PDA

View Full Version : Thank you (Salamat) for helping us

Dayko2006
7th April 2007, 20:20
16 months of patient waiting, help from Gina and Pete, Ivor and Mel... listen to these guys they are the experienced. Me i am 53 na and Analin from is 39.. we failed first time but found Filipino UK and this time we , made sure the requirements was ok , they had to say OK.. the counciling seminar was great she actually went Monday its Americas day etc but she was floor-director ABS-CNB and a Caramilite Missonary of Bacolod City, made passage so easy.. MY helpful friends we will not forget you , HOPE we meet you soon..I promise lang THANK YOU

joebloggs
8th April 2007, 05:19
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
you got there in the end :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
8th April 2007, 09:44
Thanks for the mention! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

symonh2000
22nd April 2007, 14:12
Hey guys me and my wife want to thank all of you for helping us feeding all the important details we needed for her application.
Its been a long journey for us what weve been into from day 1 of her application in Phil.nd finally for her FLR here.Your website is such a big help for us to know all the needed documents to provide for the application.
We were so happy that everything is ok now.
I remember she was able to got her fiancee visa and short period of time also.
She applied for her fiancee visa in manila 25 October,2006 and she recieve her visa on the 3 November,2006 we feel so lucky knowing that some was able to get there visa after more or less 3 mos.
Last Thursday she got her visa for residence permit and it takes 3weeks weve got the positive result.
we posted her FLR:23 March,2007
we got letter from home office they recieve it:26March,2007
we recieve the visa nd all the doc.back:18 April,2007
To everybody Maraming SALAMAT...............

CHEERS GUYS.........................

tiger@tigress
23rd April 2007, 04:21
Hey guys me and my wife want to thank all of you for helping us feeding all the important details we needed for her application.
Its been a long journey for us what weve been into from day 1 of her application in Phil.nd finally for her FLR here.Your website is such a big help for us to know all the needed documents to provide for the application.
We were so happy that everything is ok now.
I remember she was able to got her fiancee visa and short period of time also.
She applied for her fiancee visa in manila 25 October,2006 and she recieve her visa on the 3 November,2006 we feel so lucky knowing that some was able to get there visa after more or less 3 mos.
Last Thursday she got her visa for residence permit and it takes 3weeks weve got the positive result.
we posted her FLR:23 March,2007
we got letter from home office they recieve it:26March,2007
we recieve the visa nd all the doc.back:18 April,2007
To everybody Maraming SALAMAT...............
CHEERS GUYS.........................

:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

mach
23rd April 2007, 07:23
16 months of patient waiting, help from Gina and Pete, Ivor and Mel... listen to these guys they are the experienced. Me i am 53 na and Analin from is 39.. we failed first time but found Filipino UK and this time we , made sure the requirements was ok , they had to say OK.. the counciling seminar was great she actually went Monday its Americas day etc but she was floor-director ABS-CNB and a Caramilite Missonary of Bacolod City, made passage so easy.. MY helpful friends we will not forget you , HOPE we meet you soon..I promise lang THANK YOU

congRatulationS :)

gingxrick
23rd April 2007, 09:28
Well done Dayko2006,hope you will both be very happy for a long time, myself and Ging wish you a great future ahead take care and god bless. Ging and Ricky

gingxrick
23rd April 2007, 09:32
Well done to you and your partner to Symonh2000,hope the future will bring you both everything you want and a long and happy life together. Ging and Ricky take care and god bless.

andypaul
23rd April 2007, 20:38
Happy for you both Dayko2006 and symonh2000, you know the best way you can say thanks to admin and the board is hanging around and offering any help you can to peeps going though the same proceses as us all. The procedures are always changing and everyone has infomation or experiences which others on here dont have.