PDA

View Full Version : N.U.T''s

les_taxi
23rd April 2011, 12:15
National uniion of teachers conference in Harrogate at moment.
Picked lots up and it's on the news look out for me making faces behing thier backs while being interviewed.
I had to mention teacher training days and their 12 weeks holiday a year-tactfully of course:D

grahamw48
23rd April 2011, 23:43
Most of my son's teachers I have been really impressed with (apart from the RE lady), but they are just so laden down with PC crap and insurance-related health and safety nonsense nowadays, that lord only knows how they cope with it.
I certainly couldn't. :NoNo:

Not to mention having to put up with all the horrid little scrotes who disrupt the other kids' education. :angry:

KeithD
24th April 2011, 09:10
So they want to strike? Why don't they wake up and see that nearly every other worker has been effected by a pension in one way or another. If they don't like it, pay more in or get another job. Why don't they strike through all of August as they keep telling us they work all that time even though the schools are out, so they can prove it now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
24th April 2011, 10:20
So they want to strike? Why don't they wake up and see that nearly every other worker has been effected by a pension in one way or another. If they don't like it, pay more in or get another job. Why don't they strike through all of August as they keep telling us they work all that time even though the schools are out, so they can prove it now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol:I know a few teachers and I can assure you they do very little work in the summer holidays:)

Dedworth
24th April 2011, 11:53
A very peculiar breed who have a bizzarely high opinion of themselves - they do very little to justify their salary during term time