PDA

View Full Version : Cosmo Restaurants

Dedworth
7th May 2011, 20:59
Brilliant "Pan Asian" eat as much as you want set up - far better than the £7.50 usual Chinese buffets

http://www.cosmo-restaurants.co.uk/about.html

We got stuffed in the Croydon one today - handy for Ikea, Wing Yip, Costco etc

Mainly South East but also in Swindon, Bristol. £7.99 weekday lunchtimes, £14.99 all other times

somebody
9th May 2011, 22:50
Nice one seems everywhere but Phill :D

Looks worth a wander a long to cheers Mr D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
10th May 2011, 12:33
Good info Dedworth. Thanks. Will try one out soon . That's just the sort of place we like

Dedworth
10th May 2011, 16:52
The King Crab legs are a "must eat"

sars_notd_virus
10th May 2011, 16:54
Ive been to Cosmo six times already:omg::D
good food,nice and clean restaurant and the asian ambience is there all the time:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
10th May 2011, 17:32
The King Crab legs are a "must eat"

OMG They have King Crab Legs :hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

That's it. It's a MUST go now. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

The very best King Crab I ever had was in Hokkaido Japan.
IMHO King Crab really is the king of crabs in both size and taste.

Terpe
10th May 2011, 17:34
Ive been to Cosmo six times already:omg::D
good food,nice and clean restaurant and the asian ambience is there all the time:xxgrinning--00xx3:

That's a real recommendation sars.
Did you have King Crab legs?
What was your fav dish?

WooHoo getting excited now. :icon_lol:

Dedworth
10th May 2011, 17:55
That's a real recommendation sars.
Did you have King Crab legs?
What was your fav dish?

WooHoo getting excited now. :icon_lol:

For the sake of accuracy I should state that its a 6 inch section of Krusty Krabs leg (say his thigh but one of mine included the knee/knuckle). You get one per person per visit to the seafood cooking station where you leave a numbered clip and they bring to your table 10 mins later. If you got your act together you could probably get 4 in an hour. Too many favourites for me to decide...... you could go weekly Terpe with all that cash that's no longer going up in smoke :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
10th May 2011, 18:08
..... you could go weekly Terpe with all that cash that's no longer going up in smoke :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ha Ha ha. Dedworth, firstly, remember I am married.
Secondly, I keep hearing the words "please darling, after all you're not smoking any more so you have extra money"
I try to never say no (positive thinking) so it's maybe or there's always chance. These words in Philippine thinking appear to mean a definite yes. And an immediate one at that :D

KeithD
10th May 2011, 19:25
Whose had crabs? :yikes: