PDA

View Full Version : First Date Is Most Important In Dating

imatgroup
29th April 2011, 11:12
The first date is a very important time for you and the person you are dating to get to know each other. You don’t want to give off the wrong impression or let your nerves get in the way of your conversation. There are online advice sites that provide different dating tips to help you with your first date. One of the dating tips is to make sure your meeting place is in a public area. You don’t really know the person you are going on the first date with, so don’t have a private first date. You want to consider your security and safety when meeting someone new.

sars_notd_virus
29th April 2011, 11:27
First Impression Last?? ...just be yourself on your first date.
how can i forget....i picked my nose on my first date:omg::D...hmm funny?? disgusting?? oh but my date asked me for another date , I guess he was impressed not because i picked my nose but because he see how comfortable i am in conversing and getting to know each other.

Terpe
29th April 2011, 20:40
how can i forget....i picked my nose on my first date:omg::D...hmm funny?? disgusting?? oh but my date asked me for another date , I guess he was impressed not because i picked my nose but because he see how comfortable i am in conversing and getting to know each other.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
29th April 2011, 21:22
Watching what you say on a first date is important. Had one girl tell me she was £16k in debt :nono-1-1:

I never got nervous on a date. I was more interested in if they were going to buy me a drink or not :D

First impressions on that subject were quite important to me. I always bought the first drink.

If she bought the next drink :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

If she bought at least one drink :):Erm:

If she didn't buy any drinks :222:

Walaytawo
30th April 2011, 06:19
First post is important :xxgrinning--00xx3: best not to spam :icon_lol:

patti1227
1st May 2011, 15:50
While I certainly agree with this, I am quite unsure about the old cliche "first impression lasts".
May I ask for a chance to shed some light in connection to my statements. Thank you very much. :)
I once had a date with a Baguio based legal counsel who appears to be a decent guy. At the end of our date, before I hitched a cab going home since I politely declined his offer to send me home, he leaned forward initiating a kiss. I stepped back. That incident initiated a long talk before he finally let me have a cab ride. My other date was with a rugged guy, a musician, who appeared to me then as a very strong person. The rest of the story is totally different from the first one.
Going back to the subject matter, a first date is really important; it's a bridge connecting to possible chances of casual meetings to regular meet ups leading to a wonderful world of romance. "First impression" - perhaps (for me) it's an interesting enticement for us to have a better facts to either prove us right or wrong in successive meetings in the dating world.
So, keep on dating and enjoy the chances! :)

Tawi2
1st May 2011, 18:10
You want to consider your security and safety when meeting someone new.
I once took a woman out in Manila for a coffee,yup genuine coffee,she tried to charge me 1000 pesos at the end of the night:icon_lol:

keeperlit
1st May 2011, 19:05

absolutely brilliant :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

scott&ligaya
1st May 2011, 19:30
my first impression was WOW what a great butt:hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba: ... as this pinay beauty flew past me on a mountain marathon in Sai Kung, Hong Kong.

our first proper date (like not with the rest of the dragon boat club or running club) was a junk trip to a small island off Kowloon where the boatman has to navigate past some very close to the surface rocks into a lagoon (Rocky Bay)which is then almost completely deserted...

took the speedboat to the shore, had a lovely picnic, went hiking over the island and I was amazed by her knowldege of flora, fauna, tree fruits and the like, stuff that most of us townie brits would just never know. I just fell in love with this natural, smiling Filipina beauty. We will never forget that lagoon, the small temple we came across, our our 1st proper embrace, sat on a rocky outcrop looking over to Hong Kong in the distance. oh and the 1st impression is still after nearly 8 years .... wow what a great butt :Jump::Jump::Jump:

scott&ligaya
2nd May 2011, 10:28
oh dear I am in :xxaction-smiley-047:xxaction-smiley-047:xxaction-smiley-047:xxaction-smiley-047.... my honey read this post.... she hardly ever goes on here:doh:doh BUT our 18month old woke her up and she could not get back to sleep so popped on here.. I have been told in no uncertain terms that her best feature is (along with thousands of other Pinays her smile) so here it is againhttp://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i379/matusalem76/stanleyraces048.jpg

still think it your cute @#%* heheheheheehe