PDA

View Full Version : 41 Year old Male Looking For Philipna

Norwichguy
19th March 2011, 21:00
Hi ladies,my name is Jon,im 41 and from Norwich in Norfolk. I have been single for nearly 18 months and now feel the time is right to love again. Im looking for a Philipna woman as you are the prettiest on the planet and i love your culture and your food. I would prefer to meet someone within 100 miles of me ( Norwich ). I dont mid if you have children as i have my own but they dont live with me.
If you would like to know more please get in touch.

Jon x

Dedworth
19th March 2011, 22:54
Good luck in your quest :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
19th March 2011, 22:57
and good luck from me:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
20th March 2011, 11:20
Good luck.
You should have no trouble.:)

Wish I was only 41.:cwm3:

Englishman2010
20th March 2011, 11:29
Good luck Jon:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have you been out to the Phil's yet? If not, get yourself over there, it's the best place to look and get to know a girl better, and have a great holiday at the same time:)

mikey73
20th March 2011, 11:41
goodluck jon:Wave:

Norwichguy
20th March 2011, 14:46
Thanks for your messages of support guys! Now where are the womens relies lol

Lancashirelad
23rd March 2011, 21:13
Thanks for your messages of support guys! Now where are the womens relies lol

Hi :)

Most of the single Filipina women are in the Philippines, its not as easy to meet them in the UK! If they are here they are probably married already!

There are many beautiful Filipina girls looking to meet foreign guys in the Philippines, maybe you should consider meeting a girl from over there, its a big commitment though getting involved with a Filipina girl over there as its not good to give someone the promise of a new life here unless your serious.

Maybe you should consider a trip over there like mentioned earlier. Good luck in your choices :)

FertileOne
24th March 2011, 10:59
Good luck mate. I'm new here, but I suspect that many filipinas here are married to brits who they met back in the phillipines.

I'm actually thinking of going to the phillipines, never been to asia, and that seems like a nice place to go for my first visit to the east.

grahamw48
24th March 2011, 13:46
Go.

You'll have a ball....only problem being, you won't want to come back home. :icon_lol:

worthingmale
25th March 2011, 21:50
get yourself over there, is the best way

uthidian
29th March 2011, 22:47
Hi ladies,my name is Jon,im 41 and from Norwich in Norfolk. I have been single for nearly 18 months and now feel the time is right to love again. Im looking for a Philipna woman as you are the prettiest on the planet and i love your culture and your food. I would prefer to meet someone within 100 miles of me ( Norwich ). I dont mid if you have children as i have my own but they dont live with me.

Jon x
Hi John
I went out there to meet my gf who I met in the online chat rooms. Its really the only way to meet single ones. The girls in the UK will probably already be involved. In my hotel where I stayed with my gf - whos is incidently half my age and gorgeous as all filipinas are - I was surprised to notice in the hotel, that I was not the only very lucky guy....by a long way. I was also propositioned by two young filipinas to be their bf. Surprising to me as Im ugly as sin. Once in the hotel by a waitress and once by the girl in the jolibee across the road =)
What a place...

grahamw48
30th March 2011, 00:10
Awful isn't it ...all that pestering. :icon_lol:

uthidian
30th March 2011, 17:32
Awful isn't it ...all that pestering. :icon_lol:

indeed Graham...gets you down. up for another round when I go back there in May - hopefully.

grahamw48
30th March 2011, 17:35
Wish I was coming with you. ;)

uthidian
31st March 2011, 16:02
Wish I was coming with you. ;)

I cant wait tbh. Everytime I have been abroad, I was always pleased to get back to blighty. But Phil was different, I didnt want to come home!
Graham, if you dont mind me asking, do you have a filipina?

imagine
31st March 2011, 18:02
Hi John
I went out there to meet my gf who I met in the online chat rooms. Its really the only way to meet single ones. The girls in the UK will probably already be involved. In my hotel where I stayed with my gf - whos is incidently half my age and gorgeous as all filipinas are - I was surprised to notice in the hotel, that I was not the only very lucky guy....by a long way. I was also propositioned by two young filipinas to be their bf. Surprising to me as Im ugly as sin. Once in the hotel by a waitress and once by the girl in the jolibee across the road =)
What a place...

i could use some pestering :laugher:

grahamw48
31st March 2011, 21:35
I cant wait tbh. Everytime I have been abroad, I was always pleased to get back to blighty. But Phil was different, I didnt want to come home!
Graham, if you dont mind me asking, do you have a filipina?

I did for about 13 years, but not now...unless there's one stalking me...I wish. :icon_lol:

I have been going backwards and forwards to the Phils for over 20 years though, and have lived there for up to 3 years at a time. :)

Also I have a couple of Filipino stepchildren over here, plus my own boy.

Just waiting to pack my boy off to Uni' so I can get myself back out to 'Paradise'. :D

simpleHeart
1st April 2011, 02:19
..unless there's one stalking me...I wish. :icon_lol:
:D

Are you talking to me:Rasp::icon_lol:

mindanao
1st April 2011, 05:45
:) graham might be:xxgrinning--00xx3:

uthidian
1st April 2011, 09:56
Best of luck to find happiness Graham.

grahamw48
1st April 2011, 10:18
Thanks mate. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
1st April 2011, 10:19

Can't fault your taste in music. :)

sars_notd_virus
1st April 2011, 10:39

Hmm, I smell romance!! :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

PinayShenz
1st April 2011, 15:03
i got a friend looking for a british also. she is 25 and lovely. im here now married in uk.

grahamw48
1st April 2011, 17:32
Hi. :)

Does she have children, and does she like ugly old men ? :olddude: :D

simpleHeart
2nd April 2011, 13:11

hahahahahah...why matter in music??do love music much?:Erm:

simpleHeart
2nd April 2011, 13:12
Hmm, I smell romance!! :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Cuckoo: hahahahahahahah.....just making graham smile:) seems too desperate....

grahamw48
2nd April 2011, 15:43
I'm not desperate....just joking. :)

Norwichguy
3rd April 2011, 02:31
Hi,whats her name and where is she?

ayesha
12th April 2011, 18:05
hi im a filipino lady boy in other word am gay.i live here in stechford birmingham,am looking for serius relationship,and love older than me,i want to care for u.coz a have the passion of caring am a registerd nusre in my philippines,love cooking hope we can settle for a date.take care and god bless

kagumi19
13th April 2011, 19:47
Norwichguy

Good luck hun.,..

lovelyme
14th April 2011, 16:24
hi, im 30, single, never been married, doesn't have kids and looking for a relationship with a brit.

unfortunately, im not in the uk :)

i wish you find a special someone in your area soon :)

\\\ElizaTony///
7th July 2011, 14:05
my sister is older than me she is 26 years old looking for a british man.,,, my husband is a british also,, moving to uk soon

worthingmale
7th July 2011, 17:02
hello :)

South-east boy
8th July 2011, 14:30
I have a Flipina friend who recently moved to Norfolk. I can see if she has any new friends from that area yet?

amorylove
22nd July 2011, 07:03
hello i am ineterested to know more about you...I am a filipina i am also looking a marriage minded men that willing and interested to love and marry a filipina woman...i joined so manny dating sites but i was a victim of a date scam....hope with Gods will and help i can find the right one....

toging
22nd July 2011, 09:47
goodluck to u norwichguy!im sure u will find ur love in a right time,right place and in a right person:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tone
22nd July 2011, 10:43
What a great thread!

Good luck in finding your Mahal mate.

Wish I was 41 as well...:icon_lol:

Tone

daintychie
25th July 2011, 22:46

Jon x

hi, how r u ? would like to corresponds with you then....add me Email removed for safety. You might be safer to use a link to your FB page for contact.

daintychie
26th July 2011, 12:18

Jon x

hi jon, im a filipina, 38 yrs old looking for a british man to marry....hope we can get along so well and wish to corresponds with you the soonest time...

Alona
26th July 2011, 22:21
i have a cousin in phils seeking for a british man:laugher:

grahamw48
26th July 2011, 22:40
Only one ? :icon_lol:

Tawi2
26th July 2011, 22:43
hi im a filipino lady boy in other word am gay.i live here in stechford birmingham,am looking for serius relationship,and love older than me,i want to care for u
Who could resist such an offer :heartshape1::heartshape1:

grahamw48
26th July 2011, 23:30
Who could resist such an offer :heartshape1::heartshape1:

Ooooo.....get you ! http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7364/gaysg9.gif

tone
26th July 2011, 23:33
Where do you get those emoticons from :D

Damn funny!
Lol
Tone

grahamw48
26th July 2011, 23:40
Hmm....will try to remember. http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7638/lonely8919718.gif

tone
26th July 2011, 23:43
Hmm....will try to remember. http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7638/lonely8919718.gif

I'm sorry I'm still laughing that wrist - even with all th crap blowing around me - that made me lol. Thanks!

grahamw48
26th July 2011, 23:56
I like making people laugh. :D

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/233/fbeach1mf496c0dxe733973.gif

imagine
27th July 2011, 00:00
well they do say the grass is greener on the other side :D:action-smiley-081:

South-east boy
27th July 2011, 12:51
I like making people laugh. :D

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/233/fbeach1mf496c0dxe733973.gif

:icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alona
27th July 2011, 13:21
she's in manila,philippines now working..her name iz RIZA.
you can check her facebook Alona, Email removed for safety, use a direct link to her FB page please

rizabravo
28th August 2011, 11:32
hi jon....hello hoping we can talk sometime so we can introduce each other...coz i think we are on both page....how can i get in touch with you

yadni
19th September 2011, 08:45
hi

ynwa
8th October 2011, 16:38
Norwichguy you better look for single filipina in Denmark and Norway they are mostly not over 30 and not a long and expensive way to visit compared to the Philippines plus you can chat everynight because of the time zone and you can know her better. I was in Scandi for 4 yrs when i meet my brit other half :)

grahamw48
8th October 2011, 18:25
Hmm. :Erm:

Good thinking. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
8th October 2011, 19:37
Hmm. :Erm:

Good thinking. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I've been to Copenhagen a few times, I wasn't even aware of the Philippines the last time I went there, so if I did see any Filipino's I wouldn't known where they were from.....I did notice there were a lot of Bangladeshi's, Somalians and Pakistani's there the last time I went

grahamw48
8th October 2011, 23:34
Sounds like Bradford. :NoNo:

I won't be going to Sweden. Might bump into the ex :cwm24:...AND her sister, AND her niece, AND her other sister :rolleyes:

malditako
9th October 2011, 09:29
i've got a cousin (though she's not looking) still open for a realtionship. Unfortunately she's in the philippines. She works as a manager in one of a retail direct sale company

sexyvictoria
9th October 2011, 11:35
i have a friend, but she already have 2 girls. but she's pretty. she's looking for a man. if you're interested to see her, i have a picture of her give me your e-mail add. i'll send it to you:) good luck:)

ynwa
10th October 2011, 00:50
you will always know if they are filipina as they tend to flock in groups with smilling faces. lol. mostly they are in central station to meet their philippine friends and it is also close to the asian store. sunday is best because they all go to church.

Vische
26th November 2011, 11:53

Jon x

Nice meeting you Jon, welcome here in the Philippines ... hope you find your true love..
:)