PDA

View Full Version : football over there

bornatbirth
18th April 2007, 15:35
ok i saw some games over there,im going back on 28th april until may 12th so its a vital part of the season!! im a man utd fan but i havent got a clue what games will be on or when?

what tv mags can i get?

KeithD
18th April 2007, 16:41
im a man utd fan
Bye!! :Bolt:

LadyJ
18th April 2007, 17:56
I'm a big fan of Man Utd too!

bornatbirth
18th April 2007, 18:25
win to win

i see benitez as taken the soft option!
an easy life at liverpool or a proper job at real madrid! lol :icon_lol:

KeithD
18th April 2007, 19:03
You mean struggling Madrid? Why move to a sinking ship when he can stay with the BEST EUROPEAN team...getting ready for win No.6 :woohoo:

bornatbirth
18th April 2007, 19:06
u can do use all a flavour and knock chelski out :xxgrinning--00xx3:
and a easy win for utd!!!!!!!

ervenescence
18th April 2007, 19:17
I still be a Liverpool fan :Rasp:

scotsfiancee
18th April 2007, 20:02
Oww i've heard in the news today that Poland and Ukraine will host soccer's 2012 European Championship after their joint bid beat favorite Italy.

It would be fun?! :Erm:

KeithD
18th April 2007, 21:13
Just hope they don't leave the gas on :yikes:

andypaul
18th April 2007, 21:36
Espn and star sports show most of the football you will see in phill. Maybe worth checking out the websites as both i think are murdoch owned.

One of the big phill newspapers i picked up on the cathay filght had a whole page devoted to the most common tv channels including the sports channels. But i noticed some how everyone in the family knew when the programes were on but never read any magazines or newspaers day to day.

bornatbirth
19th April 2007, 09:44
i saw the champion league games there in full but i wasnt sure if they were live as they were in the evening so i guess they just got repeated the next day?
when i was in singapore the live games were at late night or early morning but i still got confused and anyone i asked didnt have a clue lol.
do u know what its like not knowing the results when i didnt know if the game was on tv or not or when it was played(it was arsenal vs man utd last season on tv about 4am)man utd did win but i didnt find out until the next evening.
at which point i was getting slightly mad dont they know what teletext is?or good tv schedules :Brick:

i did ask my gf but shes more interested in celebrity gossip tv programmes than man utd winning the treble or losing it and looks at me in disgust when i wear a football shirt(THATS ANY FOOTBALL SHIRT win to win).

KeithD
19th April 2007, 15:28
You can get most footy live on the Chinese software PPStream....need broadband though.....I think they now have an English plugin.

andypaul
19th April 2007, 19:10
They replay the games at random times on espn/star sometimes weeks after just to confuse you it seems.

Also when we were in some posh bar in makati they had the football on england u21s locals looked bemused as one table of brit blokes started singing at the tv screens think they fault they gone el loco.