PDA

View Full Version : new/old member

beppe
9th April 2007, 03:41
Am new member because this is my introduction to other members, old because I have been registered for quite some time. The reason is I am more comfortable as reader than writer.

Our situation is very simple, my wife and teenager daughter are from NCR, I am Italian born, living in Canada for quite few years in Vancouver area. We married in Nov 2002, moved to Canada early 2004. There was not any immigration problem, I just took a sabbatical year before re-entering the job market again.

Wife and daughter have settled fairly good and happy to be here. My wife works partime and works towards a college degree in her profession. By next fall she will be done with that. The daughter is enrolled in high school and she has good marks.

Next step for them will be Canadian citizenship. By law, after three years of permanent residence, they can apply for citizenship, which process may take between 6-12 months.

The reason I joined this forum is because I like to keep informed.

Again, my apologies to the moderators for the delay and a note of appreciation for the hospitality.

tiger@tigress
9th April 2007, 05:01
Am new member because this is my introduction to other members, old because I have been registered for quite some time. The reason is I am more comfortable as reader than writer.

Our situation is very simple, my wife and teenager daughter are from NCR, I am Italian born, living in Canada for quite few years in Vancouver area. We married in Nov 2002, moved to Canada early 2004. There was not any immigration problem, I just took a sabbatical year before re-entering the job market again.
Wife and daughter have settled fairly good and happy to be here. My wife works partime and works towards a college degree in her profession. By next fall she will be done with that. The daughter is enrolled in high school and she has good marks.
Next step for them will be Canadian citizenship. By law, after three years of permanent residence, they can apply for citizenship, which process may take between 6-12 months.
The reason I joined this forum is because I like to keep informed.
Again, my apologies to the moderators for the delay and a note of appreciation for the hospitality.

:Hellooo: Welcome old reader and new writer :Hellooo:

aromulus
9th April 2007, 07:37
Benvenuto...

KeithD
9th April 2007, 09:13
:Hellooo: Don't be scared....Joe will only bite if you pay him enough :icon_lol:

joebloggs
9th April 2007, 11:28
dont worry scouser keiths bark is worse than his bite :D

:icon_lol:

mach
10th April 2007, 02:28
maBuhaY & weLcoMe :Hellooo:

empott
11th April 2007, 02:12
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: