PDA

View Full Version : Crb

maldita
6th April 2007, 01:13
I am being considered for an IT technician position but they require a CRB Disclosure before contract signing. Since I lived in the Philippines and is relatively new here, there is no record with the CRB. Can anyone give me any advice as to how to go about this?

Thanks in advance.

joebloggs
6th April 2007, 01:37
has your employer offered to pay for the check ?

i think they are 2 types of crb checks..

standard and enhanced

my wife when she was offered a job working for the nhs had to have a crb check which the hospital paid for. of course the crb found nothing on her. and she was offered the job.

from the CRB website

The CRB cannot currently access overseas criminal records or other relevant information as part of its Disclosure service. If you are to recruit people from overseas and wish to check their overseas criminal record, a CRB Check may not provide a complete picture of their criminal record that may or may not exist. To help you get a fuller picture of their background, the CRB provides guidance on how you can get further information from the countries listed below.

good luck with the job. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
7th April 2007, 00:51
I am being considered for an IT technician position but they require a CRB Disclosure before contract signing. Since I lived in the Philippines and is relatively new here, there is no record with the CRB. Can anyone give me any advice as to how to go about this?

Thanks in advance.

Do you have an up todate nbi the phil version of a crb? Could show that as well i guess.