PDA

View Full Version : immigration law

joebloggs
10th April 2007, 16:12
:doh :Rasp: :Help1: :bigcry:
well my saga still continues, i phoned up 2 law centres near me

the first law centre said - yes your step son will have a problem because hes 18, first the woman said oh i woudnt apply for ILR as he wouldnt get it, then i explianed more to her , she said, oh apply but mention more of the emtional side of it, if he dont stay.. this is what i kinda thought..

so i phoned another - the guy said, oh if he was here as a dependant before he was 18, its not a problem, as long as hes not married since or moved out, i said well i just phoned someone else and they said it be a problem, the guy said ' i dont care who you have phoned, i know the immigration laws'

:furious3: :Brick: :cwm3: :Help1:

DOES ANYONE KNOW IMMIGRATION LAW !!! AND WHERE ARE THEY !!! :action-smiley-081:

oh back to square one,, maybe i'll call IND :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

baboyako
10th April 2007, 18:37
just go to brixton with the passport photos & he can have a brand spanking new uk passport in 2hrs, all for 200smackers :xxgrinning--00xx3::REGamblMoney01HL1:

:NoNo::doh:NoNo::doh:NoNo:

KeithD
11th April 2007, 08:36
Contact the Immigration department of the CAB....it's in Liverpool :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D ....established during slavery :icon_lol:

joebloggs
15th April 2007, 01:43
for free immigration advice you can call your local law centres, and The Immigration Advisory Service (IAS) . well from the law centres i got conflicting advice :Rasp: , and from IAS their help lines (which it has about 20 offices in the uk) are open for about 2 hours a week day :icon_lol:. after spending hours trying to get thru on friday, whne i should have been working :D . i'll try again on monday :xxgrinning--00xx3: