i feel i want to call her all the time,
and sometimes i wonder whats shes doing,
im more stressed since my last 2 planned visits were canceled,
how does everyone here who is living apart from their lady , cope with this,
do you all feel this as stress ? is it normal,
how do you handle it ?

sars_notd_virus
2nd March 2011, 15:09
Don't get stressed ,its not good for your health,relationship,happiness and personal development

most of us here have been there (LDR)but we managed to stay positive...,if you got a job, concentrate on just working to earn and save...if not just spend a little time in sports,meditation etc or just plainly have a little walk each day...don't bug your partner a lot so it doesn't cause more arguments and if you got kids , friends, family to talk to or go out with it can do a little help and if you want to beat stress instantly,..just SMILE:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
2nd March 2011, 15:43
thanks sars,im just back from a walk, does help:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
2nd March 2011, 16:06
thanks sars,im just back from a walk, does help:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good boy!! :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
2nd March 2011, 16:38
You cause your own stress, usually by concentrating on the short term rather than the long term which I do, you see the bigger picture and that seldom has a lot of stress. I also reduce every single problem to a simple yes/no answer.

Stress does tend to shorten life.

imagine
2nd March 2011, 17:56
You cause your own stress, usually by concentrating on the short term rather than the long term which I do, you see the bigger picture and that seldom has a lot of stress. I also reduce every single problem to a simple yes/no answer.

yeah thanks win2win, i realise what im doing letting everything build up without realising, then i realise im stressed :Erm:

joebloggs
2nd March 2011, 19:58
You cause your own stress

:D
:icon_lol:
:cwm24:

aposhark
2nd March 2011, 20:31
i get so stressed out that sometimes it makes me feel ill,
its not easy ,i find it very stressfull being so far away from my lady,
i feel i want to call her all the time,
and sometimes i wonder whats shes doing,
im more stressed since my last 2 planned visits were canceled,
how does everyone here who is living apart from their lady , cope with this,
do you all feel this as stress ? is it normal,
how do you handle it ?

I agree with what sars_notd_virus (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/member.php/4810-sars_notd_virus) wrote.
I used to run 20 miles a week and put as much hours into work as possible.
People have to stay positive, after all your well-being is for both of you!
Stay strong :xxgrinning--00xx3:No-one has said it will be easy......
You will get there and you will one day forget most of the stress you are now feeling and enjoy being together every day :heartshape1: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :hubbahubba:

KeithD
2nd March 2011, 20:33
:D
:icon_lol:
:cwm24:

You died last week.... we just forgot to tell you :Rasp:

Terpe
2nd March 2011, 21:15
Stewart, have you made contact yet?

stevewool
2nd March 2011, 21:29
get yourself busy doing something diy, or start reading ,

Englishman2010
2nd March 2011, 22:17
You've got to learn to stop worrying and thinking about it all the time. There are lots of great replies already, so I wont add any more. We've all been there and done it, and we all know how hard LDR's can be.
My first LDR was a failure, and like you I was stressed out all of the time, thinking far too much about it and not fiding something else to occupy my mind.
I learned from my mistakes and my second LDR is much easier, although that is probably down to having a great girlfriend who I completely trust this time. In the 8 months we've been together, I don't think I've ever got stressed, depressed, had bouts of thinking if its actually worth it. I've got a great girl who I chat to every day, we tell each other everything, things that make us happy, what upsets us, what stresses us, what makes us jealous, all about our previous lives and relationships.
To sum up, I don't need to get stressed, I completely trust my girl, I don't need to know her every move of the day because she's genuine, and i don't worry about what she's up to and who she is with. If you really love your girl, and know that she genuinely loves you, you communicate well and are totally honest with each other, LDR's are a lot easier

imagine
2nd March 2011, 22:35
thanks all of you,
your all just as honest and straight with your advise and opinions as you were from my day one here,
your all a good lot , im glad i found you :heartshape1::mrstraetz:

imagine
2nd March 2011, 22:42
Stewart, have you made contact yet?

sorry, yes she phoned me this morning, she had been detained and interegated all day and locked up for the night, a visa problem,she has to leave israel by end of month, she is very upset just now, but will be ok,she is keen to get back to phil asap, so we talking of reducing my visit in israel to just 1 week, i hope the visa problem wont be go against her if i need her to come to uk , after we married:Erm:

Englishman2010
2nd March 2011, 22:53
thanks all of you,
your all just as honest and straight with your advise and opinions as you were from my day one here,
your all a good lot , im glad i found you :heartshape1::mrstraetz:

That's what we're here for, we all know how hard LDR's are and it's good to share experiences and seek advice from those who understand:xxgrinning--00xx3:

BTW, I'm pleased you made contact, hope the visa thing in Israel won't cause a problem for the two of you

imagine
2nd March 2011, 23:01
That's what we're here for, we all know how hard LDR's are and it's good to share experiences and seek advice from those who understand:xxgrinning--00xx3:

BTW, I'm pleased you made contact, hope the visa thing in Israel won't cause a problem for the two of you

thanks english , hope not too , but worse comes to the worst il just have to stay in philipines indefinatly , :NoNo: so sad