PDA

View Full Version : Ugly Sisters stripped of 24hr Police Protection

Dedworth
7th May 2011, 21:27
Prince Andrew’s daughters are to be stripped of their 24-hour police protection after a growing row over the £500,000 annual cost.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384476/Beatrice-Eugenie-stripped-police-protection-row-50k-cost.html#ixzz1LhTccwJd

Good news as far as I'm concerned. This pair and their Freeloading/Freespending Parents are an embarassment to the other responsible, hardworking members of the Royal Family

Jonbo
8th May 2011, 12:20
Why can,t the family pay for protection they are not short of a bob or two

bornatbirth
8th May 2011, 12:27
the public should be protected from them :icon_lol:

Tawi2
8th May 2011, 15:01
That brown hat looks like something that hangs in a toilet as a bog-paper holder,absolutely criminal,where were the fashion police that day :NoNo:

Walaytawo
8th May 2011, 15:30
They don't look like sisters. Same as William and Harry don't look like brothers.

KeithD
8th May 2011, 15:35
They don't look like sisters. Same as William and Harry don't look like brothers.

Shock :yikes: ... apart from that's the way genetics work unless you have twins, etc...

Walaytawo
8th May 2011, 15:46
Shock :yikes: ... apart from that's the way genetics work unless you have twins, etc...

:Erm: Most siblings have features which are similar, here I don't see anything which, if I were to pass them in the street, would make me think they were related.

Just an observation, Eddie :)

Ako Si Jamie
8th May 2011, 15:47
You can tell the one on the right is Prince Andrew's.

Probably Kylie Minogue's too :cwm3:

KeithD
8th May 2011, 15:58
:Erm: Most siblings have features which are similar

Not all the ones I know, those that are noticably similar are actually in the minority.

Walaytawo
8th May 2011, 16:02
Not all the ones I know.

Welsh? :icon_lol: Say no more :D :xxparty-smiley-004:

KeithD
8th May 2011, 17:54
:Erm: Whose Welsh?

Doc Alan
8th May 2011, 22:38
Two full sibs ( such as, presumably, Eugenie and Beatrice ) share on average half their genes with each other. That's their genotype. But their phenotype ( how they look ) depends on what genes are expressed.
Identical twins have identical genotypes - they have the same DNA, because they arise from division of one fertilised egg. But even "identical" twins become less alike as they mature because of lifestyle choices or external influences. About 1/3 of all twins are identical. Non-identical twins share about half their genes, just like full sibs. :xxgrinning--00xx3: