PDA

View Full Version : Osama Bin Laden Killed

joebloggs
2nd May 2011, 06:03
Al-Qaeda founder and leader Osama Bin Laden has been killed by US forces in Pakistan, President Obama has said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256676

les_taxi
2nd May 2011, 06:09
Wow!:omg::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Who needs Sky news:)

subseastu
2nd May 2011, 06:13
This is good news but we'll now have to see how Al-Qaeda operates in the future and if there will be any revenge attacks.

les_taxi
2nd May 2011, 06:16
This is good news but we'll now have to see how Al-Qaeda operates in the future and if there will be any revenge attacks.

I'm sure there will be:yikes:
Still glad thay got the ....... though:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rosie1958
2nd May 2011, 06:21
The American's finally caught up with one of the most evil men in the world and brought him to justice. Osama Bin Laden's body was recovered from a house in Pakistan during a special exercise undertaken by the American's. Good riddance to someone who caused so much suffering in the world.

joebloggs
2nd May 2011, 06:37
i wonder what will happen to Abu Sayyaf now :Erm:

Rosie1958
2nd May 2011, 06:45
Hi Joe ...... I also set up a new thread about Bin Laden death in World News at about the same time that you posted here too. Please can you delete my thread as there is no point in having two .......... the guy is not worth it!

Thank you
Rosie

stevewool
2nd May 2011, 07:28
wow i get most of my news on here, the us always gets there man:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
2nd May 2011, 08:30
Are they sure it's him? Might be a dead ringer!

Lancashirelad
2nd May 2011, 08:33
A good day for justice! He will no longer be able to plot the murders of the innocent and spread his hate filled mantra. :)

KeithD
2nd May 2011, 08:40
He should have been captured and brought to trial in the UK. He would have got justice then. 200 Hrs community service, a 5 bedroomed house and benefits :rolleyes:

KeithD
2nd May 2011, 08:43
Al-Qaeda is not really a powerful organisation anymore, the USA and Pakistan have dismantled it over the years. It is more like what the Real IRA is today. It lost a lot of support in the Middle East killing civilians, and with most of the leaders dead numerous plots have gone wrong time after time.

keeperlit
2nd May 2011, 08:43
Are they sure it's him? Might be a dead ringer!

brilliant jamie dead ringer :icon_lol:i was just wondering could they have waited until i fly out of saudi,,incase there is any revenge,,but the :censored:got what he deserve and they even gave him the chance to surrender

Walaytawo
2nd May 2011, 09:22
As sensational as this story is it's just not true. Bin Laden died years ago. Perfect timing/distraction with support for their illegal war in Libya waning and major questions over whether Barack's even an American citizen.

UnychOXj9Tg

FZlx_YhL0T0

And not forgetting he was also the CIA's guy, aka Tim Osman.

Worth a pause at 1:25. Maybe he uses Just for Men on his beard :icon_lol:

fBIthwLN0iI

branno
2nd May 2011, 09:42
the question is.... whos a better liar...:Sex: and who is more gullable..!!!?

KeithD
2nd May 2011, 09:52
As sensational as this story is it's just not true. Bin Laden died years ago. Perfect timing/distraction with support for their illegal war in Libya waning and major questions over whether Barack's even an American citizen.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Osama WAS killed last night. The Yanks would never hold back on news like that :doh
Barack IS a US citizen. You're believing too much in media hype. He'd never have been sworn in if he wasn't. :doh
The fighting in Libya is continuosly tilting in favour of the rebels. I suggest you watch France 24 and Al Jazeera. But then you seem to just be a reaser of The Sun :D

Walaytawo
2nd May 2011, 10:03
I wouldn't wipe my backside with the sun. The Yanks would never hold back on something like that :laugher: Of course, they always tell the truth to the people :laugher: Look at the sick twisted stuff they've done over the years, you really think a few porkie pies will bother them :doh

Obama (not to be confused with USAma) said they knew where he was for a week :Erm: What a coup that would have been if they'd have taken him alive :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
2nd May 2011, 10:11
They wouldn't take him alive, he sentenced himself to death on 9/11.

Walaytawo
2nd May 2011, 10:20
Behave :crazy::icon_lol: If all this were true you don't think a few armed forces/CIA/good ol' US patriots would have liked a few moments alone with him in a room first :Erm:

Arthur Little
2nd May 2011, 10:23
He should have been captured and brought to trial in the UK. He would have got justice then. 200 Hrs community service, a 5 bedroomed house and benefits :rolleyes:

:icon_lol: ... that's just about the size of it!

Dedworth
2nd May 2011, 10:32
Excellent news :xxgrinning--00xx3: It re-inforces the view that Pakistan should be treated as a rogue/pariah state. UK has just given them £670 million aid would Iran and North Korea please form an orderly queue and wait your turn :crazy:

grahamw48
2nd May 2011, 10:44
You took the words out of my mouth.

This is the country who harboured him for how long ?

Also, why should there be reprisals (as if they...terrorists need an excuse :rolleyes:) ?

He's in heaven with his 72 virgins now.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.:cwm23:

'Buried at sea', so they say.

Let's hope they dropped his miserable carcass from a great height and it was swallowed by a big fat shark. Personally I'd have fed it to pigs. :)

Walaytawo
2nd May 2011, 10:47
Convenient how they're burying him at sea before anybody can verify if it is actually him :Erm:

grahamw48
2nd May 2011, 11:20
Not rocket science.

Photos...DNA samples, etc.

Walaytawo
2nd May 2011, 11:35
Seeing as he was the CIAs man all along anyway they've probably had him on ice since he REALLY died.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA-Osama_bin_Laden_controversy

Walaytawo
2nd May 2011, 11:57
Buried at sea according to Muslim traditions :Erm:

http://islam.about.com/cs/elderly/a/funerals.htm

The deceased is then taken to the cemetery for burial (al-dafin). While all members of the community attend the funeral prayers, only the men of the community accompany the body to the gravesite. It is preferred for a Muslim to be buried where he or she died

Abbottabad is a long way from the sea. Strange to say the least :Erm::Erm:

fred
2nd May 2011, 12:01
The U.S are saying that they are in custody of his remains..
I have always believed that he died years ago too..
Whatever the truth is..We will never know.

bornatbirth
2nd May 2011, 12:04
and who would attend his funeral...nobody wanted him, its not really that strange...lets hope the sharks eat him :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Walaytawo
2nd May 2011, 12:11
The U.S are saying that they are in custody of his remains..
I have always believed that he died years ago too..
Whatever the truth is..We will never know.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: When the truth ever gets about such things its so far down the line it can be blamed on a government which has long gone.

KeithD
2nd May 2011, 13:13
It re-inforces the view that Pakistan should be treated as a rogue/pariah state.

And a number of countries look upon the UK in the same way, as we seem to produce more terrorists than any other country.

les_taxi
2nd May 2011, 14:03
Who cares anyway he is fish food now piece of low life scum-I hope his 72 virgins are men :laugher:

grahamw48
2nd May 2011, 14:15
And a number of countries look upon the UK in the same way, as we seem to produce more terrorists than any other country.

Only because our foolish govts have ignored the wishes of the majority down the years and let thousands of potential troublemakers into our country.

A 5 year-old could have predicted the likely outcome. :rolleyes:

Dedworth
2nd May 2011, 14:19
Only because our foolish govts have ignored the wishes of the majority down the years and let thousands of potential troublemakers into our country.

I wonder how the UK Govt would deal with the enemy within if the USA imposed sanctions on us ie a trade, technology and travel ban ?

joebloggs
2nd May 2011, 14:24
i missed this from last year :yikes:
i was wondering if he got his visa to the uk, looks like he never did :D
i dont know whats more :yikes: a brit marrying him or her being 29yrs old and she been married 6 times before, and a grandmother of 5, well the wiritng was on the wall :rolleyes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1293277/Bin-Ladens-son-wife-Zaina-split-heard-Osamas-voice-head.html

grahamw48
2nd May 2011, 14:32
I wonder how the UK Govt would deal with the enemy within if the USA imposed sanctions on us ie a trade, technology and travel ban ?

Too late...Trojan Horse well and truly discharged its contents and here to stay.

There has been a continuous policy of brainwashing our school-kids into acceptance of all forms of low-life weirdos, religious nuts, sexual deviants etc as being 'normal' and in fact to be celebrated ...only pedos being the exception .

KeithD
2nd May 2011, 14:38

Actually, the majority of the terrorists are British :doh

Walaytawo
2nd May 2011, 14:42
Too late...Trojan Horse well and truly discharged its contents and here to stay.

There has been a continuous policy of brainwashing our school-kids into acceptance of all forms of low-life weirdos, religious nuts, sexual deviants etc as being 'normal' and in fact to be celebrated ...only pedos being the exception .

I find that a big concern, that women like Jordan (how many failed relationships and kids by different fathers :Erm:) are constantly on the TV and front pages. What a role model for young girls :doh Then there's the over-paid footballers, drug addict pop stars and gangsta rappers for the boys :NoNo:

Pity we don't give them a new cool to follow :xxgrinning--00xx3:

w7PcmVb89GA

Dedworth
2nd May 2011, 14:52

That combined with the benefit culture, dumbing down of education and failure to punish criminals and wrongdoers gives us Broken Britain 2011 :cwm23:

Ako Si Jamie
2nd May 2011, 15:03
Doesn't it make you cringe hearing about those Yanks chanting "U.S.A, U.S.A". :rolleyes:

Maybe the goons don't have a WWF match to go to today!

Dedworth
2nd May 2011, 15:14
Video from inside his villa

joebloggs
2nd May 2011, 15:21
Video from inside his villa

he wouldn't surrender, shot him in the head twice and dumped his body at sea :laugher:

i wonder if he's got his own room now in the cellars of the pentagon :rolleyes:

sars_notd_virus
2nd May 2011, 15:28
The US and its CIA created a monster,they funded Bin Laden during the Afghan/Soviet war,everybody knows that apart from the US citizens:Erm:,..hmm just the usual dirty politics and overhype media who conveniently forget to mention the ''facts'' to start the story with:crazy::rolleyes:

Dedworth
2nd May 2011, 15:39
The US and its CIA created a monster,they funded Bin Laden during the Afghan/Soviet war,everybody knows that apart from the US citizens:Erm:,..hmm just the usual dirty politics and overhype media who conveniently forget to mention the ''facts'' to start the story with:crazy::rolleyes:

I might be wrong but I thought the US and Western allies funded the mujahadeen resistance during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan and Bin Laden was a non Afghan member of the mujahadeen. Were these facts somehow "hidden" from US citizens ? It looks to me that the information is there for all to see over the internet.

les_taxi
2nd May 2011, 17:21
Apart from the football it's been a bloody good weekend:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
2nd May 2011, 17:40
Apart from the football it's been a bloody good weekend:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Very satisfied with the footy here Les :D

constant easterly wind has stopped lazing around outside

grahamw48
2nd May 2011, 17:48
Actually, the majority of the terrorists are British :doh

No... 'British'.

grahamw48
2nd May 2011, 17:50
Doesn't it make you cringe hearing about those Yanks chanting "U.S.A, U.S.A". :rolleyes:

Maybe the goons don't have a WWF match to go to today!

Not really.

At least they are patriotic, whereas here ...:NoNo:

grahamw48
2nd May 2011, 17:55
Elton John is to release a tribute song for Bin Laden.. It's to be called 'Sandals In The Bin'. :)

les_taxi
2nd May 2011, 17:57
Not really.

At least they are patriotic, whereas here ...:NoNo:

If I had been a 'New yorker' I would have been out celebrating his death too

les_taxi
2nd May 2011, 18:03
I kept thinking of an old Tony christie song 'I did what i did for Maria' there is a lyric which goes something like "I knew he was dead by the way that he fell"
My Dad you to make me laugh and sing "I knew he was dead by the hole in his Head!"
zAp0Djd5Xn4

grahamw48
2nd May 2011, 18:20
:icon_lol:

branno
2nd May 2011, 18:40
shot in the head and burried at sea.. hmmm sounds strange.. and not even one picture..

grahamw48
2nd May 2011, 18:49
Why ?

Give them time.

We've become spoilt by instant gratification.

Does anyone REALLY believe that Obama would needlessly risk his credibility and that of his country, not to mention the lives of special forces personnel, to pull the wool of the eyes of the world ? :Erm:

Everyone forgotten the disaster and shame of Somalia and Iran ? :rolleyes:

les_taxi
2nd May 2011, 18:52
shot in the head and burried at sea.. hmmm sounds strange.. and not even one picture..

Maybe it was large calibre and now he don't look so pretty:laugher:

Dedworth
2nd May 2011, 19:21

Do you suspect Bin Laden is a victim of identity theft ?

les_taxi
2nd May 2011, 19:26
Do you suspect Bin Laden is a victim of identity theft ?

:laugher:

grahamw48
2nd May 2011, 19:36
Coming soon in a Crab near you : :)

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/6839/netf.jpg

Lancashirelad
2nd May 2011, 19:54

Sky news were showing the dead body face photo this morning, its still there on the net if you google it.

les_taxi
2nd May 2011, 19:57
Hmm now I have seen where the compound is,it's proximity to Islamambad,the 'fortress type structure' makes me be amazed that the Pakistani authorities did not know who lived there:icon_lol:
Now Musharraf is moaning:NoNo:
Why not say well done or do you support terrorism Musharraf?

les_taxi
2nd May 2011, 20:02
Sky news were showing the dead body face photo this morning, its still there on the net if you google it.

Looks a bit pissed off if you ask me :icon_lol:

joebloggs
2nd May 2011, 20:08

fake :Erm:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/broadcasting/news/a317383/osama-bin-laden-death-photo-is-fake.html

Ako Si Jamie
2nd May 2011, 21:10
Not really.

At least they are patriotic, whereas here ...:NoNo:Maybe, but they sound like a bunch of goading kids!

KeithD
2nd May 2011, 21:37

That's a fake, it's been on the net for about 2 years. The US have the only pictures and haven't released them.

Walaytawo
3rd May 2011, 02:30
That's a fake, it's been on the net for about 2 years. The US have the only pictures and haven't released them.

Give them chance, it takes time to produce a quality photoshopped image. The one that's been circulating was an obvious fake, and was funny to see the mainstream media post it without verifying if it was real :icon_lol:

madmitch537
3rd May 2011, 04:04
hi
this topic was always going to attract alot of attention and response im plsed they got him but i wont be supprised if theres a new replacement soon that lot seem all to brainwashed to the extreme in there belief prob mainly funded from poppies grown in afganistan so not only causing world wide misery from these fanactics funding but to go on to cause fear in western societies
good ridance i say

Walaytawo
3rd May 2011, 04:14
but i wont be supprised if theres a new replacement soon

Yeh I'm sure the US and UK are working on creating a new bogeyman as we speak :rolleyes:

branno
3rd May 2011, 07:06
is it possibly that chap from pakistan who had a corner grocery store and sold the cia useless info for 6 months .....:icon_lol

Notavirusalso
3rd May 2011, 09:34
i will put this here and in the AV thread...here is an alternative view to the actions of said men the support he had and the funding he recived
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501#

and for the enlightened

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912#

bornatbirth
3rd May 2011, 13:13
Yeh I'm sure the US and UK are working on creating a new bogeyman as we speak :rolleyes:

why would they need a new bogeyman :Erm:

all these people being killed around the world is a inside job :crazy:

KeithD
3rd May 2011, 13:22
Aliens ;)

Walaytawo
3rd May 2011, 14:29
why would they need a new bogeyman :Erm:

all these people being killed around the world is a inside job :crazy:

"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US . . ." -- Pierre-Henri Bunel

I guess the intelligence service didn't send you the memo :icon_lol: Think on, all these uprisings/revolutions in the Middle East and North Africa and Al CIAda nowhere to be seen, strange that :rolleyes:

grahamw48
3rd May 2011, 14:31
I try to use logic rather than the ***** of others. :)

Walaytawo
3rd May 2011, 14:46
I try to use logic rather than the bullshit of others. :)

It helps if you turn off the TV :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
3rd May 2011, 15:02
When I read Walaytawo's posts its like being in the Matrix:icon_lol:
Maybe i don't exist:yikes:

Walaytawo
3rd May 2011, 15:17

:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: I thought Neo did exist, he just needed to wake up was all :Erm: Good analogy though about what's going on in the world :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://thematrixhasyou.org/the-matrix.html

Notavirusalso
3rd May 2011, 20:52

hA hA yeah i know what you mean, just like the The Bilderberg Group does'nt exist.
but if you only get your "news" from the tv,sun or other official sources then you wont know what that is

Walaytawo
4th May 2011, 03:56
In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

beppe
4th May 2011, 07:45
Is Wikileaks updated on the matter?

bornatbirth
4th May 2011, 11:39
I try to use logic rather than the ***** of others. :)

i tend to agree, i wonder if david icke as a point :Erm:

Walaytawo
4th May 2011, 12:18
i tend to agree, i wonder if david icke as a point :Erm:

Of course he has... http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/48143-we-got-him-the-movie

Whatever his beliefs, right or wrong, David Icke has more balls than most people I know. He doesn't care what people think of him, he doesn't follow the herd and doesn't fall for all the MSM propaganda.

People always think of the Jesus comment, which was taken out of context, and forget he predicted on Wogan that there would be massive worldwide catastrophes :Erm:

On his return to Wogan I think he speaks more sense than any politcian I've heard in a long time:

0nMq6gc1yMg

bornatbirth
4th May 2011, 12:37
massive worldwide catastrophes :Erm:

some of these arnt so hard to predict as they were always going to happen....well the natural disasters and nothing can be to stop them :bigcry:

his down fall is telling the world that the royal family are lizards :NoNo:

Walaytawo
4th May 2011, 12:52
some of these arnt so hard to predict as they were always going to happen....well the natural disasters and nothing can be to stop them :bigcry:

What, the amount of natural disaster was always going to increase anyway :Erm:

http://www.conservationmagazine.org/2008/09/environmental-refugee-crisis/

branno
4th May 2011, 13:35
looks like a few more million dollars will be pumped in to islamic terrorism funds. weapon manufacturers are rubbing their hands yet again.. estmated 18 billion has been given to pakistan from the usa....i guess 17.99 billion has gone to the terrorist causes...who then have spent say 17 billion on weapons from usa.. the circus continues.

Rayjen
4th May 2011, 16:56
Anagram of osama bin laden: lob da man in sea.

Walaytawo
5th May 2011, 09:40
I wonder why the BBC are changing their mind now :Erm:

mztfFdpd1Rk

fred
5th May 2011, 16:06
Very interesting. BBC as usual!!

grahamw48
6th May 2011, 09:44
I'm just surprised they took Bin out on a bank holiday Monday. :Erm:

Normally Friday round here.

