PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend's Visa

Madel1402
19th April 2007, 16:25
My girlfriend hasn't applied for a visa yet but can she come to the UK to live with me only without having to work? If so is there a limitation on the time she can stay here?:Erm:

ervenescence
19th April 2007, 16:39
She have to get a visa before she can come here in UK. Visitors visa and fiance visa holders are not allowed to work in the UK and cannot stay longer than 6 months unless if they are on the fiancee visa who wanted to get married before the expiration.

scotsfiancee
19th April 2007, 21:56
My girlfriend hasn't applied for a visa yet but can she come to the UK to live with me only without having to work? If so is there a limitation on the time she can stay here?:Erm:

Huh? :cwm24:

Erve is right, she need to apply visa first before she come over in UK.

Take it easy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gingging
20th April 2007, 20:40
Oh yes she can come and live with you in the u.k. unless she will apply for either visitor or fiancee visa that would only expire after six months of stay here.:D
Goodluck!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
21st April 2007, 22:44
Questions: How long do you know her? Is your relationship secured?

If you really know her so well, love her that much then apply for Fiancee Visa and get married within 6mos and reapply again for another visa to extend her stay here. But you have to keep in mind about your finances coz she is not allowed to work in the UK for 6 mos.

Fiancee visa is much easier to apply than visitors visa.

God bless you.

A_flyer
22nd April 2007, 16:38
Fiancee visa is much easier to apply than visitors visa.
Especially for a young single Filipina.