PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter Everyone!!!

aryM
23rd April 2011, 22:32
Happy Easter! Please take time out to praise the Lord and be thankful that Jesus died for us and saved us from our sins. Have a wonderful and blessed day!!!:Wave:

Arthur Little
23rd April 2011, 22:51
Happy Easter! Please take time out to praise the Lord and be thankful that Jesus died for us and saved us from our sins. Have a wonderful and blessed day!!!:Wave:

And the same to you, Mary ... Myrna & I are regular church attenders, and tomorrow - like yourself - we will take time to reflect on the 'Miracle of Easter'. :)

Nick30
24th April 2011, 00:29
Happy Easter :D Christ has Risen :D

Farmerg
24th April 2011, 00:40
Happy Easter:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
24th April 2011, 12:19
Happy Easter

raynaputi
24th April 2011, 12:58
Happy Easter! :)

gWaPito
24th April 2011, 16:52

Been a long time aryM.....thought you done a disappearing act, like most do on here :NoNo:

I agree with your post :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Lets take time out everyday for the same purpose which, im sure we all do anyway. :)

A Happy Easter to all!!

RickyR
24th April 2011, 17:04
Happy Easter, unfortunately I'm working today :-(

mikey73
24th April 2011, 20:34

happy easter:Wave:

Lancashirelad
25th April 2011, 10:40
Happy Easter Everyone! I had a lovely breakfast at my church after the service :)

aug06_2006
25th April 2011, 12:00
Happy Easter...

aryM
25th April 2011, 22:57
Been a long time aryM.....thought you done a disappearing act, like most do on here :NoNo:

I agree with your post :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Lets take time out everyday for the same purpose which, im sure we all do anyway. :)

A Happy Easter to all!!

Thanks Gwapito :)

I'm always here , i still visit the forum every now and then but not too often like before because of work and family. I am now starting to work on my visa papers and will soon lodge it after the ELT result comes out. God Bless us all!

aryM
25th April 2011, 22:59
And the same to you, Mary ... Myrna & I are regular church attenders, and tomorrow - like yourself - we will take time to reflect on the 'Miracle of Easter'. :)

Thanks Sir Arthur,..hopefully when i get there in UK i could still continue these Christian traditions. :):)