PDA

View Full Version : Translation

deckard97f
18th March 2011, 14:59
Can you help with this?

Nakakapagod kang intindihin at mahalin...nauubos na kung anuman ang natitirang respeto ko sa iyo...bakit kailangan kong magalit lagi at mainis sa iyo? Ayoko nang ganitong klaseng relasyon...gusto ko pa ring irespeto ang sarili ko at gusto kong maging masaya sa buhay... ayaw kong tumanda agad sa kakaisip sa mga problema mo na ako ang nag-iisip kung paano gagawan ng paraan na masolusyunan...mas mabuti pa ngang mag-isa lang ako sa buhay ko kasi problema ko lang ang pinoproblema ko...maawa ka naman sa akin, malaki na ang sakripisyo ko sa buhay ko ...hanggang ngayon hindi natatapos...pagod na pagod na ako! Pinaniwala mo ako na magiging maayos ang buhay ko sa iyo..oo nga mahal mo ako pero parte lang yun ng pagiging makasarili mo! Kung alam ko lang na hindi pala ako makakauwi ng Pilipinas, hindi ko sana iniwan ang mga anak ko!

deckard97f
18th March 2011, 16:13
Bump

Anybody?

raynaputi
18th March 2011, 16:34
"It's already tiring to understand and love you..Every bit of respect i have for u is losing..why do i need to get mad at you all the time? I don't want this kind of relationship..I still want to have respect for myself and have a happy life..I don't want to get old thinking of your problems and it's always me finding solutions for it..I guess it's better for me to be on my own so i only have to think of my own problems..have pity for me..i already sacrificed a lot..and upto now it still doesn't end..i'm already too tired! You made me believed i'd have better life with you..yes you love me but it's only part of your selfishness! If i only knew that i couldn't get back to the Philippines, i shouldn't have left my kids!"

-------

i hope that helps..

sars_notd_virus
18th March 2011, 16:35
Can you help with this?

Nakakapagod kang intindihin at mahalin...nauubos na kung anuman ang natitirang respeto ko sa iyo...bakit kailangan kong magalit lagi at mainis sa iyo? Ayoko nang ganitong klaseng relasyon...gusto ko pa ring irespeto ang sarili ko at gusto kong maging masaya sa buhay... ayaw kong tumanda agad sa kakaisip sa mga problema mo na ako ang nag-iisip kung paano gagawan ng paraan na masolusyunan...mas mabuti pa ngang mag-isa lang ako sa buhay ko kasi problema ko lang ang pinoproblema ko...maawa ka naman sa akin, malaki na ang sakripisyo ko sa buhay ko ...hanggang ngayon hindi natatapos...pagod na pagod na ako! Pinaniwala mo ako na magiging maayos ang buhay ko sa iyo..oo nga mahal mo ako pero parte lang yun ng pagiging makasarili mo! Kung alam ko lang na hindi pala ako makakauwi ng Pilipinas, hindi ko sana iniwan ang mga anak ko!

Translation in English::doh:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Understanding and loving you gets me weary,i'm losing the little respect i have for you...why do i need to get angry often and get pissed with you...I dont like this kind of relationship, I still want to respect myself and I still wanna be happy in life..I don't want to get old easily thinking about your problems that I'm the one thinking for you for the solutions...it would be best for me to stay alone in life because it will just be my own problems that i will be thinking about...have mercy on me..i have loads of sacrifices in life ...and until now its not ending..I am very very tired!! you made me believe that my life will be wonderful with you..yes, you love me but its just a part of you being selfish! if i only knew that i can't go back to the Philippines,I wouldnt have left my children!!

sars_notd_virus
18th March 2011, 16:41
Bump

Anybody?

Sorry , I have to comment ...was this a wife or gf?? I don't understand how 2 individuals can live together without a common language..a bit awkward to leave a letter like that in a foreign language..now I understand why all this simple english exam is implemented by the UKBA.:rolleyes:

deckard97f
18th March 2011, 16:47
Its my wife and she speaks perfect English.

When she is really pissed at me she writes email in her native tongue to wind me up

She's not happy

:(

sars_notd_virus
18th March 2011, 16:53
Its my wife and she speaks perfect English.

When she is really pissed at me she writes email in her native tongue to wind me up

She's not happy

:(

I believe you:(

deckard97f
18th March 2011, 17:50
Nakakasawa nang pakinggan.

Thanks for the translations, i should really learn but have always been fairly weak at lang.

Can you tell me what the above means and i shall leave you along
Cheers

raynaputi
18th March 2011, 18:34
it means like "i'm fed up of listening/hearing it"..

worthingmale
18th March 2011, 18:44
wow sounds bad dude, hope you get it worked out

grahamw48
19th March 2011, 01:26
Very sad.

I recommend 'Relate'...seriously !

bornatbirth
19th March 2011, 01:41
some major sucking up to do and if she saw you posted this :xxaction-smiley-047

sounds a little like my wife after a argument :bigcry: :D:D

imagine