PDA

View Full Version : Toughest Place to be a Bus Driver (video)

RuBiX
16th April 2011, 20:47
Hello! I already seen this on telly..I just wanted to share this link for those who haven't had the chance to watch it..:)

It's really an eye opener:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have a good night everybody:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=e_Ht_19N8Uw

Dedworth
16th April 2011, 21:21
:xxgrinning--00xx3: thanks

keeperlit
17th April 2011, 12:48
my advice is to watch it as soon as you can because the BBC stopped youetube showing it under another title ,,,,,,,it will have you in tears ,,of sadness ,,and tears of laughter watching josh get across lanes of traffic to the theme of priates of the caribbean:xxgrinning--00xx3:

RickyR
17th April 2011, 15:22
Very well put together documentary, not the opinions of a presenter, but actually portraying peoples lives. A definate must watch for anyone thinking about going to the Philippines. I've been through most the slums in Tondo, into Smokey Mountain and when you see it first hand, it can be emotional.

keeperlit
17th April 2011, 16:20
Very well put together documentary, not the opinions of a presenter, but actually portraying peoples lives. A definate must watch for anyone thinking about going to the Philippines. I've been through most the slums in Tondo, into Smokey Mountain and when you see it first hand, it can be emotional.

i agree with you ricky it can be very emotional,,,,my wife comes from tondo and i have seen with my own eyes how hard life is for filipinos there,,,watching your wife cry while watching this is not nice,,so i appricate where i was born and brought up,,,,as we watch josh driving to the theme from pirates of the carribbean we both laughed ,,

somebody
19th April 2011, 08:03
Great Programme he Wife watched it twice and so did I the moment when the guy gets up and hits he lamp is comedy gold.

Good insight in to pill life compared to most tv shows in the Uk

filipinogirl
19th April 2011, 13:52
Absolutely wonderful programme, a (http://www.valueslim.com/) very well made documentary. :)