Dedworth
6th May 2011, 20:21
I'm just surprised they took Bin out on a bank holiday Monday. :Erm:

Normally Friday round here.

:laugher:

KeithD
6th May 2011, 23:19
I suppose Al Qaeda now admitting he was killed the other day isn't enough evidence for some :rolleyes:

les_taxi
6th May 2011, 23:58
I thought the same thing too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
7th May 2011, 00:23
Next he'll be popping up everywhere...:rolleyes:

Dedworth
7th May 2011, 00:35
I suppose Al Qaeda now admitting he was killed the other day isn't enough evidence for some :rolleyes:

It will never shut the oddballs and fantasists up. We want to to see Captain Hook or Choudhray strung up on X Factor or suchlike

Walaytawo
7th May 2011, 07:07
So where do we go to get our info? Who do we believe? BBC telling us only a few years ago, "There is no Al Queda" and now they're very real again :Erm: But to question what ones fed must make one an oddball or a fantastist :crazy::Cuckoo:

Always amazes that even when people are presented with the raw facts, even when the mainstream media trip up on their own lies time after time, and show their blatant lazy journalism (think recent dead OBL pics), people still refuse to question the info they're being fed.

Often, when proved wrong people will just then ignore it, and resort to more important things going on in the world.

Riveting for some I'm sure :rolleyes: - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1384270/Carol-Vorderman-struggles-tries-car-super-tight-pencil-dress.html

Walaytawo
7th May 2011, 08:14
Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, who served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and Senior Policy Planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker, is also an oddball and fantasist :Erm:

zQglhA4FK8I

KeithD
7th May 2011, 09:30
Al Qaeda did stop functioning as a controlling unit years ago so the BBC is right in that. However it still existed as a cause not a physical unit, and still does, although in rcent months it has been severely brought down by the people's reactions in the Middle East.

When checking things on the internet you need to cross-reference the information with multiple reliable sources. IE. The US FBI website has Bin Laden as deceased. The Al Qaeda website has him as dead. The main witness, his wife, has reported him being shot in the head in front of her, information from numerous relaible sources. Al Jazeera, and other respected Arabic channels, including Iranian, have declared him dead..... so basically... he's dead from bullets to the head the other night. It's as simple as that.

I suggest when looking for medical information on the internet, you cross-reference the information the same way.

Those muppets on here who believe the crap from the 'odd' blog are the ones who will search for headaches, and find on a blog that they need to cut off their head to cure it :crazy: :doh

Tawi2
7th May 2011, 09:39
Pity that loose cannon "The shark" got himself banned,this would have sparked off a healthy debate :icon_lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384353/Osama-bin-Laden-mock-funeral-Fury-erupts-outside-US-Embassy-London.html

grahamw48
7th May 2011, 10:12
I wish the BBC would just give us the NEWS and not their VIEWS/PROPAGANDA.

I am not interested in their biased opinions and meddling. :angry:

I am tired of hearing their moaning P.C. claptrap about all the hard done by criminal scrotes, trouble-making religious minorities, sexual deviants and other assorted misfits. :cwm23:

...And to think that I'm expected to help fund this bunch of anti-British parasites. :NoNo:

KeithD
7th May 2011, 10:15
The other week on the Beeb while women and children were being slaughtered in Misratah, their headline was 'A new Dr Series' :NoNo:

Walaytawo
7th May 2011, 10:15
Al Qaeda did stop functioning as a controlling unit years ago so the BBC is right in that. However it still existed as a cause not a physical unit, and still does, although in rcent months it has been severely brought down by the people's reactions in the Middle East.

When checking things on the internet you need to cross-reference the information with multiple reliable sources. IE. The US FBI website has Bin Laden as deceased. The Al Qaeda website has him as dead. The main witness, his wife, has reported him being shot in the head in front of her, information from numerous relaible sources. Al Jazeera, and other respected Arabic channels, including Iranian, have declared him dead..... so basically... he's dead from bullets to the head the other night. It's as simple as that.

I suggest when looking for medical information on the internet, you cross-reference the information the same way.

Those muppets on here who believe the crap from the 'odd' blog are the ones who will search for headaches, and find on a blog that they need to cut off their head to cure it :crazy: :doh

It's a pity that none of these "sources" can get their story straight. The most laughable one has to be the picture of Obama, Hilary and co sitting around watching it live on a feed, it then turns out there was a blackout at the bogeyman's compound :icon_lol:

If questioning a source which has been proven to lie and manipulate many times, I'm happy to be called a muppet :)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/8493391/Osama-bin-Laden-dead-Blackout-during-raid-on-bin-Laden-compound.html

More inconsistencies here...

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/7387-media-scrambles-as-bin-laden-story-crumbles

Just because its on Al Jazeera or another Arabic news station doesn't make it true. All news corps get their info from press releases, if they see its gone up elsewhere they'll just go with story.

Feel free to pick through the bones of the CIA - AL Qaeda relationship :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA-Osama_bin_Laden_controversy

Walaytawo
7th May 2011, 10:18
I wish the BBC would just give us the NEWS and not their VIEWS/PROPAGANDA.

I am not interested in their biased opinions and meddling. :angry:

I am tired of hearing their moaning P.C. claptrap about all the hard done by criminal scrotes, trouble-making religious minorities, sexual deviants and other assorted misfits. :cwm23:

...And to think that I'm expected to help fund this bunch of anti-British parasites. :NoNo:

If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, it is now possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without them knowing it.

~ Edward Bernays, founding father of Public Relations.

Thankfully people are starting to get wise :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
7th May 2011, 10:35
:Erm: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Jeez .... you have no idea how to get to the facts of something do you? You keep proving you don't over and over again, and just keep showing you're more stupid each time you try :NoNo: :NoNo: :NoNo:

Walaytawo
7th May 2011, 10:49
Do you want to expand or just resort to name calling? The facts (and questions which deserved to be asked) are there in the links I posted, which you've obviously not taken the time to look at :doh

So according to you we should ignore the Telegraph and get our news from Al Jazeera for the truth :Erm: Or the Daily mail perhaps :laugher:

bornatbirth
7th May 2011, 11:06
So according to you we should ignore the Telegraph and get our news from Al Jazeera for the truth :Erm: Or the Daily mail perhaps :laugher:

how do you know anything that is released from any media is telling the truth :Erm:

Englishman2010
7th May 2011, 11:11
Does it really matter when he died? It's widely aknowledged that he is dead and good riddance to him.
There have been and always will be conspiracy theories - Roswell, Elvis, Princess Dianna, The Twin Towers, Al Quaeda and now Bin Laden.
Why do people get so hung up about them and argue? Whatever the truth, we're never going to know everything, and does it even matter? I've got more important things to worry/care about than whether Elvis lives on a double decker bus with Hitler on the moon:Rasp: or if Bin Laden was shot last week or last year:Cuckoo: It's not important when he died, my sympathy lies with the 3000 or so innocent people in New York who were murdered by terrorists inspired by his warped Jihad

grahamw48
7th May 2011, 11:15
Exactly. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Walaytawo
7th May 2011, 11:17
how do you know anything that is released from any media is telling the truth :Erm:

I don't, but seeing as most mainstream media uses blatant propaganda and mind control techniques I look to sources which have nothing to gain but to get the truth out there :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Walaytawo
7th May 2011, 11:21
Why do people get so hung up about them and argue?

Because we want our leaders to be honest and have our best interests at heart.

Englishman2010
7th May 2011, 11:32
Because we want our leaders to be honest and have our best interests at heart.

:laugher::laugher::laugher: that has never happened in 8000 or so years of so called civilized life, and it isn't about to happen any time soon. We can protest and complain about it as much as we like, but nothing will change. I really don't care about it any more, as long as my family I can live our lives in peace, safety and relative prosperity, that is far more important than whether the secret service tell the truth. Whatever we say about our Governments, I'd rather live in the UK than 95% of the other countries in the world.

les_taxi
7th May 2011, 12:15
Does it really matter when he died? It's widely aknowledged that he is dead and good riddance to him.
There have been and always will be conspiracy theories - Roswell, Elvis, Princess Dianna, The Twin Towers, Al Quaeda and now Bin Laden.
Why do people get so hung up about them and argue? Whatever the truth, we're never going to know everything, and does it even matter? I've got more important things to worry/care about than whether Elvis lives on a double decker bus with Hitler on the moon:Rasp: or if Bin Laden was shot last week or last year:Cuckoo: It's not important when he died, my sympathy lies with the 3000 or so innocent people in New York who were murdered by terrorists inspired by his warped Jihad

Elvis is actually dead:yikes:

KeithD
7th May 2011, 12:50
Do you want to expand or just resort to name calling? The facts (and questions which deserved to be asked) are there in the links I posted, which you've obviously not taken the time to look at :doh

No one is name calling, you are just proving your ignorance again and again. I'm not the only one who thinks that, read the other members comments throughout the thread. I'm just informing you that you're making yourself look stupid with each post concerning this subject rather than accepting the facts that are staring you in the face. :doh

...and you are quoting sites without cross-referencing which leads to a scenario that can make people look stupid ;) .... as I said, and you ignored the advice by posting links, you cross-reference from multiple independant trustworthy sites... it is that simple :rolleyes:

les_taxi
7th May 2011, 13:29
Walaytawo don't take this the wrong way but I don't know what you are trying to prove:Erm:
Every post you make just seems to link to some silly link or video which half the time is bullshit

I talk plenty of rubbish but maybe you should move on and maybe choose some other subject-this is getting monotonous
We love a good bit of banter on here and we can be controversial too-we are not boring that's for sure:D.

You are a newish member and if I'm being honest wonder if you were here under another name recently:Erm:
If I am wrong on that I apologize but I'm wondering if a couple of new members are ex members on a wind up mission:D

Ardal
7th May 2011, 14:24
It seems der a lot of hosstility on dis subject. Things are realy heated hear.

branno
7th May 2011, 14:45
lets keep this to healthy discussions, without aiming at any one in particular. each individual is only expressing his or her views. be it links or reports from tabloids.. if some find it monotonous then move on to other things.. to me any input is worth a read.. :)

KeithD
7th May 2011, 16:06
It seems der a lot of hosstility on dis subject. Things are realy heated hear.

Where? :Erm:

Ardal
7th May 2011, 16:34
in this hear thread.

branno
7th May 2011, 16:44

who killed kennedy ..then who orchestrated the 9/11.. ... lifes becomming to complicated, i want to be a cat ..:)

bornatbirth
7th May 2011, 16:48
lifes becomming to complicated, i want to be a cat ..:)

:Erm: :laugher:

grahamw48
7th May 2011, 16:48
in this hear thread.

Didn't realise the thread was about hearing. :Erm:

KeithD
7th May 2011, 17:45
Didn't realise the thread was about hearing. :Erm:

WHAT??? Speak up man :D

Englishman2010
7th May 2011, 17:57
who killed kennedy ..then who orchestrated the 9/11.. ... lifes becomming to complicated, i want to be a cat ..:)

...or a dog, then i could lick my own......actually, let's not even go there :icon_lol:

branno
7th May 2011, 21:08
WHAT??? Speak up man :D

well ur eye sight looks good for one thing :icon_lol:

grahamw48
7th May 2011, 21:25
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/451/57226ee149313d3f5cd8f5f.gif

Dedworth
7th May 2011, 21:29
Burial at sea photo released

http://www.jokeoverflow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/osama-bin-laden-sea-burial-photo.jpg

Englishman2010
7th May 2011, 21:52
Nice one Dedworth:xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
7th May 2011, 21:53
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
7th May 2011, 22:02
I hope you don't mind if I copy and paste it and post it somewhere else Ded:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
7th May 2011, 23:28
lol!

Excellent. :icon_lol:

Walaytawo
8th May 2011, 01:04
No one is name calling, you are just proving your ignorance again and again. I'm not the only one who thinks that, read the other members comments throughout the thread. I'm just informing you that you're making yourself look stupid with each post concerning this subject rather than accepting the facts that are staring you in the face. :doh

...and you are quoting sites without cross-referencing which leads to a scenario that can make people look stupid ;) .... as I said, and you ignored the advice by posting links, you cross-reference from multiple independant trustworthy sites... it is that simple :rolleyes:

My apologies if I'm winding members up with my views. I really seem to have got under the skin of yourself and a few others, never my intention, just debating.

If you can point out the sources where I should be cross-referencing I'll be happy to do so. I posted a link from the Telegraph story as it was mainstream (as most seem to accept that as solid fact). They also seem skeptical of the story the White House was giving :Erm:

I'm not sure what these facts are that are staring in me face :Erm: Out of the videos and links I've posted here nobody has come up with a counter argument towards them. These are top level officials saying bin Laden died years ago, the BBC saying there is no Al Qaeda, the inconsistencies of the White House story (and what look like lies), the fact bin Laden was originally supported by the CIA, I could go on, but if people don't want to question these FACTS I'll not repeat myself trying to persuade them to do so.

Peace :)

Walaytawo
8th May 2011, 01:54
The new home videos are interesting. Looks like a homeless man was dragged in from the soup kitchen and given the remote. So this is a glimpse at the most evil man on the planet, and he can't even afford a new TV stand from IKEA :icon_lol: The place looks like a right mess, and the guy supposedly had 3 wives. Muslim wives always keep a clean and tidy house.

And when did he have an ear transplant, I wonder :Erm:

Walaytawo
8th May 2011, 01:55
Walaytawo don't take this the wrong way but I don't know what you are trying to prove:Erm:
Every post you make just seems to link to some silly link or video which half the time is bullshit

I talk plenty of rubbish but maybe you should move on and maybe choose some other subject-this is getting monotonous
We love a good bit of banter on here and we can be controversial too-we are not boring that's for sure:D.

You are a newish member and if I'm being honest wonder if you were here under another name recently:Erm:
If I am wrong on that I apologize but I'm wondering if a couple of new members are ex members on a wind up mission:D

You've been reading too many conspiracy theories :icon_lol::D

les_taxi
8th May 2011, 03:21
The new home videos are interesting. Looks like a homeless man was dragged in from the soup kitchen and given the remote. So this is a glimpse at the most evil man on the planet, and he can't even afford a new TV stand from IKEA :icon_lol: The place looks like a right mess, and the guy supposedly had 3 wives. Muslim wives always keep a clean and tidy house.

And when did he have an ear transplant, I wonder :Erm:

Just before he needed a head transplant:icon_lol:
Good riddance to the ...... :Rasp:

branno
8th May 2011, 03:50
My apologies if I'm winding members up with my views. I really seem to have got under the skin of yourself and a few others, never my intention, just debating.

If you can point out the sources where I should be cross-referencing I'll be happy to do so. I posted a link from the Telegraph story as it was mainstream (as most seem to accept that as solid fact). They also seem skeptical of the story the White House was giving :Erm:

I'm not sure what these facts are that are staring in me face :Erm: Out of the videos and links I've posted here nobody has come up with a counter argument towards them. These are top level officials saying bin Laden died years ago, the BBC saying there is no Al Qaeda, the inconsistencies of the White House story (and what look like lies), the fact bin Laden was originally supported by the CIA, I could go on, but if people don't want to question these FACTS I'll not repeat myself trying to persuade them to do so.

Peace :)

Walaytawo
9th May 2011, 02:14
Yep, the ears definitely have it on this one:

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/the-ears-have-it-2.jpg

Different shaped nose as well. Also on the FBI's most wanted site bin Laden is listed as left-handed. The homeless guy is holding the remote in his right.

grahamw48
9th May 2011, 10:07
I'm left-handed, but operate the remote with my right. :Erm:

I agree that those appear to be two different people though. :)

Maybe the American govt. would have just been better saying 'look, the bogey man is dead... if anyone can prove otherwise, then produce him, otherwise live with it.':rolleyes:

Doesn't do anyone any good constantly raking over it.

KeithD
9th May 2011, 10:15
Yep, the ears definitely have it on this one:

Different shaped nose as well. Also on the FBI's most wanted site bin Laden is listed as left-handed. The homeless guy is holding the remote in his right.

I'm glad I'm not relying on you two for evidence.... you can tell they are the same people :doh .... it's a simple game that even kids can do. When comparing faces you concentrate on the shadows and darkened areas.... both of which are the same.

bornatbirth
9th May 2011, 11:59
why didnt he just shave and colour his hair :D

grahamw48
9th May 2011, 13:06
Ok so a kid's cleverer than me.:rolleyes:

Who cares ?

He's dead. RESULT. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
9th May 2011, 17:50
Who cares ?

He's dead. RESULT. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Walaytawo
10th May 2011, 01:07
I'm glad I'm not relying on you two for evidence.... you can tell they are the same people :doh .... it's a simple game that even kids can do. When comparing faces you concentrate on the shadows and darkened areas.... both of which are the same.

You could get a job at the FBI, Eddie :xxgrinning--00xx3: Which shadows where :Erm: And what kind of way is that to compare two faces? :icon_lol: The sun could be in different positions in each photo, meaning the shadows would be cast in separate places.

Ears are like fingerprints, they don't change as you get older. There's no way those are the two same people :NoNo:

KeithD
10th May 2011, 09:08
You could get a job at the FBI, Eddie :xxgrinning--00xx3: Which shadows where :Erm: And what kind of way is that to compare two faces? :icon_lol: The sun could be in different positions in each photo, meaning the shadows would be cast in separate places.

Ears are like fingerprints, they don't change as you get older. There's no way those are the two same people :NoNo:

Fingerprints can change as you age due to accident, mutilation or skin disease, so does your iris they use for scanners :doh

Shadows is only one form of comparing. Triangulation is another used by computer software, but is easy to do manually, and works easily on these 2 pics. Ratios is another, and the two pics here are different sizes so it needs to be taken into account. Simple measurements are another one the ratio is known. You can also use pure maths (http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:LfX1F-uWypkJ:maths.dur.ac.uk/Ug/projects/library/PR4/0910/PR4_DavidNandi.pdf+compare+faces+techniques&hl=en&gl=uk&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShyUCyVMceTWNHIVx9Zdq4w9EGXO_GsWKSRFPYtE7s3suEjPin4z-e5VI-BuVr-4_XYnvXW68X6iv4ptv8M5THjjcVGm6aodmzUcFy6LKOfXXSwHYbeSm_8qN3_oCV-8RvifKjq&sig=AHIEtbQ2K6hymm5HCflEVUzwve68k-ZIMA&pli=1)The pics are the same person. Be bothered to learn the the above techniques and you'll discover your initial assumptions that it isn's are incorrect.

One of the problems with peoples beliefs is that they can't be :action-smiley-081: taking the time to educate themselves so they can understand what they believe is actually correct or not. In most cases, people take the easy route and just continue to go with their initial view which is the lazy way.

Google's Picasa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picasa) digital image organizer has a basic comparision technique built in. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
10th May 2011, 14:19
Osama Bin Laden is :NEW3:DEAD ... period .

And so is this thread!