PDA

View Full Version : 16 Months for having his greedy snout in the trough !

Dedworth
31st March 2011, 13:09
Great news another cheating MP is cut down to size and jailed

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371871/Former-Labour-MP-Jim-Devine-jailed-16-months-fiddling-expenses.html#ixzz1IB75LouT

How the mighty have fallen :laugher:

imagine
31st March 2011, 13:11
:laugher: :laugher::laugher::laugher:r::laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher: order order gentlemen please

KeithD
31st March 2011, 14:53
If I was the other woman he accussed of doing it, now he's been found guilty I'd sue for libel ..... although he's already supposed to be bankrupt :icon_lol:

grahamw48
31st March 2011, 15:21
If I was the other woman he accussed of doing it, now he's been found guilty I'd sue for libel ..... although he's already supposed to be bankrupt :icon_lol:

Yep, like the country he and his fellow crooks screwed over this past few years. :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
31st March 2011, 16:11
How the mighty have fallen :laugher:

:iagree: ... in this particular case, it's called "Devine Retribution"! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
31st March 2011, 16:27
He got what he deserved. All of the cheating MP's, whether they are Tory, Lib or Lab deserve the same:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
31st March 2011, 16:40
:laugher: :laugher::laugher::laugher:r::laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher: order order gentlemen please

Or ... in the phonetic-sounding [to a :Kilt:] pronunciation of the plaintive plea so often uttered by 'Mr Speaker' ... "Odour, ODOUR!" And, never have these mournful words proved more appropriate, than in the case of those (dis)honorable Members of the Westminster Parliament ... whose errant behaviour - literally and morally - STINKS! :readingpapers:

imagine
31st March 2011, 19:20
i bet his cel is a luxury batcheler pad,wonder if he can claim expenses for that :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
31st March 2011, 19:47
i bet his cel is a luxury batcheler pad,wonder if he can claim expenses for that :icon_lol:

Dunno, Stewart ... but, as seems to be the norm with most wayward politicians, he'll likely end up going to an "Open Prison" [like Archer did] ... where he'll serve only two-thirds of his sentence in the "lap of luxury" - with all "mod cons". (pun INtended!) :angry:

branno
31st March 2011, 20:09
time now to reflect on his memoirs and make another fortune at the tax payers expence... :angry:

branno
31st March 2011, 20:11
here here .....:)

Ako Si Jamie
31st March 2011, 20:29
Serves him right:xxgrinning--00xx3: