PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Flights to Europe From the Phils

keithAngel
6th March 2011, 01:10
Im looking for online bookable cheap singles or return if thats cheaper to Holland Germany or France for 2 passengers under 25 for around the 7th Sep give or take

Any onewho has any current tips welcome

Dont mind if flights start from Manila or Hong Kong:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
6th March 2011, 14:05
Klm? :)

johncar54
6th March 2011, 16:44
We booked Malaga, via Madrid to MNL with
http://www.edreams.net/flights/

Englishman2010
6th March 2011, 16:57
For origins and destinations outside of the UK I've found it's cheaper to book with the airline, as the overseas bucket shops don't seem to be as cheap as the British ones.

You will have far more choice from HK, but bear in mind it's going to cost around £50 for a flight from MNL - HKG, plus there's the added hassle of a transit wait in HK.

Most of the middle eastern airlines fly to the major Euro Cities via their Arab hubs.

From MNL, I'd try the following:

KLM
Etihad
Emirates
Royal Brunei (via Bandar Seri Begawan & Dubai)
Gulf Air (you might find they stop 3 or 4 times in the Mid east to drop off and pick up at Manama, Muscat, Doha and Abu Dhabi)
Qatar
Kuwait
Saudi Airlines
There might be a few more middle eastern airlines, but I can't think of any now:Erm:

There's also Cathay and Singapore via HK and SG respectively

johncar54
6th March 2011, 17:03
If you are booking separate flights then beware of problems with travel insurance. I know that most UK insurance will only cover the first leg of the trip, thus if you miss a connection though a delay on the previous leg you may not be covered.

I would suggest you get it in writing if an agent tells you that you are covered, so as to avoid any nasty surprises. I speak from experience.

keithAngel
6th March 2011, 18:31
First thanks for the imput guys

We did chat befor about travel insurance John mine with Amex covers me but if your leaving the Phils to be a resident in Portugal who do you take it out with?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
7th March 2011, 01:55
It depends what part of Europe you want, if you hang on a while longer, the union could be embracingTashkent :xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
7th March 2011, 07:50
Definatly the Portuguess end gwap:icon_lol: no hot bedding here