th May 2011, 00:56
Ah yes, these fine upstanding bastions of civilisation need more than just the billions in support from the Wicked West.

Howabout our internal organs and the shirts off our backs ? :rolleyes:

...Or perhaps they should just get their own .... together. :Erm:

Come on Allah, your chosen ones have been praying long enough ! :doh

Walaytawo
10th May 2011, 01:28

:xxgrinning--00xx3: And he's not even a good mouthpiece without his autocue:

S47sO1TCVmE

Dedworth
10th May 2011, 10:19
Total clown! now he is blaming the rest of the world for crap intelligence :doh

As far as I'm concerned the Pakistanis knew exactly where he was and I wish the USA would not choose their words so as not to offend:)

A sound reason for formally declaring them a Rogue State, withdrawing aid payments and imposing a trade and travel ban including cancellation of all visas

grahamw48
10th May 2011, 14:00
While they're at it, chuck out all the Pakistani troublemakers and religious nuts in both our countries, withdrawing citizenship if necessary.

We've been having the piss taken out of us for far too long ! :cwm23:

Walaytawo
11th May 2011, 03:37
Interesting that only 1 in 50 Abbottabad residents believe the OBL story. Many believe the man in the recent videos is Akhbar Han their neighbour. Maybe it's the US with the "crap intelligence" :rolleyes:

b1JWpgAWKEU

Dedworth
11th May 2011, 08:57
Interesting that only 1 in 50 Abbottabad residents believe the OBL story. Many believe the man in the recent videos is Akhbar Han their neighbour. Maybe it's the US with the "crap intelligence" :rolleyes:

:NEW5: Is it true that the Earth is flat ?

Walaytawo
11th May 2011, 09:02

I'm sure if Cammoron or the Daily Mail told you so you'd believe it :icon_lol:

KeithD
11th May 2011, 09:07
Interesting that only 1 in 50 Abbottabad residents believe the OBL story.

Blimey. You've been to Pakiistan, done your own vote, and come back. WOW!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Or did you get those figures online without any cross-reference evidence again? :crazy: Was the poll done properly? Did they ask a decent number of people? Was the correct question asked? Was the question asked in English or the local dialect? Remember, if you asked 1000 people in the area where the 7/7 bombers lived, 0 out of 1000 probably would have said they don't believe they lived in the area...... so even if the stats you state are correct, they are normal for things like this. :doh

Walaytawo
11th May 2011, 09:21
Blimey. You've been to Pakiistan, done your own vote, and come back. WOW!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Or did you get those figures online without any cross-reference evidence again? :crazy: Was the poll done properly? Did they ask a decent number of people? Was the correct question asked? Was the question asked in English or the local dialect? Remember, if you asked 1000 people in the area where the 7/7 bombers lived, 0 out of 1000 probably would have said they don't believe they lived in the area...... so even if the stats you state are correct, they are normal for things like this. :doh

My bad, Eddie :icon_sorry: I should have phrased it as "1 in 50 residents interviewed", as it said in the video. I guess you never clicked "play" :icon_lol: or you would've figured I wasn't talking literally :doh Just sensationalizing :D

KeithD
11th May 2011, 09:33
1 in 50 is actually a large figure, as if you asked 50 people in Florida who lived as neighbours to the 9/11 muppets the figure would be 0% compared to your 2% :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
11th May 2011, 09:55
who's eddie :Erm:

Terpe
11th May 2011, 10:00

Hope so coz I booked an along the world cuise :D

bornatbirth
11th May 2011, 10:03
what if you fall off? :Erm:

Terpe
11th May 2011, 10:08
what if you fall off? :Erm:

Don't know anyone who has yet so should be OK. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
11th May 2011, 10:38
Clearly something is going to need ironing out here. :Erm:

KeithD
11th May 2011, 11:42
Clearly something is going to need ironing out here. :Erm:

My knickers :ironing:

Dedworth
11th May 2011, 12:06

I wondered that

Arthur Little
11th May 2011, 12:34
I wondered that

:rolleyes: ... me too!!

Englishman2010
11th May 2011, 15:03

I think that's a reference to Keith's Iron Maiden avatar. Eddie is the monster who appears on all of their album covers.