PDA

View Full Version : Kumusta.

ate v
11th April 2007, 19:45
Hi everyone,

I'm Vikie, living here in Aldershot, Hampshire for 6 yrs, I'm from Pasay City, Manila before. Love the weather, love the people and love my husband and baby.

Take care and GOD BLESS.

ate v

baboyako
11th April 2007, 19:51
mabuti po :Hellooo::Hellooo:ate v:Hellooo::Hellooo:

tiger@tigress
11th April 2007, 23:58
Hello Ate V :Hellooo:

empott
12th April 2007, 00:18
Hello Ate V :Hellooo: Is ur baby named Lucky? :D kidding... Anyway, welcome to the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mach
12th April 2007, 02:49
maBuhaY ate v & weLcoMe :Hellooo:

tiger@tigress
12th April 2007, 07:43
Hello Ate V :Hellooo: Is ur baby named Lucky? :D kidding... Anyway, welcome to the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: no husbands name is Ralph :Erm:

vbkelly
12th April 2007, 10:11
Hi everyone,

I'm Vikie, living here in Aldershot, Hampshire for 6 yrs, I'm from Pasay City, Manila before. Love the weather, love the people and love my husband and baby.

Take care and GOD BLESS.

ate v

hi ate v how's your campaign for a mayor in batangas are you still running? hehehhe joke anyway how are you?

ate v
10th May 2007, 23:32
Hi Everyone,

We're going to have a 'Barrio Fiesta' in Chiswick on Saturday 19th of May in The Chiswick Catholic Centre, 2 Dukes Ave., W4 2AA. Please share this info to all your friends and relatives who lives in London. Supporting us in the event are The Philippine Embassy, Dept of Tourism, Dept of Trade and Industry, Travel Agencies and Remittances, Phil National Bank, PAG-IBIG, The Philippine Collection Supermarket, Pinoy Cafe of Earl's Court, Raffle prizes courtesy of ABS CBN, UMAC Forwarder for all your Balikbayan needs, Ayala Land, Inc, AVIDA Land Inc, Camella Homes, Brittany Homes, Lancaster Condotels, Globe Asiatique, Whitening/Lightening Soap used by famous actresses and singers in Manila and prescribed by the celebrity dermatologist Dr. Vicki Belo and Native Jewelleries, Arts and Crafts.

Of course, FOOD!!!!! Lots and lots of FOOD, there will be itlog na maalat, putong puti, kutsinta, bibingka, ensaymada, and lots lots more.

Please come and join us. You may visit our website for our past event here in the Surrey and Hampshire area at [link removed: see forum T&C's]

Kita kita tayo. See you there.

Ate V