PDA

View Full Version : Ugly Pinay

ervenescence
5th April 2007, 22:44
Wonder why I title this post as ugly pinay? well, recently my husband's company has held a party which was Dinner and Dance with a James Bond theme Night. It was really great, nice venue, fantastic preparation, food was superb, and of course my husband (Geoff) co-workers and their partners were approachable and friendly BUT apart from this bitch who ruined my night.
A filipina who was mayabang, who came to my table and asked if im a thai? wot! why thai? why not asked if i am the same monkey from the jungle like hers. So i said to her, im not a thai, im from Philppines and how about you? We'll surprise surprise! she's a pinay as well she been here for about 10 years and already got 2 kids and she lived as the same address here but to the next corner.
We'll I shouldn't be saying like this but shes completely brat, because when I knew that shes a filipina and the fact that she lived next to our place, I gave her a hug and shake her hand of course because I was overwhelm but i didn't expect her to refused me. Damn! So nevermind I was just pretending to made a joke, because I was embarrassed. lolz.
So still continued to be a bugger to her, I tried to asked her address or even a telephone and told her, maybe I can invite you one day to come in our house or I come to see you to chat sometimes. Well well, another turned down, she refused again..telling me these, ''nope i don't give my personal details, and i think ur drunk, so nice meeting you, i have to go now''.
Bwahaha, I was gobsmacked! finally I met a filipina chauvinist here personally. As I can still remember when a few pinay that i met here has warned me to very careful to other pinay here.:Brick:

Who she think she is..she's still a monkey from a jungle.,and she always be a monkey even if she migrated to a big city.:furious3:

tiger@tigress
5th April 2007, 22:51
Wonder why I title this post as ugly pinay? well, recently my husband's company has held a party which was Dinner and Dance with a James Bond theme Night. It was really great, nice venue, fantastic preparation, food was superb, and of course my husband (Geoff) co-workers and their partners were approachable and friendly BUT apart from this bitch who ruined my night.
A filipina who was mayabang, who came to my table and asked if im a thai? wot! why thai? why not asked if i am the same monkey from the jungle like hers. So i said to her, im not a thai, im from Philppines and how about you? We'll surprise surprise! she's a pinay as well she been here for about 10 years and already got 2 kids and she lived as the same address here but to the next corner.
We'll I shouldn't be saying like this but shes completely brat, because when I knew that shes a filipina and the fact that she lived next to our place, I gave her a hug and shake her hand of course because I was overwhelm but i didn't expect her to refused me. Damn! So nevermind I was just pretending to made a joke, because I was embarrassed. lolz.
So still continued to be a bugger to her, I tried to asked her address or even a telephone and told her, maybe I can invite you one day to come in our house or I come to see you to chat sometimes. Well well, another turned down, she refused again..telling me these, ''nope i don't give my personal details, and i think ur drunk, so nice meeting you, i have to go now''.
Bwahaha, I was gobsmacked! finally I met a filipina chauvinist here personally. As I can still remember when a few pinay that i met here has warned me to very careful to other pinay here.:Brick:
Who she think she is..she's still a monkey from a jungle.,and she always be a monkey even if she migrated to a big city.:furious3:

Thats a sad experience thanks for sharing this.... u can invite me when i get there :Hellooo: :Hellooo:.... Kidding aside i am very sad to hear that... Why people change when they move to other country..? why they think and act as if they are better than others? :Brick: :Brick: :Brick:

ervenescence
5th April 2007, 23:04
Hi Tigress, yeah it was an experience..a sad experience whose few of our kababayan has changed their attitude once they get to the other planet. Their trying to be somebody else. Maybe they don't changed at all, maybe its just them, their natural color. Shame.
My husband has said to me, nevermind sweetheart..you have loads of friends here anyway, and maybe she don't want to be friends with fellow filipina or trying to hide something.

joebloggs
6th April 2007, 00:47
:omg:
hmm most people think my wife is chinese :D :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
(this really :furious3: :Brick: her off )
and she gets funny looks all the time as she carries our 5 month old son around as he doesn't look 1 bit pinoy, hes just as white as me.

why let :Rasp: people ruin your day, they not worth it, by reacting the way you are, your doing what she wants you to do, ruin your night, shes just jealous of you :cwm34:
so instead of thinking about her, remember the good parts of the night. let it go, go with the flow :xxgrinning--00xx3:

have no time for idiots or scousers :icon_lol: , iam joking keith :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
6th April 2007, 07:23
(http://filipinaroses.com/member.php?u=366)

ervenesence..

