PDA

View Full Version : Filipina married to Norwegian......visa option

izzylizzy
2nd May 2011, 10:55
I am newly wed and I wanna be with my husband in Norway because we miss each other...but at the same time, I am not ready to relocate to Norway asap because I still have so many things to take care in the Philippines prior to my relocation. My husband is getting impatient because he wants to be with me but I told him that we have to follow whatever is the rule and just deal with the bureaucracy...its inevitable anyway...special in the Philippines. So Im thinking I will do the tourist visa to Norway, valid for 90 days .....but heres my question....what if while being there we decided to file for permanent residence? Can I do that in Norway while on tourist visa or I still need to go back to the Philippines and do it here?

If I really need to go back to the Philippines to do apply the permanent residence here, is it possible to apply for another tourist visa so I can visit my husband again while waiting for the permanent visa to get approve?

Thanks everyone...your feedback is aprreciated.

Terpe
3rd May 2011, 20:32
I am newly wed and I wanna be with my husband in Norway because we miss each other...but at the same time, I am not ready to relocate to Norway asap because I still have so many things to take care in the Philippines prior to my relocation. My husband is getting impatient because he wants to be with me but I told him that we have to follow whatever is the rule and just deal with the bureaucracy...its inevitable anyway...special in the Philippines. So Im thinking I will do the tourist visa to Norway, valid for 90 days .....but heres my question....what if while being there we decided to file for permanent residence? Can I do that in Norway while on tourist visa or I still need to go back to the Philippines and do it here?

If I really need to go back to the Philippines to do apply the permanent residence here, is it possible to apply for another tourist visa so I can visit my husband again while waiting for the permanent visa to get approve?

Thanks everyone...your feedback is aprreciated.

Your first step would be to look through the information on the following websites:-
http://www.norway.ph/embassy/visainfo/

http://www.udi.no/Norwegian-Director...l-topics/Visa/

Address and contact details:
21st Floor, Petron Mega Plaza Building,
358 Senator Gil Puyat Avenue
1209 Makati City, Metro Manila

Embassy Opening hours:
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday

Visa Section Opening Hours: (Monday -Thursday)
Submission of New Applications: According to booking
Submission of Documents for Approved Applications: 9am-11.15am
Visa pick-up: 3pm-3.30pm
Phone enquiries: 2pm-4pm

Phone and fax numbers from the Philippines:
Tel: +63 2 982 2700
(in the event of an emergency, please dial 5 after the welcome message)
Fax: +63 2 982 2799