PDA

View Full Version : Keep it UP

mindanao
29th April 2011, 15:58
As we enjoined in the royal wedding celebration.. We got simple messages for the couple. Mine is............

For Prince William and Princess Catherine to Keep up their wedding vows, to be as Humble and unselfish as they can be..:)

What's yours?

grahamw48
29th April 2011, 16:57
Mine ?

Sorry I'm so jealous. :icon_lol:

keeperlit
29th April 2011, 23:15
what time are you picking me and karen up at for harrys party :laugher:

Walaytawo
30th April 2011, 04:23
Mine... how about giving back some of the wealth to the common people :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
30th April 2011, 11:01
I don't think halving tourism revenues by getting rid of Royalty would do much for the 'common people'. :)

I'm proud of our Monarchy....the envy of the world.

Long may it continue to give this country 'CLASS' and a sense of pride, despite the bunglings of successive greedy, corrupt and inept elected governments. :rolleyes:

I feel much more angry about the layers of gold in religious buildings, the bejewelled and silver-plated icons to be found therein, and the thousands upon thousands of god squad parasites feeding off the fear and misery of the 'common people'. :angry:

A shame the Royal family has to be bound up in this nonsense too, but you can't have everything.

Walaytawo
30th April 2011, 14:07
I went for a haircut yesterday while it was on and they had it on the TV in there. The bayot butchering my barnet asked me if Harry was a drug addict :doh Had a few Filipinos ask me if its true if Wills mum was assassinated. Envy of the world, I don't think so, it's just the usual celebrity fascination :rolleyes:

grahamw48
30th April 2011, 15:31
Sorry...envy of the world with a brain between them. :)

Amaw2008
30th April 2011, 16:44
I refer you to my reply to Win2win's post "School Report: Royal Wedding as it happened" in the UK news section