Be glad that she didn't accept your kind offer.
With friends like that..Enemies you do not need!
There are lots of jealous backstabbing Filipinas with attitudes like this to different degrees..
Its the ones that speak about you behind your back that you need to be aware of..
You will learn in time to spot them a mile off..
Their loss.

KeithD
6th April 2007, 09:07
Plenty of Phil nurses over here like that, think they are better than everyone else.....thing is, they look complete prats, and live in a cocoon. :action-smiley-081:

vbkelly
6th April 2007, 14:26
Hi Tigress, yeah it was an experience..a sad experience whose few of our kababayan has changed their attitude once they get to the other planet. Their trying to be somebody else. Maybe they don't changed at all, maybe its just them, their natural color. Shame.
My husband has said to me, nevermind sweetheart..you have loads of friends here anyway, and maybe she don't want to be friends with fellow filipina or trying to hide something.
correct!!! ignore that woman if you see her again shes a looser bicth ohh i hate that kind of person, will all friends and kababayan are welcome in my house hope we met all members here in UK forum

fred
6th April 2007, 21:37
correct!!! ignore that woman if you see her again shes a looser bicth ohh i hate that kind of person, will all friends and kababayan are welcome in my house hope we met all members here in UK forum

OK!! ...THANKS!!

eytch
7th April 2007, 03:08
it's hard to accept but that's the truth, we filipino's have an attitude like that. Not just in UK but everywhere. you'll encounter kababayans with that attitude.

Mich
7th April 2007, 08:34
you are right eytch! filipinos do have that attitude. they tend to change when they have reached another country. it gives them a certain air of being better than anyone else. like most of my acquaintances who have been working in foreign countries. when they came back, it's like they have become "stuck-up bitches" or even matapobre. but anyways, not everyone is like that. soem people are still the same though. :NoNo: :NoNo: :NoNo:

eytch
7th April 2007, 08:49
yes mitch, we have this "crab mentality" attitude. it's hard to accept but it's true

KeithD
7th April 2007, 08:58
Mitch! Did you write that post in your own blood? :cwm24:

eytch
7th April 2007, 09:06

nyahahaha:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

fred
7th April 2007, 11:00
I Wrote this using My own blood..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
7th April 2007, 11:18
:xxgrinning--00xx3: So sad to hear that story..... :NoNo:
Dont worry shes not worthy of your friendship.:Brick:
Dont let her ruin your night...your day...
I would be glad if i will be invited hehehehehhehe!:icon_lol:
all fellow pinay are also welcome to my house....:Rasp::D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mach
7th April 2007, 11:42
unfortunately it also happens around the philippines. Some women would have a nice paying job in Manila and when they go back to their province they would act as if they've already bought the whole province.

Tish
7th April 2007, 12:00
I've met loads of filipina people like that in the past dhay Ervenescence, and it used to really get on my wicks!!! But not anymore!

I've now learnt to ignore them, and concentrate on nice filipinas who deserves my friendship.

Tish

Ann07
7th April 2007, 12:12
Thats nice tish... go on...keep on... good attitude...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish
7th April 2007, 12:26
Thats nice tish... go on...keep on... good attitude...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Ann:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I always think this way; I don't like everyone I meet, so I don't expect everyone to like me!

Tish

eljean
7th April 2007, 21:04
maybe she doesnt wanted to be remind of what and where she came from:D

gingxrick
7th April 2007, 21:39
Ang puso ingatan nyo!:icon_lol: well in my case lots of filipina i met here but none of them became close to me i was being warned before i came im just so careful by then:cwm24: :omg:

tiger@tigress
8th April 2007, 00:38
Ang puso ingatan nyo!:icon_lol: well in my case lots of filipina i met here but none of them became close to me i was being warned before i came im just so careful by then:cwm24: :omg:

Thats so sad to hear that some Pinay out there dont get along well.... where in fact they need to have friends more than beeing here cuz they are thousand miles away from home:Erm:

joebloggs
8th April 2007, 05:31
she was proberly like that b4 she came to the uk:Erm: , you get people like that every where in every country :cwm24: , best thing is to just smile at them :D and forget them :xxgrinning--00xx3: and dont let them getto you, its what they want :doh

andypaul
8th April 2007, 11:21
Last Thursday My wife was taken to A and E, and had to stay in the obsevation ward untill late evening. Most of the Fillpinas nurses/workers in the ward or passing though blanked her apart from who made a big effort to come over and say hi you ok etc in tagalog as another nurse (of african descent said my wife was phill to her).

I guess most were being professional, they have many paients to look after and it would be unfair to make a big fuss of one just because she was from the same place as you. Others possibly snobed seeing she had metizo hubby.

My Wife has learned just like most ladies on here, just because some one is Phil does not mean they will get on with you. She has more non phill friends than she does phill and even more non asian friends than she does asian.

The lady mentioned does sound rude, but to pass my wifes experience to those new to the UK or about to come over. Don't limit your self to friends from the phill/asian circle as the UK is one big melting pot of people.

Ann07
8th April 2007, 17:55
Expanding ones horizon is very good... as of my case most of my friends here are not asians normally my husbands friends who are very very very nice...:xxgrinning--00xx3: :D . We always enjoyed our company esp the FOOD and drinks:icon_lol: Its up to you on how to deal things. Be yourself..Just be considerate in considerating the things to be considered:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
9th April 2007, 13:06

thats true maa some filipina think the`ye are better than other filipina by arriving maybe in the place first but they`re still a bitch like us.hahaha sorry about the words guys!:action-smiley-081:

Mrs Daddy
9th April 2007, 13:08
Plenty of Phil nurses over here like that, think they are better than everyone else.....thing is, they look complete prats, and live in a cocoon. :action-smiley-081:

thats true thats very true i guess:icon_lol: we`ll i guess they`re just jealous coz they cant married brits while working in this country.:icon_lol:

KeithD
9th April 2007, 14:04
thats true thats very true i guess:icon_lol: we`ll i guess they`re just jealous coz they cant married brits while working in this country.:icon_lol:
Why would they? They're not that stupid!! :xxparty-smiley-004: :laugher:

Chrisirene
9th April 2007, 23:37
Hi Ervenescence,

yeah, some pinay think i am a Thai, DUH!

I know some pinay here in UK..she was my friend in PI but when she arrived here i dont think if she's still my friend, Think she's in a SHOCK CULTURE!!!

tiger@tigress
10th April 2007, 03:39
Hi Ervenescence,
I know some pinay here in UK..she was my friend in PI but when she arrived here i dont think if she's still my friend, Think she's in a SHOCK CULTURE!!!

:NoNo: :NoNo: :NoNo: :Erm:

vbkelly
10th April 2007, 08:44
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :erotic4: :erotic4:
Hi Ervenescence,

yeah, some pinay think i am a Thai, DUH!

ervenescence
10th April 2007, 10:19
Hello again guys, I just came back, been on a lil holiday, have to make the best on bank holiday while the sun was showing us.

Well it doesn’t bother me that much if she was totally moron, what’s my concern was when she approached me first whilst I was minding my own business, and had nothing to do but being nasty and arrogant. Wish she hasn’t came to my table and acted like an animal.

Btw, talking about asian or english friends, Nope. I don’t limit myself in terms of friends, in fact the number of English friends I got are more than the filipina one's. And im not a type of person who force myself to be friends whenever I saw a filipina, im a hi, hello, and smile if ever I saw one. And on this case she was the one who made the first move and for that I expected her to be reserve type of a monkey.

I don’t regret that I met her because it serves me as cautious for future of her likeness. And that was a lesson, and I learned not from hearsays but as an experience.

Thank you guys for concerns and kind response.

-Erve-

Mich
14th April 2007, 02:45

oh yeah keith i have written that with my own blood... its so depressing to see these kababayans change. they give us pinoys a bad name...

stuart_donnlyn
17th May 2007, 20:18
u've been mistaken as thai? hmm grabe naman bakit hindi muna tinanung kung filipina ka since filipina din sya. sana tinanung mo sya hmm are u from manila zoo hahaha?..san ka pala sa UK? kung malapit ka samin...gawa tayo halo-halo or leche flan nakikikapitbahay ako parati sa mga filipino dito eh...wala lang masaya lang lalu na pag nahohomesick...maraming filipino dito nagheld sila ng christmas party, tapos nagkikita kme sa church...

Tonet
18th May 2007, 09:50
Hello,

For my ,almost a week of stay here in aberdeen, I only got to meet one pinay and its Scottishfiancée, she was so sweet and warm, she prepared chicken, sotanghon and rice for philip and I ,when we went to her house and it was mmm yummy:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

i just i hope that i wont get to met any pinay or pinoy with the same bad attitude coz that would be sad and Grrr

KeithD
18th May 2007, 10:16
I've been hiding in Scots bush :cwm24: .......waiting to get a photo :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
18th May 2007, 11:00
Hello,
For my ,almost a week of stay here in aberdeen, I only got to meet one pinay and its Scottishfiancée, she was so sweet and warm, she prepared chicken, sotanghon and rice for philip and I ,when we went to her house and it was mmm yummy:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
i just i hope that i wont get to met any pinay or pinoy with the same bad attitude coz that would be sad and Grrr

Got here yesterday and i met lots of Pinay already went to Filipino shop (Yum Yum) owner is Filipina in the city central.... :Hellooo: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hilda_danao
20th June 2007, 20:17
That filipina that ervenescence met is so rude. I can't imagine doing that to other pinay. she has become an outspoken bitch which is not a filipino attitude.
anyway, is there filipina nurses here? I have met 2 nurses so far here in our town & they're so nice. they asked for my number & we talk sometimes. But about those nurses you said who thinks they are better, it's maybe coz they came here in this country as nurse.they think they are better coz they have profession or something. while us, we came here as fiancee or wife of british. but it's not right to judge someone just bcoz they marry foreigner. there are some accountant & teachers who also married british national. they should have an open mind.

mamichris
25th June 2007, 13:30
thanks for sharing this one...now i know i'm not the only one who experienced being treated badly by my own kababayan...dapat lang talaga mag-careful tayo kasi may iba pala dyan na pa "as-if" attitude...kala mo kung sino sila...pero we all breathe the same air.:D take care to you...

robeth
26th June 2007, 08:18
Snubbish pinays dont bother me at all. What im concerned of is my hubby's reaction everytime we meet snub pinays because he always think that filipinas are nice ppl generally. Thats a shame...

pennybarry
27th June 2007, 19:17
yES SOME PINAYS ARE MAYABANG, NAKATIRA LANG SA COUNCIL HAUZ , FEELING NYA NASA CASTLE NA SYA:yikes: i CAN SAY THE PROPERTY IS MINE IF i HAVE ALREADY PAID the property and got the title:action-smiley-081:
My husband advised me to avoid dangerous filipinas around. And true! there are more snobbies here I met. I have never experienced this when I was in Holland. They have associations there called LUZVIMINDA and all of them are friendly:rolleyes: What UK made some Filipinas a snob and feeling VIP's?
By the way, I was asked 3 times in the factory if I am a Japanese:Brick:

andypaul
27th June 2007, 19:31
By the way, I was asked 3 times in the factory if I am a Japanese:Brick:

Just ask are they German:icon_lol:

pennybarry
27th June 2007, 19:40
They are 2 Russians and one from Poland who asked me:doh

KeithD
27th June 2007, 20:57
Here's an ugly pinay :rolleyes:

http://mongabay.com/images/brazil/woolley_monkey_closeup.gif

eljean
27th June 2007, 23:13
....thats racism!:icon_lol:

KeithD
28th June 2007, 09:07
thats racism!:icon_lol:

Sorry.......I apologise to the monkey :D

Peanutz
3rd July 2007, 08:25
Sorry.......I apologise to the monkey :D

:NoNo:Boss this is not good. You posted my pic again!

I will not accept just a simple apologize. (I feel hurt) :NoNo:

KeithD
3rd July 2007, 09:00
Yellow lipstick!! :cwm24:

Peanutz
7th July 2007, 08:48
Yellow lipstick!! :cwm24:

What's wrong wearing a yellow lipstick? it's so TRENDY!!!

:icon_lol::D

Pepe n Pilar
17th August 2007, 05:20
Hi Ervenescence,
Forget that girl. She is just jealous of you. You're beautiful!!!!..... I have experienced that too. Had met some filipinos during my visit last year. When i was invited for a dinner. They seem so "mayabang" while telling me their stories that they have been there for long and had acquired the citizenship. I just ignore those people. I hope someday i will meet filipinos who didn't have the thinking that they own the moon!

Pepe n Pilar
17th August 2007, 05:22
Hi Keith,
Why did you post my picture without my consent???? I can sue you for that!!!!!

allyn
21st August 2007, 06:05
unfortunately it also happens around the philippines. Some women would have a nice paying job in Manila and when they go back to their province they would act as if they've already bought the whole province.

your right over there...
actually some filipino are like that almost all over the country....
but lets not go so far...even filipina here in the philippines who have foreigner boyfriends is :censored: stuck up that you just want to turn your back at them and vomit...

when i got back here in the philippines and been married to my hubby,,,i got acquented with a close friend of mine back in college...she told me that her sister got an american boyfriend and he is so rich,,,and my friend never stop boasting as if they became rich too when her sister got a boyfriend like that.:omg:
when she ask me what me and my hubby eat in our meals (breakfast,lunch,dinner) i told her we take Pandisal and coffee in the the morning and rice and filipino dish in other meal...
then i was surprice when she told me im so CHEAP...:furious3:
coz they eat Pizza, pasta and salad...DUH
and she also told me im cheap because we are staying in my parents place while her sister is staying in a exclusive flat in makati....:furious3:
what a stuck up:action-smiley-081:

I tried to just smile at her while she is saying that and i just said REALLY, THATS NICE!!!
My husband told me not to talk to that friend of mine anymore coz he dont like her and her sister attitude...

well, we are staying in my parents place when my hubby is here in the PI because my mom dont want us to be far from them and they like my husband....my husband i think its a good thing because we can save up...we are just being practical

then just last month she came to me and she ordered 4 mobile phone and she told me she is going to bring it with her and pay it after 5 days coz her sister boyfriend havent give her money yet, ...but its been a month now and she havent paid me, ....:Brick:
and im starting to panic now...:Brick:
my hubby got mad at me when i told him about the transaction happen to me and my friend,,,,:cwm23:

anyway,,,i learned that some filipina just boast and stuck up because they really have nothing... or just insicure...:CompBuster:

smile people:BouncyHappy:

Shifty-Sidney
21st August 2007, 06:18
:Hellooo:
Dont let any of this bother you. There are good and bad people all over the world.
You only notice how rude some people can be if you are not like this.
Live and let live! - if people are rude - ignore them - they are not worth it.

charlwill
21st August 2007, 11:45
:Hellooo:
Dont let any of this bother you. There are good and bad people all over the world.
You only notice how rude some people can be if you are not like this.
Live and let live! - if people are rude - ignore them - they are not worth it.

I do agree what Mark said. People like this is not worth bothering and they're just a waste of time. Only thing that make me feel bad is filipina go abroad ( not all) they started to have a big head. Well, even the filipina back home. They can be easily notice that they have a foreigner BF coz they brag alot. I know some who have the same attitude. I never gave a damn for that kind of person.