PDA

View Full Version : Here I am looking for my SOULMATE

zhezhe
16th March 2011, 10:56
Im hoping if i could find my soulmate here.. Im 26yrs old, single mom from philippines.. :)

joebloggs
16th March 2011, 11:58
no doubt you will have some admirers responding soon :rolleyes:

gWaPito
16th March 2011, 17:00
Hi Zhezhe Welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

By posting on here my understanding you are looking for a British guy, good choice:xxgrinning--00xx3:

If you want to come live here with your child you need to make sure the man you pick is able to get you a visa.

Many like you get loved up then find its all hopeless. Pick your man wisely. It will save much heartache.

Good luck Zhezhe:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Farmerg
16th March 2011, 23:47
Best Wishes with your search Zhezhe :xxgrinning--00xx3:, I hope you have better luck than I did.

grahamw48
17th March 2011, 00:41
Hi Zhezhe Welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

By posting on here my understanding you are looking for a British guy, good choice:xxgrinning--00xx3:

If you want to come live here with your child you need to make sure the man you pick is able to get you a visa.

Many like you get loved up then find its all hopeless. Pick your man wisely. It will save much heartache.

Good luck Zhezhe:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Wise words.

Having brought over and reared my 2 Filipino stepchildren from toddlers to adults, I can tell you that it is a big (and expensive) commitment to take on.
Not to be taken lightly or seen through rose-coloured specs.

bornatbirth
17th March 2011, 01:06
c'mon guys, why so merry :icon_lol:

lets hope you find the man of your dreams and father to your child :Wave:

zhezhe
17th March 2011, 03:22
To: joebloggs, Gwapito, Farmerg, grahamw48, and bornatbirth..

im glad that i listen to my cousin advise to register in this website cause i found a new friend, thou i cannot find my soulmate here atleast i found a friend in here.. :Wave:

Lancashirelad
18th March 2011, 01:18
Welcome to the forum Zhezhe :Hellooo: good luck with your search :)

wise advice also about guy who can get you a visa otherwise you can spend years stuck in an online relationship!