PDA

View Full Version : Weather

Admin
8th June 2005, 08:38
Well Summer has hit Wales, it reached 23deg yesterday....WOW!!! :mellow:

So what do the Filipino's think in the UK when they see the women walking around in short skirts, cropped tops, etc in this wonderful heat, when they are down to 2 pairs of tights, and a sweater....not forgetting the 'duffle' coat :lol:

mrsfrivolity
10th June 2005, 07:56
You're in Wales?! I understand now why you said you're a bit far from Hounslow. :lol:

It was 22degC here in Oxfordshire yesterday and apparently the good weather will continue today. I've been here three years now and I think I'm finally getting aclimatized because I'm quite proud to say that for a top, I wore just a t-shirt (Yey!) from 3pm yesterday and didn't need a jumper until about 3:30pm... just kidding... 10pm. :lol: Still not hot enough for me to wear shorts though.

So what do the Filipino's think in the UK when they see the women walking around in short skirts, cropped tops, etc in this wonderful heat when they are down to 2 pairs of tights, and a sweater....not forgetting the 'duffle' coat

I hope they catch pneumonia :lol: :P :rolleyes:

Admin
10th June 2005, 09:52
My wife wears a coat & hat when working in the garden, setups an umbrella when it's Sunny, and when it rains I have to get wet!!! :blink:

efteling
7th July 2005, 14:34
Originally posted by admin@Jun 10 2005, 03:52 PM
My wife wears a coat & hat when working in the garden, setups an umbrella when it's Sunny, and when it rains I have to get wet!!! :blink:

Quoted post

Hallo....we do not like the sun.An umbrella is a must when the sun is shining :D , but for me i feel shy to walk with my umbrella here in Holland.I feel like all eyes are on me. When the sun is there I just run under the shade.
Summer is just fun! Fashion time to all, you can see the unreaveling parts of the body.I like summer because I can wear my mini skirts en small tops.But unfortunately it is always raining here for almost a week :(

Admin
7th July 2005, 16:31
Please don't give us guys visions of you in a mini skirt :o :rolleyes:

English women are the best. Short skirt, cropped top, and 18 stone of blubber hanging out. When they lie on a beach they make a whale look slim :blink:

Hopefully this Filipino Festival in London will be hot & Sunny...yummy :)

peterdavid
9th July 2005, 14:58
Originally posted by efteling@Jul 7 2005, 01:34 PM
I like summer because I can wear my mini skirts en small tops.

Did you realise Keith has a photo section on here.....?

pigsinspace
11th July 2005, 00:19
my asawa of 22 years likes the hot waether as much as I do...
where is the link to the photo sect I will post somre pics?

Admin
11th July 2005, 08:34
It's on the menu on filipinaroses.com , but you need to email a photo to me, and I'll include it. One day I'll get around to including code to automate it.

walesrob
11th July 2005, 21:03
Originally posted by admin@Jul 11 2005, 07:34 AM
It's on the menu on filipinaroses.com , but you need to email a photo to me, and I'll include it. One day I'll get around to including code to automate it.

Quoted post

Keith, I think the main page link for the photo page is faulty. I get a page not found error, however it shoud link to:

http://filipinaroses.com/photo.html

but it comes up as http://filipinaroses.comphoto.html ...

the joys of html coding!

Admin
11th July 2005, 21:07
I blame the fairies!! I'll fix it tomorrow.....just about to finish off with the racing and set the telescope up ready for the thunder storms :rolleyes:

love8888
22nd July 2005, 07:52
Originally posted by admin@Jun 8 2005, 07:38 AM
Well Summer has hit Wales, it reached 23deg yesterday....WOW!!! :mellow:

So what do the Filipino's think in the UK when they see the women walking around in short skirts, cropped tops, etc in this wonderful heat, when they are down to 2 pairs of tights, and a sweater....not forgetting the 'duffle' coat :lol:

Quoted post

Well maybe luck of textile :lol:

love8888
23rd July 2005, 13:16
Originally posted by love8888@Jul 22 2005, 06:52 AM
Well maybe luck of textile :lol:

Quoted post

Golly gush to be honest I hate the sun B) when I am in the Philippines I am always brought umbrella with me everywhere else I go but here I am looking where is the sun as even it sunny days it still freezing but it's lovely :)