PDA

View Full Version : Royal wedding

les_taxi
29th April 2011, 10:08
I'm working part of the day then hopefully join all the neighbours at the back of my house for garden party:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Getting into it now just hooked up huge amp to neighbours laptop-it kicks ass lol you ought to hear windows load up:icon_lol:
Bring it on and all the best to the lovely couple:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
29th April 2011, 11:30
total agree les a great couple good bless them and what a great day for england too

sars_notd_virus
29th April 2011, 11:38
off day!! we went out on our bikes and bbq chicken for tonight and watch dvd:xxgrinning--00xx3:
london must be very busy :rolleyes:

les_taxi
29th April 2011, 11:49
total agree les a great couple good bless them and what a great day for england too

Yes all we get is division,country going to dogs and this just helps to resore some pride and community spirit I'm lovin it-stuff work not going :laugher:

KeithD
29th April 2011, 11:58
To keep costs down I'm holding my next wedding in this church in Rhos-On-Sea, N Wales

http://www.greatorme.org.uk/P9172194A.JPG

Lancashirelad
29th April 2011, 12:01
Im getting into it too. Great day for Britain as its televised to up to 2 Billion people! The couple look great together and very much in love, i wish them all the best.
A great day for the Church too, with a wonderful Christian ceremony going out around the world!

:)

Terpe
29th April 2011, 12:10
Great stuff. Glad I get see it. Look like a really nice couple together too.

Just one hitch.......... my wife is working and I realised I set the recorder wrong.
Mmmm.

At least I set it correctly half-way through the wedding vows.

KeithD
29th April 2011, 12:41
It'll be on Iplayer, Youtube,etc

gWaPito
29th April 2011, 13:58
Your right, it unites a nation. The service was fantastic, the bride looked fantastic! What a great day for the country of Great Britain.

'God Save the Queen' brought tears to my eyes, same as it did at Prince Charles and Princess Diana's Wedding 30 years ago. Strange as it is, my first wife gave birth to my first son a few days after that Wedding. My wife is about to give birth to my 2nd son anytime now. :)

If there's only one thing Britain do best, it's a royal Wedding.

God Bless Prince William and Princess Catherine and there future beautiful children.

les_taxi
29th April 2011, 14:09
I have now been roped into dj and photograper:yikes:

joebloggs
29th April 2011, 14:44
not a fan of royalty, but wish them both a happy marriage :rolleyes:

grahamw48
29th April 2011, 14:50
Aah ...so beautiful it made me cry. :bigcry:

keeperlit
29th April 2011, 15:18
must admit i thought it was a lovely wedding,,,,,,,,,,,,plus does anyone else agree did'nt harry look well

mindanao
29th April 2011, 15:36
just watched the royal wedding on tv.. channel 23 Pinas station. I took note of the show of support in britain:) waving the uk flag.:Hellooo: I simply cant find such show of support in pinas:Erm: weddings:NoNo: funeral:NoNo:

Wills and Kate looked amazing couple.. Also looked at the horses,, thoroughbreds:) must cost a lot of money to keep them in shape. :Erm:

KeithD
29th April 2011, 16:02
They are not thoroughbreds ... they are too quirky :Cuckoo:

grahamw48
29th April 2011, 16:53
Larger than a Thoroughbred.

They're more often the progeny of a cross between a heavier breed like the Cleveland Bay, and a Thoroughbred.

Size and strength combined with elegance and good calm temperament. :)

gWaPito
29th April 2011, 17:59
Aah ...so beautiful it made me cry. :bigcry:
Hey! Are you being sarcastic young Graham? :icon_lol

Anyway Ive edited that post. I made a mess of it! Rushing all the time :(

stevie c
29th April 2011, 18:08
not a fan of royalty, but wish them both a happy marriage :rolleyes:

im of the same opinion as you joe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
29th April 2011, 18:13
Hey! Are you being sarcastic young Graham? :icon_lol

Anyway Ive edited that post. I made a mess of it! Rushing all the time :(

No, I was serious.

I have feelings too you know. :hug-1: :D

Englishman2010
29th April 2011, 19:28
im of the same opinion as you joe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

me too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

But at least it meant I had a day off work and spent a lovely day with my kids :)

gWaPito
29th April 2011, 20:45
Unfortunately over the last 25 years the Queen's children apart from Princess Ann has done much damage to the monarchy but, it's not a lost cause.

The proof was all to see with todays occasion. The next batch royals heralds new beginnings and hope for all of us.

All I hope for now is Charles to pass the crown to William.

Ako Si Jamie
29th April 2011, 23:40
I watched it for several hours and thoroughly enjoyed it and would like to pass on my congratulations to the royals.

To the Rajasthan Royals for their seven wicket victory over the Mumbai Indians in the IPL!

malditako
30th April 2011, 07:31
beautiful wedding..every womans dream i can say!!!..anyway i wonder why they wear hats on their forehead...fashion freaks lol. mrs beckham looks like shes attending a funeral ;p

mickcant
30th April 2011, 07:53
I found as the wedding was on TV was a good time to go shopping without so many people around:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mick.:cwm3:

Walaytawo
30th April 2011, 08:06
The next batch royals heralds new beginnings and hope for all of us.

How so :Erm:

keeperlit
30th April 2011, 08:45
beautiful wedding..every womans dream i can say!!!..anyway i wonder why they wear hats on their forehead...fashion freaks lol. mrs beckham looks like shes attending a funeral ;p

and did you see beattrice,,,well i think it was beattrice or was it really lady gaga, :icon_lol:she scared the :censored: out of karen why has she got black eyes ,,,the only answer i could give was she only got home from prince harrys party the night before :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
30th April 2011, 09:49
and did you see beattrice,,,well i think it was beattrice or was it really lady gaga, :icon_lol:she scared the :censored: out of karen why has she got black eyes ,,,the only answer i could give was she only got home from prince harrys party the night before :icon_lol:

i saw them and they looked like they fell out the ugly tree, shame as they look like andrew but with fergies body :Help1:

i think prince harry was nervous.....it was a great wedding and the crowd made the day and the beckhams had a great sit at the back and didnt elton john look nice :D

Walaytawo
30th April 2011, 10:14
and didnt elton john look nice :D

Forget it, he's happily married with kids now :doh

les_taxi
30th April 2011, 10:33
Forget it, he's happily married with kids now :doh

And breast feeds them every night:grosyeux: