PDA

View Full Version : KFC

Admin
2nd June 2005, 22:08
Was in KFC in Queensferry yesterday, and 2 Filipino's working there. Made a change getting nice friendly service, rather than having Kentuck Fried Rat thrown at me complete with spit sauce!!! :blink:

Anyway, these girls, not very cute, but better than the local slappers, were on an official year Visa from Manilla arranged by KFC as an exchange......very strange, what the hell do we send them??? :lol:

mrsfrivolity
3rd June 2005, 06:51
KFC... is that the place where everybody burst out in a song to get food? :lol:

I find that Filipinos are very shy with other Filipinos in this country. McDonald's in Oxford has a Filipino behind the counter and when I try to make polite conversation with her, like I do with anybody anyway, she give me a yes-no answer... hu-hummm-ing most of the time.

Admin
3rd June 2005, 08:55
Very talkative here in Wales, probably told not to talk to strange folk down your end. We met 3 Filipino's in Morrisons the other day we'd never met, and had to drag the wife kicking & screaming out the shop in the end as they wanted to close!!! ;)

kentish
10th June 2005, 20:02
Originally posted by mrsfrivolity@Jun 3 2005, 06:51 AM
KFC... is that the place where everybody burst out in a song to get food? :lol:

I find that Filipinos are very shy with other Filipinos in this country. McDonald's in Oxford has a Filipino behind the counter and when I try to make polite conversation with her, like I do with anybody anyway, she give me a yes-no answer... hu-hummm-ing most of the time.

Quoted post

Mrsfri,

I thought its only me who experience that. It would be fun if they accidentally tread on something and said "AY KABAYO".