PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations & Celebrations

Arthur Little
1st May 2011, 00:43
Bon Voyage to the following members ... namely:-

Mikey73 ... who flies out to Manila in 2 weeks' time for his :wedtoss: at the end of May

AND

also travelling to the Phils Capital (albeit, on Friday 6th) are John and Karen [keeperlit] - en route to a well-earned six weeks' holiday with Karen's family.

All the very best to each of you ... from your friends at filipino/uk. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
1st May 2011, 01:28
Yes hope you all have a great time:)

mikey73
1st May 2011, 08:26

Mikey73 ... who flies out to Manila in 2 weeks' time for his :wedtoss: at the end of May

AND

also travelling to the Phils Capital (albeit, on Friday 6th) are John and Karen [keeperlit] - en route to a well-earned six weeks' holiday with Karen's family.

All the very best to each of you ... from your friends at filipino/uk. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank you arthur sir and les :) only one week to go now, fly to manila from edinbugh next sunday. :Jump:
all the paperwork is all done, collect my visa from the consulate here in edinburgh tomorrow. cant wait to be with minie again. will spend 3 days in manila then fly down to minies home city of tacloban, where we will spend the rest of the month.

keeperlit
1st May 2011, 09:03

AND

thank you very much ARTHER and LES,,,,as i was off work for the easter holidays and it runs into may day i'm bored stiff.. as i was saying to mikey it has gone by so quick from booking flight in december until now and it is dragging by now :icon_lol::icon_lol:anyway i'll be back to work tuesday untill thursday theni suppose it will be panic stations ,,,ie ,,,did we pack everything :icon_lol:,,,

Doc Alan
1st May 2011, 09:16
Best wishes ... and thanks as always to Arthur for taking the trouble to update us on members' activities :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
1st May 2011, 09:32
Best wishes to all of you:xxgrinning--00xx3: Well done for reminding us Arthur:xxgrinning--00xx3: