PDA

View Full Version : What do you make of this?

Ako Si Jamie
3rd April 2011, 12:39
:cwm3: This guy is filming an argument between himself and his Filipina wife and claiming he's a victim of domestic violence. :Erm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-TJnPJGNH8&feature=player_embedded

Englishman2010
3rd April 2011, 13:07
I only watched the first 2 mins, but the guy sounds like a complete d1ck to me, and why film it in the first place?

Jimbojac
3rd April 2011, 13:19
Haha, well after a few seconds watching, plain to see the Woman is married to a Yank so that explains a lot!
{ she can claim insanity after putting up with that Di*khead:censored:} HAHA!!

Ako Si Jamie
3rd April 2011, 14:11
I only watched the first 2 mins, but the guy sounds like a complete d1ck to me, and why film it in the first place?Maybe he wants sympathy :bigcry::rolleyes:

joebloggs
3rd April 2011, 14:41
seen people b4 claiming DV to get ILR in the UK,
but why film this :censored:, maybe she wants to leave him becuase hes a :action-smiley-081: and to hide the fact shes leaving him becuase hes a :censored:, hes come up with this scam story to tell everyone :Erm:

Ako Si Jamie
3rd April 2011, 14:51
He was the one claiming DV although there was no evidence of it on the vid. This is what he put as the description.

My experience as the victim of domestic violence from my ex-wife - I did not know for a long time that I was a victim of a classic Filipina Migration Scam.

joebloggs
3rd April 2011, 15:13
He was the one claiming DV although there was no evidence of it on the vid. This is what he put as the description.

My experience as the victim of domestic violence from my ex-wife - I did not know for a long time that I was a victim of a classic Filipina Migration Scam.

i know :D, well he says in the video, why dont you hit me :icon_lol: sounds like he likes been beaten up :cwm3:

:icon_lol:

Ako Si Jamie
3rd April 2011, 15:20
Either that or he's a drama queen.