PDA

View Full Version : Ant and Decked

Dedworth
10th March 2011, 09:09
TV favourite Ant McPartlin was recovering last night after a thug belted him in the face at a pub.

The Geordie star, 35 - one half of Ant and Dec - was attacked while watching football with pals at his local in Chiswick, West London.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3457153/Ant-McPartlin-gets-punched-in-the-face-by-pub-thug.html

I always knew I wasn't the only one to get wound up by the sight of these gormless, grinning Geordies :D

Steve.r
10th March 2011, 09:54
Nothing wrong with Ant & Dec, sorry you feel that way about someone being attacked for no reason :NoNo:

Dedworth
10th March 2011, 10:03
Nothing wrong with Ant & Dec, sorry you feel that way about someone being attacked for no reason :NoNo:

I don't condone someone giving him a clump but I find their attitude and antics more suited to childrens TV plus the fact that they are grossly over exposed and overpaid. Ideal though for keeping up the ratings on today's dumbed down TV ;)

keithAngel
10th March 2011, 10:21
"I always knew I wasn't the only one to get wound up by the sight of these gormless, grinning Geordies :D"

"I don't condone someone giving him a clump"

Your comment after the report of the assault doesnt agree with your "disclaimer" though looks like you revel in others pain to me:Erm:

Dedworth
10th March 2011, 10:31
Your comment after the report of the assault doesnt agree with your "disclaimer" though looks like you revel in others pain to me:Erm:

Each to his own. These clowns have been lining their pockets for years via mugs phoning in to the TV Shows on rigged rip off rate lines. Maybe the beered up fella who gave him a slap was enraged after losing a few quid at the bookies on the outcome of Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity etc

Steve.r
10th March 2011, 12:31
I find them entertaining as do millions of others in this country. I do not feel 'dumbed down' by their shows, it is nice to watch a tv show that is not full of swear words. I guess you watch them too to know Ded'. What would you prefer, watching old re-runs of the Comedians??? So what if they have found success, do we now have to act with jealousy and want to hurt them because they 'made it'. As for lining their pockets, :rolleyes: I am really sure they are the ones instigating the corrupt phone lines. :NoNo:

bornatbirth
10th March 2011, 13:22
I always knew I wasn't the only one to get wound up by the sight of these gormless, grinning Geordies :D

i thought you wanted criminal scum to be :behead: and now you seem to take pleasure in a crime being committed :Erm:

Dedworth
10th March 2011, 14:25
i thought you wanted criminal scum to be :behead: and now you seem to take pleasure in a crime being committed :Erm:

Sorry my post has been taken seriously it was intended to be tongue in cheek :)

Post 3"I don't condone someone giving him a clump"

keithAngel
10th March 2011, 14:43
tonge in cheek? I think you may find it was your foot:icon_lol:

Dedworth
10th March 2011, 16:33
I find them entertaining as do millions of others in this country. I do not feel 'dumbed down' by their shows, it is nice to watch a tv show that is not full of swear words. I guess you watch them too to know Ded'. What would you prefer, watching old re-runs of the Comedians??? So what if they have found success, do we now have to act with jealousy and want to hurt them because they 'made it'. As for lining their pockets, :rolleyes: I am really sure they are the ones instigating the corrupt phone lines. :NoNo:

Each to his own Steve.

It looks like I was wrong to tar them with the rigged phone lines brush - it seems they are only "Executive Producers" and "that there was no financial benefit to us from the phone lines within those shows". Despite the fact they made nothing out of the rigged phone lines they will "donate profits from the next series of their show Saturday Night Takeaway to charity as a gesture of goodwill". Very decent of them.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-488728/Ant-Dec-sorry-phone-scandal.html#ixzz1GD99lUO9

bornatbirth
10th March 2011, 16:45
i agree that they are no more than kids tv presenters, they still dont deserve to be clumped in the face for being gormless grinning geordies....maybe they should get sent to channel 5 :D

Steve.r
10th March 2011, 16:49
We all like different things Ded and have different tollerance levels for what we watch on tv, as with the rest of our lives. On the whole, I think they are decent guys. Sometimes, we as adults forget the fun or humour we laughed at when we were kids, it's nice just to relax and laugh at life sometimes and not get dragged down by the doom and gloom we read in the papers each day.:)

Dedworth
10th March 2011, 16:53
I've always favoured the idea of a Celebrity Russian Roulette show - all the has beens, wannabes and z listers get locked in the "house" with an unlimited supply of illicit drugs and alcohol. A loaded .357 Magnum is thrown in and they are left to get on with things.

keithAngel
10th March 2011, 17:00
What an interesting childhood you must have had :Help1:

bornatbirth
10th March 2011, 17:09
I've always favoured the idea of a Celebrity Russian Roulette show - all the has beens, wannabes and z listers get locked in the "house" with an unlimited supply of illicit drugs and alcohol. A loaded .357 Magnum is thrown in and they are left to get on with things.

ever seen the movie "battle royale" :Erm:

gWaPito
11th March 2011, 02:03
I never understood what they said anyway :NoNo:

Who ever gave me a ' rep' Thanks!
Its very much appreciated