PDA

View Full Version : Thief Trapped in Clothes Recycling Bin

Dedworth
5th April 2011, 14:38
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12970864

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-12957452

Might be a member of the fraternity who travel around :D

Let off with a caution :angry: - pondlife in my opinion just the same as stealing a charity collection box

Englishman2010
5th April 2011, 15:27
They should have left him in there and put him through the industrial sized washing machine:D

Dedworth
5th April 2011, 15:41
They should have left him in there and put him through the industrial sized washing machine:D

or torched the bin :D

grahamw48
5th April 2011, 17:31

Yep....and hung him out to dry.:D

Police said he'd come clean with them, and now it's all been ironed out :icon_lol:

Englishman2010
5th April 2011, 17:33

Police said he'd come clean with them, and now it's all been ironed out :icon_lol:

:laugher::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
5th April 2011, 18:22

:laugher::laugher::laugher:
Classic Graham :xxgrinning--00xx3: Real Classic :laugher:

It's so good to get some humour back into life. :)

Well done mate, and just perfect timing :icon_lol:

Tawi2
5th April 2011, 18:31
Could have been eastern-european,saw a documentary on Romanians who set up a fake charity to collect clothes,cant remember how much per ton they were selling them for however?Happens in Pinas also;)charitable clothes donations get sent over by the container load,then instead of being donated is sold by individuals on Ukay-ukay stalls:NoNo:I know one individual who does it:rolleyes:

Doc Alan
5th April 2011, 18:44
... so the police have bin charitable - or was the bin laden with clothes ? :)

Terpe
5th April 2011, 18:58
Could have been eastern-european,saw a documentary on Romanians who set up a fake charity to collect clothes,cant remember how much per ton they were selling them for however?Happens in Pinas also;)charitable clothes donations get sent over by the container load,then instead of being donated is sold by individuals on Ukay-ukay stalls:NoNo:I know one individual who does it:rolleyes:

Happens almost every week in our village with charity collection bags.
For a about a month some guys went on 'patrol' to see who was 'stealing' the bags of clothing etc. I heard there was a confrontation between these guys, and a group of Romanians. Neighbourhood watch joined in and the 'suspects' were held until police arrived. So the village rumour goes, the police told the 'gang' to leave and warned everyone else not to take the law into their own hands. Locals names were taken.
Yep, we certainly see international operations here in our little village:D
BTW the upshot of this is that now all charity collections in the village are done through the Parish Council with centralised pick-up in the village hall.

grahamw48
5th April 2011, 18:58
Well, personally I reckon it was a stitch up.

Question is: Will charges be pressed, or will it just be a white wash ? :)

Dedworth
5th April 2011, 19:04

Exactly what I thought Romanians or Diddycoys

grahamw48
5th April 2011, 19:15
I thought that too.

Anyone with an ounce of sense knows that the country has been flooded out with certain European (and African) 'legal' and illegal scrotes here for nothing more than what they can beg steal or defraud.

Add to that the rapes that seem to be so prevalent now, if Crimewatch is anything to go by. :NoNo:

Ako Si Jamie
5th April 2011, 20:23
Well, personally I reckon it was a stitch up.

Question is: Will charges be pressed, or will it just be a white wash ? :)
Originally they were just going to give him a dressing down for being shirty but in the end the cops decided to a-vest him for breach of the fleece! Hats off to them!

Dedworth
5th April 2011, 21:01
I thought that too.

Anyone with an ounce of sense knows that the country has been flooded out with certain European (and African) 'legal' and illegal scrotes here for nothing more than what they can beg steal or defraud.

Add to that the rapes that seem to be so prevalent now, if Crimewatch is anything to go by. :NoNo:

Careful Graham what you are saying might provoke use of the R word by some of the do gooders who foolishly think all in the garden is rosy.

For some future vote rigging New Liebour cynically turned this country into a crime ridden, lawless, multicultural cesspit.

grahamw48
6th April 2011, 00:05
Obviously I meant white Africans. :D

The Europeans also tend to be Caucasians, so no feathers need to be ruffled there. :)

Dedworth
6th April 2011, 00:20
Obviously I meant white Africans. :D

The Europeans also tend to be Caucasians, so no feathers need to be ruffled there. :)

I certainly thought as much Graham my comment was only to ensure respect and good order within the community.

By the same token my reference to Diddy***s refers to Ked Dodd's chums not to be confused with non tax paying folk residing in illegal settlements flouting planning laws.

grahamw48
6th April 2011, 00:37
:icon_lol:

Tis true...we must tread carefully. ;)

Dedworth
6th April 2011, 00:41
:icon_lol:

Tis true...we must tread carefully. ;)

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHjeuQxiDbvvMy-aQhYOzdNhugE83hle2mHtbmY29TJ0chSjRFpA

Arthur Little
6th April 2011, 01:10
... or was the bin laden with clothes ? :)

Ah ... Alan ... you've just beaten me to it! :D