PDA

View Full Version : Looking to meet a filipina woman (North London)

FertileOne
25th March 2011, 12:33
I'm in my late 20's, IT Professional. Open minded individual, with a good sense of humour. I like to go cinema, play pool, sight seeing, travelling, and playing other active sports (such as football, tennis, and badminton). I'm a natural athlete, and sporting runs in my family (Football/Squash/Athletics).

My friends describe me as a little eccentric, but full of energy, but otherwise a very positive influence in people's lives.

I guess like the others here, I'm just looking to meet up with a nice filipina woman to hang out. As I'm self employed and work from home, some days can be slow, so nice to have friends hang out with during the day.

(note: i'm not necessarily looking for a full-blown relationship, just friendship at first, or even nothing else but friendship.)

FertileOne
25th March 2011, 12:36
Here's a photo of me. (not sure the policy on posting photos, so apologies if I've broken a rule)

Photo removed for own safety - do not use personal email links

FertileOne
25th March 2011, 13:22
Here's a photo of me. (not sure the policy on posting photos, so apologies if I've broken a rule)

Photo removed for own safety - do not use personal email links

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/30484-Email-restrictions?p=282321#post282321