PDA

View Full Version : Flight Comparisons

KeithD
24th April 2011, 10:00
I've been to Vegas a lot, and wondered how the prices compared to going to Manila as it's about the same distance, just to compare with a non-UK flight I also looked at Vegas to Manila. I used July as the benchmark, and surprisingly all the flights came up priced around £750 :cwm24:

I was expecting the Vegas one to be cheaper, which it wasn't, and the LAS>MNL one was a surprise as I thought UK taxes made our flights more expensive, but they are similar from the US.

stevewool
24th April 2011, 10:12
vegas was on my list of things to do, a nice birthday present for being 50, but got the divorce instead:icon_lol::icon_lol:, never mind i have found asia now and so much more to see,

somebody
24th April 2011, 14:04
It is weird how it appears the prices seem to work out with high local taxes or not with out really sitting there and going though all the different combos it does seem odd.

I know in the past I have looked to see if it would be cheaper to get a cheap flight or train ride or drive to europe ie paris or Amsterdam and fly to MNL but the prices dont seem to make it worthwhile!!

If i didn't know better you would think the prices were fixed..