PDA

View Full Version : Any1 going back to Cebu in July this year?

Tish
7th April 2007, 11:53
I'm going back to Cebu this July, and if there's anyone willing to meet me there I'd be glad to:Hellooo:

Tish

Ann07
7th April 2007, 12:03
Hi Tish

Are you from Cebu? Where?:D

Tish
7th April 2007, 12:07
Hi Tish

Are you from Cebu? Where?:D

Yes I'm originally from Cebu (MJ Cuenco Ave.), but my family are now in Lapu-lapu (Bangkal) :Hellooo:

Tish

Ann07
7th April 2007, 12:10
Hello Tish...

Im from Cebu too Mambaling...

Are you on holiday?

Ann07
7th April 2007, 12:10
But im in Uk now Tish...

Tish
7th April 2007, 12:18
Hello Tish...

Im from Cebu too Mambaling...

Are you on holiday?

Nah:icon_lol: Been living here for almost 18 years now dhay:doh

I don't really have any close friends in Cebu anymore:NoNo:
So whenever I'm out there, I tend to feel lonely. Don't get me wrong, I'm with my family. But sometimes I just want a social life there without my family. (Sounds horrible doen't it?)

Tish

Ann07
7th April 2007, 12:30
Wow 18 years:omg: :D

I see. Yes, i understand you because after graduation id been away for 6 years too to work and study further in manila.Though my friends are still there and always happy whenever we have our reunion but sometimes you feel something different.. Hope we could meet sometimes hehehehehe!

I just move here last october with my hubby. There are now nice places to go out in cebu esp social life:D :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo: Before going here i spent my last few months there my classmates and friends keep inviting me somehwere which i didnt know before :doh which was so nice.

M.J. Cuenco thats nice down town...:D
Hope to see you someday Tish..

Tish
7th April 2007, 12:35
I just move here last october with my hubby. There are now nice places to go out in cebu esp social life:D :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo: Before going here i spent my last few months there my classmates and friends keep inviting me somehwere which i didnt know before :doh which was so nice.

M.J. Cuenco thats nice down town...:D
Hope to see you someday Tish..[/QUOTE]

Thanks Ann :Hellooo:
Can you recommend somewhere nice to go in Cebu? I've been to Slabado in AS Fortuna, Sunflower and Ratzky last year which I find very nice. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

Ann07
7th April 2007, 12:43
thats a nice place tish... i only went to sunflower once coz i dont like the ambiance there. We just went their for curiosity reason. Normally all my friends in cebu dont recommend sunflower. Ratzy is the best and safe...There is one near sm city which is nice too... mango square its all so nice coz theres always a band plays there but i think it was closed by the mayor:doh if you tour outside ayala there are nice places there...

Ann07
7th April 2007, 12:44
Do you like karaoke? heheheh or stand up comedian you just walk mango street nice there....

Tish
7th April 2007, 12:54
Thanks for all your feedback dhay Ann, much appreciated.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I tend to go back to Cebu every year to see my family and spends quality time with them. The things is, going back to Cebu for me is not a holiday. So by the time I get back here, I don't feel like I've had a break! So I end up wanting to go to Europe to chill out with my family here. (Brit husband and 3 kids plus a hectic job schedule!) :NoNo:

So if I can combine visiting my family in Cebu with a relaxing holiday, it be heaven :D

Tish

Ann07
7th April 2007, 13:02
Walay sapayan Tish..

yes, it is jud!

You will enjoy the stand up comedian there:icon_lol: Normally fellow cebuanos and tagalog. And singing hehehhehe!

Where are you in uk tish? 3 kids :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

Tish
7th April 2007, 13:08
Walay sapayan Tish..

yes, it is jud!

You will enjoy the stand up comedian there:icon_lol: Normally fellow cebuanos and tagalog. And singing hehehhehe!

Where are you in uk tish? 3 kids :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

Yes, I do like karaoke and comedians too :xxgrinning--00xx3: So I will be checking out the place you mentioned.

I'm in the North West dhay. A place called Burnley. About 40 minutes drive to Manchester City Centre.

So what about you? where are you at?

Tish

Ann07
7th April 2007, 13:11
Hehehe Im in the North east... Berwick Upon Tweed small town...

Weather this week so nice:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish
7th April 2007, 13:17
Hehehe Im in the North east... Berwick Upon Tweed small town...

Weather this week so nice:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hahaha...same here dhay. Weather is lovely :D

So you're close to the Scottish border dhay? Very nice place :xxgrinning--00xx3: I might visit you one day...:D

Tish

Ann07
7th April 2007, 13:22
yes so nice. that would be nice tish you are always welcome sa balay. My opaw husband happy too hehehhe. Yup very close. My husband is scottish jud. His family is in scotland now. We used to go there visit dala laag.

naa ka ym Tish?

ann

Tish
7th April 2007, 13:26
yes so nice. that would be nice tish you are always welcome sa balay. My opaw husband happy too hehehhe. Yup very close. My husband is scottish jud. His family is in scotland now. We used to go there visit dala laag.

naa ka ym Tish?

ann

Hahaha. pareha ta dhay, opaw pud ako bana! :doh
My father in-law was from Dundee. I've not been, but will be glad to visit the place.

I do travel a lot (work commitment mainly). But I do like camping out with my children in the summer. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Unsa man na ym dhay? Wala jud ko'y ayo for abbreviations!... :NoNo:

Tish

Tish
7th April 2007, 13:29
Ohhh I got it now dhay...Did you mean a Yahoo Messenger? :doh

Ann07
7th April 2007, 13:32
:icon_lol: :D
yahoo messenger para chat unta ta.:xxgrinning--00xx3: kun ok ra sa imo?.

So nice..i see... My father in law he is now in Kelso.

What is your work tish? mura busy man pirmi :D

ann

Ann07
7th April 2007, 13:33
yes hehehehe i add ta tikaw...

Tish
7th April 2007, 13:37
:icon_lol: :D
yahoo messenger para chat unta ta.:xxgrinning--00xx3: kun ok ra sa imo?.

So nice..i see... My father in law he is now in Kelso.

What is your work tish? mura busy man pirmi :D

ann

Only have WM. I easily get confused so I always stick to just one! :icon_lol:

I work for the NHS as well as the private sector.

Tish

Ann07
7th April 2007, 13:42
Mao ba. heheheh me sad thats why only ym.:Rasp:

nice job diay tish. Me still hunting and waiting:NoNo: :doh for job. Wla pa jud luck :icon_lol:

Ann

Tish
7th April 2007, 13:48
Don't worry dhay, your time will come :)

I like my job (passionate about it), but at the same time, I love living my life too. And it's hard finding the right balance :NoNo:

Well, I've got to go now dhay. Nice talking to you.

I gather no one is in Cebu this coming July. Will just have to try hard to entertain myself in there :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hope to chat with you again soon.

Tish

Ann07
7th April 2007, 13:52
Thank you tish.
Maybe not now... medjo busy pa siguro uban members.

me too my husband wants to go out for a walk.
nice meeting you too tish..

enjoy your day...
ingatz po:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ann

aromulus
7th April 2007, 15:42
I wish i was going to Cebu....:bigcry:

jta
7th April 2007, 23:34
Yes, I do like karaoke and comedians too :xxgrinning--00xx3: So I will be checking out the place you mentioned.

I'm in the North West dhay. A place called Burnley. About 40 minutes drive to Manchester City Centre.

So what about you? where are you at?

Tish'

Hi Mam Tish,

nice knowing u are from Burnley coz im lonely here in Nelson, hehehe....hope to see u sometime :)

joebloggs
8th April 2007, 05:09
Tish and An007 if you ever visit the trafford centre, there are 2 shops nearby it that sell pinoy food in the centre of eccles, less than 2 miles from the trafford centre. one shop is run by a nice pinoy lady.

nelson ! hehehe yes i bet it is bit lonely there, in eccles there are 100s of pinoys, becuase of hope hospital. i went to asda other day near trafford centre, my wife started laughing :icon_lol: there was 3 little kids at the toy section, i asked her what she laughing at, she said they were talking tag. me and my wife are right near the trafford centre.

but dont tell keith that, caz iam not from manchester but salford. yes i know what he will say, its part of greater manchester :icon_lol: and salford is worse than manchester :doh

alice
8th April 2007, 14:13
hello! kumusta tayu dyan?

sorry i dont know where to start a post . been a member here since yesterday pa lang.
anyone here living in LOndon? i have few pinoy friends here but mostly are very busy with their earning money life. hopefully i could find some neighbors here whom i can go out with.

cheers!:)

Ann07
8th April 2007, 17:12
Tish and An007 if you ever visit the trafford centre, there are 2 shops nearby it that sell pinoy food in the centre of eccles, less than 2 miles from the trafford centre. one shop is run by a nice pinoy lady.

nelson ! hehehe yes i bet it is bit lonely there, in eccles there are 100s of pinoys, becuase of hope hospital. i went to asda other day near trafford centre, my wife started laughing :icon_lol: there was 3 little kids at the toy section, i asked her what she laughing at, she said they were talking tag. me and my wife are right near the trafford centre.

but dont tell keith that, caz iam not from manchester but salford. yes i know what he will say, its part of greater manchester :icon_lol: and salford is worse than manchester :doh

thanks for the info joebloggs.. so nice i dont know it coz we normally passed eccles everytime we go to galashiels we normally go there for shopping and visit the chinese resto buffet:icon_lol: nice foods...:xxgrinning--00xx3: :Rasp: ..everytime we go to eccles my husband are so happy to share his childhood stories coz he always spent her summer holiday in eccles with his nanas house, who had a house before in eccles. I would love to visit the place. We will try next time... nice now coz weather so lovely:D

ann

Ann07
8th April 2007, 17:22
thanks for the info joebloggs.. so nice i dont know it coz we normally passed eccles everytime we go to galashiels we normally go there for shopping and visit the chinese resto buffet:icon_lol: nice foods...:xxgrinning--00xx3: :Rasp: ..everytime we go to eccles my husband are so happy to share his childhood stories coz he always spent her summer holiday in eccles with his nanas house, who had a house before in eccles. I would love to visit the place. We will try next time... nice now coz weather so lovely:D

ann

I think its a different eccles:yikes: :icon_lol:

Ann07
8th April 2007, 17:32
hello tish try 22nd street in mango avenue you will enjoy laughing there :icon_lol: and the nearby karaoke...:Rasp: :icon_lol:

Tish
10th April 2007, 20:42
I wish i was going to Cebu....:bigcry:

Well what's stopping you? :D It be nice if we could meet :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

Tish
10th April 2007, 20:45
'

Hi Mam Tish,

nice knowing u are from Burnley coz im lonely here in Nelson, hehehe....hope to see u sometime :)

Hi jta,

Nice to know someone here not far away from me :D It be lovely to meet you :icon_lol: Just don't call me mam please :NoNo: I hate that word!!! hehehe

Tish

Tish
10th April 2007, 20:48
[QUOTE=joebloggs;20866]Tish and An007 if you ever visit the trafford centre, there are 2 shops nearby it that sell pinoy food in the centre of eccles, less than 2 miles from the trafford centre. one shop is run by a nice pinoy lady.

Thanks for this info joebloggs. I will certainly try that place sometime. :D

baboyako
10th April 2007, 21:18
just don't let them overcharge you for the dried mango :icon_lol:
or the dried fish..:Erm:

Tish
10th April 2007, 21:23
just don't let them overcharge you for the dried mango :icon_lol:
or the dried fish..:Erm:

They're good at that!:NoNo: I can't believe how much they're charging people for the privilege of eating ones native food :omg:

Tish

Tish
10th April 2007, 21:26
hello tish try 22nd street in mango avenue you will enjoy laughing there :icon_lol: and the nearby karaoke...:Rasp: :icon_lol:

I will certainly visit this place dhay Ann :D

Tish

jta
11th April 2007, 08:37
Hi jta,

Nice to know someone here not far away from me :D It be lovely to meet you :icon_lol: Just don't call me mam please :NoNo: I hate that word!!! hehehe

Tish,

Ok mam tish:Erm: :D :D :D bitaw.... magkita unta ta kay duol ra jud...naa ko yahoo id albiso2004...chika chika ta if dili ka busy! regards....Joy