PDA

View Full Version : Royal Wedding

sars_notd_virus
20th April 2011, 09:35
Anyone attending?

....I'm not :D

anyway,...lets celebrate its my 20002posts here in the forum,cheers everyone!! :Beer:

Terpe
20th April 2011, 09:39
On the Royal Wedding I haven't received my invite as yet. :D

On your posting milestone of 2002 congrats and keep up the good work. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
20th April 2011, 09:45
Congrats Mari girl! :Jump: I'd just probably watch the royal wedding on TV, that's if I'm awake! :D

Doc Alan
20th April 2011, 10:31
Congratulations on over 2000 good posts :xxgrinning--00xx3:
It's fascinating to know how much interest there is in the Royal Wedding in the Philippines ! I suspect the only filipina disappointed not to receive an invite is Imelda Marcos :).

gWaPito
20th April 2011, 15:30
Would love to have gone but, misses about to give birth. :)

W illwatch on tv of course. Hopefully we will see the disruptors get the battering they deserve

As for Marco, an invitation to the bloody tower would be more apt.

KeithD
20th April 2011, 16:12
Wedding :yikes: .... that's supposed to be on the swear filter :icon_lol:

gWaPito
20th April 2011, 16:48
Wedding :yikes: .... that's supposed to be on the swear filter :icon_lol:

Nothing wrong with a wedding. I love them :)

sars_notd_virus
20th April 2011, 21:10
Thanks everyone, sipping my Baileys tonight got it on sale half the price ,cool!!
@raynagirl yeah i'll be watching it on telly as well:D
@doc alan yes Imelda Marcos is not on the list yet boooo hahaha
@terpe I should give back the compliments to you hitting 2,435post
@Win2win yeah you are correct:D wot wedding?:furious3::censored:
@gwapito spoke with pumpkins earlier, she passed the life in the uk test, brilliant!!

Arthur Little
20th April 2011, 22:59
Anyone attending?

....I'm not :D

Nor me ... I wasn't invited! :bigcry:

Arthur Little
20th April 2011, 23:05
anyway,...lets celebrate its my 20002posts here in the forum,cheers everyone!! :Beer:

:iagree: ... let's get our priorities right ... congratulations, Mari! :Wine:

Dedworth
20th April 2011, 23:22
No interest in the wedding whatsoever other than another long weekend :D

Arthur Little
20th April 2011, 23:49
@gwapito spoke with pumpkins earlier, she passed the life in the uk test, brilliant!!

:) Splendid news :BouncyHappy: ... congratulations to Jane [Pumpkins]! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

worthingmale
21st April 2011, 15:36
the wedding is good for the tourists and foreigners, but I dont know a single British person who gives a damn about it :)

gWaPito
21st April 2011, 15:56
:) Splendid news :BouncyHappy: ... congratulations to Jane [Pumpkins]! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Arthur.
She completed the test within 8 mins.
Jane got more help by doing mock online tests. Learning parrot fashion.

It's a case now of doling out money for the ilr and British citizenship. :)

keeperlit
21st April 2011, 20:24
i got my invite but as karen and i are going back to manila for our holidays we decided to sell it on ebay:laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher:

Ako Si Jamie
21st April 2011, 20:27
No interest in the wedding whatsoever other than another long weekend :DDitto :xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanp
21st April 2011, 20:33
the wedding is good for the tourists and foreigners, but I dont know a single British person who gives a damn about it :)
they are having a street party down my road and they are getting the road shut off so i think i will spend the day at my mates farm blasting peigons and bunnies

Ako Si Jamie
21st April 2011, 20:35
I seen people putting posters up for a street party in Wales :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
22nd April 2011, 00:12
I seen people putting posters up for a street party in Wales :rolleyes:

Ah well ... when Daddy's done with talking to the trees - not to mention the sheep :blahblah::blahblah: - and finally seated on the throne, the way will be *paved [*pun intended] for Wills' investiture as Prince of Wales!

stevewool
22nd April 2011, 08:20
i care about it , i think its a great day for england and yes a day off work for many too, roll on the royals i love them all

Rosie1958
22nd April 2011, 16:38
i care about it , i think its a great day for england and yes a day off work for many too, roll on the royals i love them all

Me too Steve!

I will be watching as much of the wedding that I can on TV and will then be joining family at an event being held in the village to mark the occasion. Free BBQ, bouncey castle, giant snakes and ladders, games, stalls and bar etc. A typical village celebration. We don't seem to have much to celebrate these days as a nation so when the opportunity arises, I always like to join in and support those who give up their time to organise such events, no matter how cheesey some appear :xxgrinning--00xx3: