PDA

View Full Version : Austrian Visa - HELP please :/

ana07cutiepie
8th May 2011, 19:19
Hello everyone,

The parents of my bf want me to visit Austria this coming October they will sponsor me. I got so many questions about this visa though if it will work or not and what are the requirements, what should I do first?, if I have a chance. And when should we start processing the papers.. it's soo hard :( but that's life haha

Just a few info about me
I've been in to other places too like Thailand(2010) and Singapore(2011) of course with my bf.. He's been here many times like more than 10..and we knw each other since 2009 and I'll be 20 this coming October..we got lots of proof that our relationship is genuine, like pics and we chat everyday via skype..I talked to his family - I know his background and so on. I know a little of there language- basic.
So if there is an interview I won't be afraid to face them. We just don't know what to do first :( and how to start it :(

PLEASE PLEASE HELP US...

THANKS A LOT - from the bottom of my heart <3

Terpe
9th May 2011, 11:44
Hi there ana07cutiepie, welcome here.

I don't see too much of a problem for you.

As a first step for background info look here:-
http://austria.embassyhomepage.com/austrian_visa_information_austria_visa_service_cheap_flights_austria_hotels_vienna_travel_insurance_austria_embassy_london.htm

Then contact the Embassy in Philippines:-

Embassy of Austria in Metro Manila, Philippines

4th Floor, Prince Building 117 Rada Street, Legaspi Village
Makati
Metro Manila
Philippines
Phone:
+63-2-817-9191
+63-2-817-4992
+63-2-817-4993
Fax:
+63-2-813-4238
Email:
manila-ob@bmaa.gv.at

Consulate of Austria in Cebu City, Philippines

CRM Bldg., Escario cor. Molave Sts., Lahug
Cebu City
Philippines
Phone:
+63-32-231-0605
Fax:
+63-32-231-0437

Good Luck and let us know if it helps

ana07cutiepie
10th May 2011, 03:49
Hello Terpe, thanks for welcoming me here and also for your help.. And I got few questions left though :D do we need to book a flight ticket as a proof? and what if our visa wont be granted?? Flight tickets are bloody expensive so we are just careful.:/

thanks again for the help <3

Terpe
10th May 2011, 10:04
Hello Terpe, thanks for welcoming me here and also for your help.. And I got few questions left though :D do we need to book a flight ticket as a proof? and what if our visa wont be granted?? Flight tickets are bloody expensive so we are just careful.:/

thanks again for the help <3

I don't know exactly what Visa will be involved. It could be a Schengen visa, which sometimes requests travel details etc.
I strongly suggest to talk with the Austrian Embassy.
Sorry I can't help with this, too many if's and but's at this stage.

ana07cutiepie
10th May 2011, 10:40
I understand you, thanks for the help again. I will go to the Austrian Embassy in Lahug this coming
Thursday to ask questions and to gather some info.

:)

Terpe
10th May 2011, 10:47
I understand you, thanks for the help again. I will go to the Austrian Embassy in Lahug this coming
Thursday to ask questions and to gather some info.

:)

Be great if you could update here after your trip.:)
Good luck