PDA

View Full Version : Springtime!!

sars_notd_virus
9th April 2011, 11:59
The sun is up ,18-19 degrees,blue skies,lovely weather its officially springtime here in southwest of england,..hope it stays ,we are booked for a holiday back to G'Coast next week.:Jump::Jump:

...............hows the weather down your way??

scott&ligaya
9th April 2011, 12:13
weather is great here in Birmingham, heading out in a bit for a run up on the clent hillls national trust land, amazing views and great trails

keeperlit
9th April 2011, 12:32
Weather beautiful here in belfast sun out just polished the bike,,now i have to get our suit cases down from the loft to clean them and get them ready for our holiday back to manila,,,,,,,boys oh boy i'm starting to get into the holiday mood now ,,,yipeeee 6weeks of sitting on my backside,,,,,,,,,I HOPE:D

Tawi2
9th April 2011, 12:53
Weather is fine,walking around the garden wearing only shorts,its going to get much warmer I hope:) I took this pic a few days ago,blue skies:)On monday in the UK it was grey and overcast:NoNo:

stevie c
9th April 2011, 17:36
the weather is fantastic here in Essex I'm off to my first barbecue invitation tomorrow :Jump:

scott&ligaya
9th April 2011, 17:48
YUP Barbacue with some filipinos tonight. "Ma sarap" the marinade for the chicken..love it

stevewool
9th April 2011, 20:25
hi all yes the srring /summer is on its way, just come back from scotland and had a great time with great friends too

alanp
10th April 2011, 05:19
yep great weather I was with my mate in one of the woods on the farm doing some woodland magement and for our lunch we did a ray mears thing dug a hole filled it with hot ash from the fire and cooked a peice of venison and baked potato's it was better than any posh Restaurant could cook.

KeithD
10th April 2011, 09:36
I was working on an all over tan but realised I'd have to remove my toe nails :angry:

mickcant
10th April 2011, 09:37
Hi all:Wave:
They call the "Isle of Wight" where I live the "garden isle" and it is really blooming now:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:)

Walaytawo
10th April 2011, 11:05
Still hot and sunny in Davao City. Nothing new here :D

mickcant
10th April 2011, 11:47
Hi all,:Wave:
A spring time picture of my puppy Charlie trying to eat a spring Dandelion flower seed head, he did this one morning when I did not have my camera with me, and I was surprised when he tried it again the next day.

Mind you he will try and eat anything:doh

His favourite at the moment is Rabbit droppings:omg:

Mick.:)

KeithD
10th April 2011, 13:28
Still hot and sunny in Davao City. Nothing new here :D

A lot less humidity here though ... 53% at the moment ... although I much prefer Nevada's 15% :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
16th April 2011, 17:53
Awesome day,a real scorcher,just had a dip and relaxing,saw a hoopoe in the garden earlier and several large birds of prey riding the thermals high above,spring really is here methinks,sitting in the garden sipping tea and yes,reading the Sun,because theres an interesting article on Somali Pirates:)

Arthur Little
16th April 2011, 19:07
The sun is up ,18-19 degrees,blue skies,lovely weather its officially springtime here in southwest of england,..hope it stays ,we are booked for a holiday back to G'Coast next week.:Jump::Jump:

.............. hows the weather down your way??

Beautiful :sunshine: in Central Scotland too, Mari. Here's hoping you, Dave and the family have a lovely holiday next week. BTW, :rolleyes: ... where's G'Coast?

Terpe
16th April 2011, 20:38
Such a wonderfully warm day here in the East Midands. Blue skies, green shoots of growth.
Today is the the kind of day I always miss, and dream of, when I'm not in blighty.

Arthur Little
16th April 2011, 22:42
Such a wonderfully warm day here in the East Midands. Blue skies, green shoots of growth.
Today is the the kind of day I always miss, and dream of, when I'm not in blighty.

Yes ... when it's good in this old land of ours, it's usually very, very good; in fact, there's nowhere better! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

South-east boy
17th April 2011, 08:40
Was lovely here the week before last, but turned a bit rubbish on tuesday/wednesday. Back nicer on Friday and meant to be nice today and tomorrow. Not sure about after. Doing pretty well for an April so far though as normally quite changeable. X fingers for the rest of the month.

Terpe
17th April 2011, 21:43
For me the late April, May and June months of England are the best anywhere.
I will always long for them. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
19th April 2011, 07:46
Beautiful :sunshine: in Central Scotland too, Mari. Here's hoping you, Dave and the family have a lovely holiday next week. BTW, :rolleyes: ... where's G'Coast?

thanks sir Art, we were blessed with a nice weather and it was absolutely lovely down north Devon:xxgrinning--00xx3: