PDA

View Full Version : banks and paypal payments

madmitch537
4th May 2011, 20:56
has any one have info on phils banks that can be linked easily to paypal payments
any help would be very usefull
regards mark

KeithD
4th May 2011, 21:23
Most will from what I'm aware, but I think Paypal will only allow a transfer minimum of P8000

madmitch537
4th May 2011, 21:54
hi well we have struggled to find one maybe ill have to go and sort it myself when im there as i cant believe its not an easy thing to get sorted
have you used this transfer method as its cheap and secure?
and standard bank transfers are expensive
regards mark

raynaputi
4th May 2011, 21:55
the minimum withdrawal amount is Php500..but withdrawal of Php7000 or more is free of withdrawal fee (i just checked and it used to be Php8000)...less than that amount is subject to Php50 withdrawal fee...although banks still would deduct a processing fee for that..I usually get deducted by Php200 when withdrawing paypal balance to my BDO account..

raynaputi
4th May 2011, 21:59
here is the list of bank codes needed for paypal transfer transactions.. blog.codesignstudios.com/philippines-bank-code-for-paypal-and-ebay-bdo-bpi-union-bank-etc/

madmitch537
4th May 2011, 22:27
hi
well i clicked the link and yes looks use full
every time my girl asks in banks they seem to know little about it very frustrating
so thanks for your reply
regards mark

madmitch537
4th May 2011, 22:41
thanks
we have tried without success the fees are small so thats not an issue as my bank barclays costs me £28 a time making no diff the amount
crazy price which i hate paying
regards mark

KeithD
4th May 2011, 23:34
As long as she has the account number and sort code she doesn't need to ask the bank anything. You set it up via the Paypal account.

imagine
5th May 2011, 00:10
has any one have info on phils banks that can be linked easily to paypal payments
any help would be very usefull
regards mark

Hi Mark, there are other options too to send money to phillipines, check out this thread link, maybe of interest to you and worth reading, http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/28126-how-to-send-money-to-Phillipines :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Walaytawo
5th May 2011, 09:38
Union Bank :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Peanutz
23rd June 2011, 19:29
I used paypal to send money in PI- when I send money I just put her email address and my sister receives an email saying that she has a fund and she can login on her paypal account and withdraw the funds (transfer the money) on her bank account.

So far I haven't encountered any issues and every time I send money it was fast and you can track it :)

Hmmmn...I have not checked how much they charged though:yikes: