PDA

View Full Version : proof

denehazel
9th April 2007, 17:03
hi everone.im getting married in the philippines in august.i want my wife to come to the uk on a spouses visa.i have been there twice to see her.i have read here i need proof of meeting her.i did not keep any airline tickets,i never thougt i would need them.the last time i was there we got some pics taken,i have a couple of recipes from a store,would that be enought.as for keeping in touch we talk on the phone alot,but i use a phone card so i have no proof of our calls.we also send texts,i send throught yahoo so i have proof there,i save them.as for my income i am not on big wages would this be a problem
thanks in advance

scotsfiancee
9th April 2007, 18:06
It doesn't matter as long you can give them the 6 months bank statements, payslips, as its shows that there's money coming in....Keep your bank healthy!

If your getting married, you have to keep all the reciepts of all the expenses,etc.

About your calling card you must start to collect them,it is still an evidence.

As what everybody says!

Keep reading :)

andypaul
9th April 2007, 19:00
Your passport will have the stamps saying you entered phill, so the airline tickets are not so vital.

Pictures together, passport stamps should be enough if nothing else, but any other evidence will of course help.

tiger@tigress
9th April 2007, 22:04
:Hellooo: Hello and best wishes on your wedding from now on keep everything as evidence :Hellooo: