PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Palo, Leyte

dindi
11th April 2007, 11:48
Hello, im old member here but this is my first post. I like to read all the post here esp. on the visa section, and this forum help me lots to get my visa....my husband comes from bradford and i got my visa last march 13,2007. Hope im welcome here....God Bless us all!!!!!!!!!!

walesrob
11th April 2007, 12:34
Hello, im old member here but this is my first post. I like to read all the post here esp. on the visa section, and this forum help me lots to get my visa....my husband comes from bradford and i got my visa last march 13,2007. Hope im welcome here....God Bless us all!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Dindi welcome to the forum. :)

Elsa is also from Palo - do you know Pawing Palo? Its a small world!!

KeithD
11th April 2007, 13:37
Bradford :omg: :icon_lol:

ebony
11th April 2007, 22:16
Hi Dindi,
Im from Baybay, Leyte. Di kaayo layo sa inyo hehehe.
Im planning to submit my application for a fiancee visa next month. Did you apply for a spouse visa?
Regards
Lenny

tiger@tigress
11th April 2007, 23:42

Welcome to the forum :Hellooo: :Hellooo: are u in UK now?

empott
11th April 2007, 23:52
Heya Dindi, welcome! :Hellooo: Congratulations and Good Luck to ur new life in UK. :xxgrinning--00xx3: God Bless!

mach
12th April 2007, 02:43
maBuhaY dinDi & weLcoMe :Hellooo:

dindi
12th April 2007, 06:59
Hello Dindi welcome to the forum.

Elsa is also from Palo - do you know Pawing Palo? Its a small world!!

Hello walesrob!

yes,i know the pawing is one of the baranggay of palo, leyte its only 3kilometers away from my baranggay. How is elsa? do you have kids now?

dindi
12th April 2007, 07:05
hello tiger@tigress......im still in leyte,philippines coz we have a church wedding this coming 22nd of april,then after the wedding at 1st of May i will go to bradford together with my husband.....And thank you so much for welcoming me here on this wonderful site.....

dindi
12th April 2007, 07:08
Hi Dindi,
Im from Baybay, Leyte. Di kaayo layo sa inyo hehehe.
Im planning to submit my application for a fiancee visa next month. Did you apply for a spouse visa?
Regards
Lenny

Hello Lenny,

my visa is spouse visa, i submit my application this january 25,2007, then i got my visa on march 13,2007. it took me 2 months.:)

walesrob
12th April 2007, 09:33
Hello walesrob!

How is elsa? do you have kids now?

Work in progress :xxgrinning--00xx3: :icon_lol:

Elsa will be back in Pawing in first week of May on holiday, but it seems you may not be able to meet up as you will be leaving on 1st. Still, if you want to chat with Elsa sometime, PM me your email address and I'll pass it on to Elsa.

KeithD
12th April 2007, 09:54
I only get to speak to Elsa when Rob is asleep or out! :Erm: :D

ebony
13th April 2007, 08:31
Hello Lenny,

my visa is spouse visa, i submit my application this january 25,2007, then i got my visa on march 13,2007. it took me 2 months.:)

hello Dindi,
Thanks for the reply. Congratulations for being successful with your visa. Did you submit your application in person or via 2GO? Were you asked for an interview? Kulba kaayo? heheheh