PDA

View Full Version : Nanny/Housekeeper - London

cjam
7th June 2005, 21:29
We are looking for a housekeeper/nanny to start early July. I have 2 girls - one aged 3 and one aged 1 month. New born experience essential. Central London; own room. Household duties - cleaning; washing; ironing.

Admin
8th June 2005, 08:32
Why do people have children if they can't look after them? :unsure: It's like buying a car & not using it!! :rolleyes:

I have a number of friends in Singapore were the children think of the Filipino as 'Mummy' and the Mother as just someone who takes them out now & again. Real great for pyschological stability of the children, especially when they leave.

Each to their own, probably would have been better getting a dog though, at least you can legally have it put down when your bored of it in a few years! :lol:

peterdavid
8th June 2005, 21:29
Originally posted by admin@Jun 8 2005, 07:32 AM
Why do people have children if they can't look after them? :unsure: It's like buying a car & not using it!! :rolleyes:

I have a number of friends in Singapore were the children think of the Filipino as 'Mummy' and the Mother as just someone who takes them out now & again. Real great for pyschological stability of the children, especially when they leave.

Each to their own, probably would have been better getting a dog though, at least you can legally have it put down when your bored of it in a few years! :lol:

Quoted post

You buy a car to show off to your mates.

You get the hired help to clean it.... :)