PDA

View Full Version : Notice to those reading but not posting....

Admin
8th June 2005, 08:44
WHY?? Come on in, join the fun, we don't bite......well OK, if you pay us enough :lol:

We're trying to get as many people to phone & call on Pete as possible as he's trying to pass the time till Princess Gina arrives from the land of 'Brown' :P

ginapeterb
8th June 2005, 10:06
Originally posted by admin@Jun 8 2005, 07:44 AM
WHY?? Come on in, join the fun, we don't bite......well OK, if you pay us enough :lol:

We're trying to get as many people to phone & call on Pete as possible as he's trying to pass the time till Princess Gina arrives from the land of 'Brown' :P

Quoted post

Well if they do Keith, I am kicking around with naff all to do at the Business Inn, Lacson Street, Bacolod City, after a 3 hour hang around this morning at Manila Domestic, on a grush Cebu Pacific DC9, its 30 degrees here, and I am posting like mad to pass the time, see you all back in UK On Sunday,

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Gina is resigning tomorrow, and should be with us around 12th July

peterdavid
8th June 2005, 20:49
Originally posted by admin@Jun 8 2005, 07:44 AM

Quoted post

The 'Land of Brown'....? Is she into the kinky stuff then......

Admin
9th June 2005, 08:37
The 'Land of Brown'....? Is she into the kinky stuff then......
One does have to teach them all aspect of sex doesn't one B)

kentish
9th June 2005, 11:36
Originally posted by admin@Jun 8 2005, 08:44 AM

Quoted post

Hello everyone,

Been a memeber here long ago but could'nt get through using my old screen name Kalbiex so here I am alive and kicking.

Kumusta na mga kababayan???????????

Just call me Kentish

Admin
9th June 2005, 18:06
Kentish!! Being a scouser I hope I don't spell it wrong.... :lol:

Welcome to the 'Back in the Community' forum :blink:

kentish
10th June 2005, 19:35
Originally posted by admin@Jun 9 2005, 06:06 PM
Kentish!! Being a scouser I hope I don't spell it wrong.... :lol:

Welcome to the 'Back in the Community' forum :blink:

Quoted post

Thanks Keith. I used that screen name because we're living here in Kent.

Admin
10th June 2005, 21:02
I'm down there next week for the nieces wedding, can't wait to climb the mountains! :unsure: