PDA

View Full Version : Ed Balls Up - admits Labour created "structural economic deficit"

Dedworth
1st April 2011, 13:18
The Shadow Chancellor Ed Balls has finally admitted that the Labour government was to blame for racking up a ‘structural’ deficit during the party's time in government.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1372197/Most-annoying-MP-Ed-Balls-stops-denying-Labours-deficit.html#ixzz1IH06kdkz

What a way with words shyster Balls has :laugher::laugher:

gWaPito
1st April 2011, 17:21
The Shadow Chancellor Ed Balls has finally admitted that the Labour government was to blame for racking up a ‘structural’ deficit during the party's time in government.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1372197/Most-annoying-MP-Ed-Balls-stops-denying-Labours-deficit.html#ixzz1IH06kdkz

What a way with words shyster Balls has :laugher::laugher:

It's refreshing that they've at least put there hands up to this this catastrophic mess the labour party have landed the British public in.

The chief rat (blair) left the sinking ship in good enough time to re profile himself as the next Gandhi. Talk about being deluded. :NoNo:

grahamw48
1st April 2011, 17:34
Did we ever doubt it ? :Erm:

gWaPito
1st April 2011, 17:43

No, of course not. I was just airing my thoughts :)

Dedworth
1st April 2011, 17:51
The other germ Bottler Brown has gone to ground - I don't think he's been in the House of Commons for months

Englishman2010
1st April 2011, 18:03

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm sure a lot of it was deliberate, they knew they weren't going to get re-elected and did all they could to make the situation impossible for the next Government:NoNo:

grahamw48
1st April 2011, 18:04
No, of course not. I was just airing my thoughts :)

No probs....was just replying to the title of the thread. ;)

gWaPito
1st April 2011, 18:16
No probs....was just replying to the title of the thread. ;)

:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
1st April 2011, 18:21
The other germ Bottler Brown has gone to ground - I don't think he's been in the House of Commons for months

Last I heard, Gordon Brown was forcing a 7 month pregnant woman off a plane. It was reliable reported by the Sunday Express, last week. Nothing like giving the Scots a bad name:NoNo:

gWaPito
1st April 2011, 18:37
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm sure a lot of it was deliberate, they knew they weren't going to get re-elected and did all they could to make the situation impossible for the next Government:NoNo:

Blair and his minions single handedly destroyed any hope of the labour party becoming leaders of this country for decades to come.

How anyone can go listen to his sermons is well, beyond me. It's my belief he should be locked up for crimes against humanity. The world surely has gone mad.

Dedworth
1st April 2011, 19:28
Last I heard, Gordon Brown was forcing a 7 month pregnant woman off a plane. It was reliable reported by the Sunday Express, last week. Nothing like giving the Scots a bad name:NoNo:

I read that one - he'd had his snout in the $ trough giving a "speech" at a dubious arab university

Englishman2010
1st April 2011, 20:38
Blair and his minions single handedly destroyed any hope of the labour party becoming leaders of this country for decades to come.

At least some good has come from this then:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
1st April 2011, 22:20
At least some good has come from this then:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Agreed Englishman. Shame though, it's like the conservative party won by default, which is another shame. Im sure David will prove to be a memorable PM for all the right reasons.

No mention of that pussy, Clegg, not while he's allowing his wife to give him a hard time over missing the annual sking trip. You got a back hand, Clegg. Use it!

As for Oink Oink Brown, if the price is right he'd give a sermon in honour of the great humanitarian president Mugabe

bornatbirth
1st April 2011, 22:46
do any of you remember maggie thatcher :Erm:

C'mon guys, i have had a :icon_lol: reading this...im going to get my rose tinted glasses to read what else your going to add :D

grahamw48
1st April 2011, 23:39
I remember she rescued us from being 'the poor man of Europe'...gave the inflation-causing, idle (remember British Leyland sleepers ?) commy trade unions a kick up the backside, put two fingers up to the Common Marketeers, and tackled the 25% inflation rate that she inherited from 'old' Labour. :)

No wonder the rest of the world had so much respect for her.

I have a GOOD memory and I was making good money then. So much so that I was able to put down the deposit on my new house in 1979 with 2 weeks wages. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

People forget that 'New' Labour inherited a country in good shape in 1997.
They then set about taking it down the road to bankruptcy, permitted mass immigration of spongers and criminals, propagated political correctness, handed over our independence to the EU, turned into a bunch of hypocrites and feathered their own nests as they robbed us blind. :NoNo:

gWaPito
1st April 2011, 23:51
do any of you remember maggie thatcher :Erm:

C'mon guys, i have had a :icon_lol: reading this...im going to get my rose tinted glasses to read what else your going to add :D

Margaret Thacher now, there was a leader. A leader many have tried to emulate, all but Hague failed miserably.

Bornabirth, they were the golden years.

I know some of you guys had it rough up north. It wasn't for most of the electorate hence, successive election victories.

gWaPito
2nd April 2011, 00:04
I remember she rescued us from being 'the poor man of Europe'...gave the inflation-causing, idle (remember British Leyland sleepers ?) commy trade unions a kick up the backside, put two fingers up to the Common Marketeers, and tackled the 25% inflation rate that she inherited from 'old' Labour. :)

No wonder the rest of the world had so much respect for her.

I have a GOOD memory and I was making good money then. So much so that I was able to put down the deposit on my new house in 1979 with 2 weeks wages. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

People forget that 'New' Labour inherited a country in good shape in 1997.
They then set about taking it down the road to bankruptcy, permitted mass immigration of spongers and criminals, propagated political correctness, handed over our independence to the EU, turned into a bunch of hypocrites and feathered their own nests as they robbed us blind. :NoNo:

A brilliant post :D. It's a travesty it's all true.

bornatbirth
2nd April 2011, 00:10
A brilliant post :D. It's a travesty it's all true.

except the tories signed the uk to europe.

come to think of it graham reminds me of norman tebbit in this avatar :icon_lol:

grahamw48
2nd April 2011, 00:14

come to think of it graham reminds me of norman tebbit in this avatar :icon_lol:

The Tories signed up to a different set of rules.

Maybe you'd like to post a picture so we can make personal jibes.:)

bornatbirth
2nd April 2011, 00:23
thats my wife hitting me :D

gWaPito
2nd April 2011, 01:16

Can I suggest you have a read of yesterdays express.
There, you will find the true culprit of this European disaster, our Tone himself.

All the years of sleepless nights Dame Margaret Thacher had keeping the eurowolf from our door then Blair dismantles all that good work.

C omeon bornabirth, lets see what you look like. :D