PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody!!!

acs
18th April 2007, 12:03
Good day to all...i'm Ailene from Cagayan de Oro City, Been reading lots of helpful information here on the forum from everybody who shares there experiences on their visas in order to be with the one they love. And to the owner of the site thank you very much... you surely do help lots of people.

KeithD
18th April 2007, 12:48
:Hellooo: :Hellooo:

tiger@tigress
18th April 2007, 13:28
Good day to all...i'm Ailene from Cagayan de Oro City, Been reading lots of helpful information here on the forum from everybody who shares there experiences on their visas in order to be with the one they love. And to the owner of the site thank you very much... you surely do help lots of people.

:Hellooo: Hi Ailene Welcome :Hellooo:

joebloggs
18th April 2007, 13:31
:Hellooo: :Hellooo:

:D yes help you to lose money :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
18th April 2007, 16:39
:D yes help you to lose money :xxgrinning--00xx3:
:Erm:

Try these results to see how much you can make Joey boy http://www.win2win.co.uk/ebay/Bank%20-%20Jumping%20for%20profit.ace :) ...and that is just one system results, I run over 300 :action-smiley-081:

joebloggs
18th April 2007, 18:26
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
but what is it keithy boy :Erm:
made my head hurt :doh
looks like my old bosses private bank account details :icon_lol:

i got a better method, i just send the wife out to work full time :icon_lol:

while i :REDancedancer08: :Wine: :xxparty-smiley-050: :333: :40__s: :9: :wiggle:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Madel1402
18th April 2007, 18:27
Hi, I'm also new to this site. I've been reading your comments and you all seem very helpful and understanding. I have a couple of points and maybe you would be kind enough to make suggestions?
In brief : I am married but seperated from my wife (we are both English). I met my Filipino girlfriend 6 months ago in Hong Kong and she is now back in Surigao del Norte. I'm going over to see her and her parents in May/June and hopefully she will come to the UK for a 2-3 week holiday later in the year. Considering the long term (by the way, we want to be together until we die!!) implications what should we be doing bearing in mind I am still married (get divorced?!) and she doesn't have a specific job which she can bring to the UK.
Any comments appreciated.
Thanks

KeithD
18th April 2007, 19:00
Divorced first would be a good idea :)

....or if you need her to vanish......:xxmixed-smiley-017: .......just ask!!! :xxparty-smiley-004:

ervenescence
18th April 2007, 19:26
Halloeer miss Ailene, kumusta :)

baboyako
18th April 2007, 19:47
watchya:D

ervenescence
18th April 2007, 19:54
nabuang ka? :icon_lol:

baboyako
18th April 2007, 20:34

oo mabuti :Rasp::icon_lol:

Ann07
18th April 2007, 21:30
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

empott
18th April 2007, 21:50
:Hellooo: Ailene :Hellooo: welcome

Chrisirene
19th April 2007, 00:11
Hi Ailene.. welcome! asa ka sa cagayan? im from cagayan too....

Chrisirene
19th April 2007, 00:12

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mich
19th April 2007, 07:16
welcome aileene! looks like there are too many visayans here in the forum. where are the uragons??? :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Mich
19th April 2007, 07:19
Hi, I'm also new to this site. I've been reading your comments and you all seem very helpful and understanding. I have a couple of points and maybe you would be kind enough to make suggestions?
In brief : I am married but seperated from my wife (we are both English). I met my Filipino girlfriend 6 months ago in Hong Kong and she is now back in Surigao del Norte. I'm going over to see her and her parents in May/June and hopefully she will come to the UK for a 2-3 week holiday later in the year. Considering the long term (by the way, we want to be together until we die!!) implications what should we be doing bearing in mind I am still married (get divorced?!) and she doesn't have a specific job which she can bring to the UK.
Any comments appreciated.
Thanks

first, divorce ur wife! maybe let ur gf take a 6 month caregiver course. by the time you got divorced, she can already apply for a job in the UK. anyways, goodluck to both of you! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mach
19th April 2007, 11:41

maBuhaY aiLene & weLcome :Hellooo:

acs
19th April 2007, 13:05
Thanks for the welcome ervenescence, empott, chrisirene,mitch,mach and sir keith...and everybody.

Chrisirene im from Consolacion, CDO.

Madel1402
19th April 2007, 15:54
first, divorce ur wife! maybe let ur gf take a 6 month caregiver course. by the time you got divorced, she can already apply for a job in the UK. anyways, goodluck to both of you!

Thanks for the info. Can you be more specific on the care giver thing, or is it a general kind of basic course? I can then advise her what to look out for.
Does she need to have a job in the UK before she can come over to live? I thought I read somewhere that if she got a 6 month visa I could register the relationship as a civil relationship and then...happy days!! Lots of ? I know but I feel we have a mountain to climb to get what we want.
Thanks