PDA

View Full Version : Something to get SEXcited about!!

sars_notd_virus
25th March 2011, 12:06
10 Surprising Health Benefits of SEX:

1. Relieves Stress
2. Boosts Immunity
3. Burns Calories
4. Improves Cardiovascular Health
5. Boosts Self-Esteem
6. Improves Intimacy
7. Reduces Pain
8. Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk
9. Strengtens Pelvic Floor Muscles
10. Helps you Sleep Better

take note that sex is good for you in ways you may never have imagined and that the health benefits extend well beyond the bedroom.
http://www.medicinenet.com/sexual_health_pictures_slideshow/article.htm

hmm, judging by this information if you are overweight you either not getting enough or your not doing it properly.:D
so, ladies and gentlemen ,...have a quick knuckle shuffle,..lose the stress , lose a few calories as the bonus:xxgrinning--00xx3:
and dont forget to practice ''safe sex'' ie, dont do it on a railway and dont stand too close to the edge of a cliff.:rolleyes::xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
25th March 2011, 12:33
7. ???? :icon_lol: ... bloody increases it, by multiples of 2 for every minute passed the first 10 :NoNo:
11. Saves you money - If you've got the woman pinned to the bed then she isn't spending your money :D

raynaputi
25th March 2011, 12:43
no wonder i'm stressed and i feel sick right now! :doh get back here babe!!!! :bigcry:

joebloggs
25th March 2011, 14:18
:doh i've been telling my misses this for years, but shes doesn't believe me :cwm24:

grahamw48
25th March 2011, 16:53
Hmm. :cwm3:

Meadows
25th March 2011, 16:55
:yikes::yikes: great stuff :icon_lol::hubbahubba:

Doc Alan
25th March 2011, 17:37
Of course safe sex is good for you...if you're getting it :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Some of the evidence quoted is dodgy, however.
1. The study claiming stress relief involved only 24 females and 22 males who were willing to keep records of their sexual activity.
2. This was a study of one type of antibody (IgA) in saliva in 112 college students, finding raised levels which they said "can protect from colds or other infections". Certainly IgA deficiency results in more colds and pneumonia, but people with normal immune systems still get common colds.
4. Sex more than twice a week was claimed to reduce fatal heart attacks by half in men. There are other much more important risk factors which can be modified (smoking, high blood pressure, obesity, high cholesterol). Illicit sex can cause fatal heart attacks !
8. Frequent ejaculations in men in their twenties were claimed to maybe decrease the risk of prostate cancer "later in life". Testosterone, responsible for sex drive, is also associated with this cancer, now the commonest cancer for males in the UK. Anti-androgen (anti-testosterone) therapy is widely used ( and castration was shown to be effective treatment in the early 1940's).
For those members not lucky enough to be in a stable relationship, don't worry if you can't fulfil this biological need, life can be healthy without sex !

Meadows
25th March 2011, 19:37
i agree:D:xxgrinning--00xx3: it just varies how high is your sex drive really lolzbut this is only optional the more you think too much that more it gets you haha but if you think less oh well its just nothing really :rolleyes:

grahamw48
25th March 2011, 20:26
What's it like...still the same these days ? :cwm3:

Meadows
25th March 2011, 21:11
of course it still the same ..lolz :yikes::D

KeithD
25th March 2011, 21:49
of course it still the same ..lolz :yikes::D

Not with me it isn't ;)

sars_notd_virus
25th March 2011, 21:58
don't worry if you can't fulfil this biological need, life can be healthy without sex !

Some people are asexual but there are only a few of them,..sexual desire is natural in human being and denying / suppressing or to abstain totally from sex/sexual thought/masturbation is unhealthy and can lead to some psychological effects.

sars_notd_virus
25th March 2011, 22:01
i agree:D:xxgrinning--00xx3: it just varies how high is your sex drive really lolz

it doesn't matter how high or low your sexual drive , YOU will still need the physical release!!

Meadows
26th March 2011, 00:37
it doesn't matter how high or low your sexual drive , YOU will still need the physical release!!

hmm physical release :yikes::D thats sounds common hahaha but if you only think it that so deeply that you think you need physicall release :icon_lol::icon_lol::omg:..human is capable of controlling himself thats why the brain is over our heart hahaha:) or i rather say the brain is over our private genitalia:yikes::yikes::hubbahubba:

Arthur Little
26th March 2011, 00:38
What's it like...still the same these days ? :cwm3:

:omg: ... is it really THAT bad, Graham?

Meadows
26th March 2011, 00:39
its like animal they also have desire :yikes: come to think of it..why does human sometimes fancy as animal for sex :yikes::yikes::D

Arthur Little
26th March 2011, 00:46
denying / suppressing or to abstain totally from sex/sexual thought/masturbation is unhealthy and can lead to some psychological effects.

:yikes: ... and to think :rolleyes: WE as teenagers - back in the late 1950s/early '60s - regularly had it "dinned into" us that repeated :sexy_146: would lead to blindness!

grahamw48
26th March 2011, 01:00
Will it stop working if not used enough ? :Erm:

Arthur Little
26th March 2011, 01:12
Will it stop working if not used enough ? :Erm:

:NoNo: ... it'll either shrivel up or drop off, once its had its Pee 45!

grahamw48
26th March 2011, 01:15
Thanks Arthur ! :xxcheeky-smiley-013

Doc Alan
26th March 2011, 01:56
Some people are asexual but there are only a few of them,..sexual desire is natural in human being and denying / suppressing or to abstain totally from sex/sexual thought/masturbation is unhealthy and can lead to some psychological effects.
You missed my point and selectively quoted half of my last sentence. Your health will not necessarily suffer if you choose to abstain, masturbate, or can't have safe sex because you're not in a stable relationship. "Psychological effects" which you mention, but don't specify, can also occur if not all of the 10 "surprising health benefits" happen, and frustration takes over. That can lead to worse consequences (rape, sexually transmitted diseases) than a sensible acceptance of reality. For those whose sex life is maybe less than perfect, according to the criteria listed in this and other articles in the media, please be reassured. It's still possible to enjoy good health. Other factors are of more importance in causing heart disease, prostate cancer, and common colds.

sars_notd_virus
26th March 2011, 11:07
You missed my point and selectively quoted half of my last sentence.

thanks doc, i didnt quote the first bit of your reply(POST#7) because i agree to some clinical facts youve written about it (sex is not the only factor to be healthy)but i have to disagree with the last bit of your sentence saying life can be healthy without sex.

life with no sex at all,sexual thought,masturbation is not healthy its part of our nature as a human to accomplished our desires may we do it consciuos or sub counciously,and as humans we have the role to use our reproductive organs and responsible for the evolution and existence of a human race.
suppressing denying and abstinence can lead to psychological effects as aggresiveness will arise which can lead to consequences such as rape,frustrations,stress,depression which is not healthy.

For those whose sex life is maybe less than perfect, according to the criteria listed in this and other articles in the media, please be reassured. It's still possible to enjoy good health. Other factors are of more importance in causing heart disease, prostate cancer, and common colds.

I have to agree with the highlighted words doc...absolutely correct:xxgrinning--00xx3:

''Its possible to have a good health even for those whose sex life is maybe less than perfect'';)

sars_notd_virus
26th March 2011, 11:12
:yikes::yikes: great stuff :icon_lol::hubbahubba:

everybody know that sex is a great stuff once use properly!!

hmm physical release :yikes::D thats sounds common hahaha but if you only think it that so deeply that you think you need physicall release :icon_lol::icon_lol::omg:..human is capable of controlling himself thats why the brain is over our heart hahaha:) or i rather say the brain is over our private genitalia:yikes::yikes::hubbahubba:

Everybody knows that our brain is on top of every vital organs in our body,...
not all people can control their mind consciuosly,sub consciously when it comes to sex, how would you control the brain of a nymphomaniac?

Meadows,if i were to use my brain consiously ,meaning I am fully aware .. you and ROSS,JERSEY are all the same person, and you subconsciuosly knew about it :doh or should i say hiding in the shadows of your meadows???.:rolleyes:

sars_notd_virus
26th March 2011, 11:15
its like animal they also have desire :yikes: come to think of it..why does human sometimes fancy as animal for sex :yikes::yikes::D

this topic is in HUMAN Health Issues...Now if you want a topic about animal sex then make your own thread about it ,alright!! disgusting!!

joebloggs
26th March 2011, 13:13
this topic is in HUMAN Health Issues...Now if you want a topic about animal sex then make your own thread about it ,alright!! disgusting!!

you mean like this :icon_lol: (thou no animals involved :D )

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/858973-cow-manure-pervert-jailed-for-two-years

:cwm24::crazy::NoNo:

Give the guy a PAT on the back he was only MUCKING around :)

Meadows
26th March 2011, 16:49
everybody know that sex is a great stuff once use properly!!

Everybody knows that our brain is on top of every vital organs in our body,...
not all people can control their mind consciuosly,sub consciously when it comes to sex, how would you control the brain of a nymphomaniac?

Meadows,if i were to use my brain consiously ,meaning I am fully aware .. you and ROSS,JERSEY are all the same person, and you subconsciuosly knew about it :doh or should i say hiding in the shadows of your meadows???.:rolleyes:

oh my calm down :D think your heart is getting bigger dear:D careful please..look after yourself nobodies care in case it get worst you wont be able to get breath:D

Meadows
26th March 2011, 16:51

they say the more you get angry the more beautiful you will be :) :cwm23::D so kept up dear :xxgrinning--00xx3: well done mwaH:Rasp::cwm24::yikes::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
26th March 2011, 18:15
oh my calm down :D think your heart is getting bigger dear:D careful please..look after yourself nobodies care in case it get worst you wont be able to get breath:D

huh???:Cuckoo::Erm:..Im fine and well cared for hahahaha:D

they say the more you get angry the more beautiful you will be :) :cwm23::D so kept up dear :xxgrinning--00xx3: well done mwaH:Rasp::cwm24::yikes::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Gotcha!!!! ...thank you and welcome back to the wonderful world of filipino uk forum Ross,Jersey or Meadows;):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Meadows
26th March 2011, 18:17
and to the madam :)sars_notd_virus..you suppose to be a trusted member not just respected member almost all the newbie.member, respected member look after you as their leader :xxgrinning--00xx3: but you seems forgotten :cwm3::xxaction-smiley-047 to behave as being civlized human being:D:cwm24::doh:D

Meadows
26th March 2011, 18:19
huh???:Cuckoo::Erm:..Im fine and well cared for hahahaha:D

Gotcha!!!! ...thank you and welcome back to the wonderful world of filipino uk forum Ross,Jersey or Meadows;):xxgrinning--00xx3:

you sounds cery upset mrs:) pls..calm down. we only live once make the most of it to love everyone not hatred :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Meadows
26th March 2011, 18:19
very upset:(

Meadows
26th March 2011, 18:21
love you sars_notd_virus's:D:omg::xxgrinning--00xx3: you really inspire me:D

sars_notd_virus
26th March 2011, 18:30
and to the madam :)sars_notd_virus..you suppose to be a trusted member not just respected member almost all the newbie.member, respected member look after you as their leader :xxgrinning--00xx3: but you seems forgotten :cwm3::xxaction-smiley-047 to behave as being civlized human being:D:cwm24::doh:D

Completely out of topic...Get a life will yah??:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
26th March 2011, 18:32
very upset:(

your hormones must be up!!!...Have yourself some 'physical release';)

Meadows
26th March 2011, 18:39

oh my was it apologize please:D:cwm24:dont be scare you become trusted member because you have this talent not because you act as uncivilzed at times hehehe (jokes):icon_lol:

Meadows
26th March 2011, 18:42
your hormones must be up!!!...Have yourself some 'physical release';)

oh i have everyday:D:Sex: that is my hobbies:omg::D so u dont need to suggest:D
now ive prooven whose the "brain of a nymphomaniac" that trying to hide themselves from out of this hehehe:D(anyway dont take it too seriosuly if it wasnt you am just being silly and making a good meaningful converstion to you my friend ):D

Meadows
26th March 2011, 18:47

my life would be incomplete without you sadly:(:cwm24::D

sars_notd_virus
26th March 2011, 19:55
Can I please ask the moderator to close my thread..thank you vmuch!!:)