PDA

View Full Version : girlfriends cni

gah73
22nd April 2007, 22:01
My girlfriend thinks the cni equivalent in the philippines is called a cenomar. Is she right? She wants to know where to get one and how long it will take.

thanks.

scotsfiancee
22nd April 2007, 22:17
Where she from anyway?

CENOMAR (Certificate of no Marriage) she will have to go in the nearest NSO (National statistics office) in their area. That's the place also were she going to get her authenticated birth certificate.

If not that busy, she will get it in the same day!

eljean
22nd April 2007, 23:22
Where she from anyway?

CENOMAR (Certificate of no Marriage) she will have to go in the nearest NSO (National statistics office) in their area. That's the place also were she going to get her authenticated birth certificate.

If not that busy, she will get it in the same day!

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:
mine takes a couple of weeks...maybe it depends on how really busy it is the day for them:rolleyes:

empott
22nd April 2007, 23:41
CENOMAR takes longer to get (not like the birth cert or marriage cert which u can get upon request), coz they have to verify it that one is not really married. They usually released it 3 weeks after the application. This is what i got from NSO website:

* The processing time is shorter when the copy requested is for a document that is already "converted" - i.e., the document is already in the CRS database.

* The processing period for requests for the Certificate of No Marriage Record is longer than that for copy issuance requests. The period could be longer if the surname of the subject person is common such as Aquino, Ferrer, Cruz, De Guzman, and others.

If u r going to get married here, cenomar is not needed.

gah73
23rd April 2007, 21:54
she's from surigao city. we're not getting married till july but its best to know how long these things take. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jta
24th April 2007, 10:34
she's from surigao city. we're not getting married till july but its best to know how long these things take. :xxgrinning--00xx3:,

hi gah73,

it depends where u like to marry, if in the philippines your fiance no longer need that CENOMAR only a Security paper of her birthcertificate from NSO. if in UK? then she should get that CENOMAR.