Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds
Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

#5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour
a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble
away the corrosion.
#6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Apply a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola
to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

#7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into
the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake.
Thirty minutes before ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix
with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
#8... To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke
into the load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run
through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen
grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your
windshield.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

#1 the active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid.
It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric
acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major
contributor to the rising increase of osteoporosis.

#2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup! (the concentrate) the
commercial trucks must use a hazardous Material place
cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.

#3. The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean
engines of the trucks for about 20 years!

Now the question is, would you like a glass of water,,,
0r coke? :bigcry: coke is just taste soooooo good,,,

sars_notd_virus
2nd March 2011, 13:43
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

#1 the active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid.
It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric
acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major
contributor to the rising increase of osteoporosis.

#2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup! (the concentrate) the
commercial trucks must use a hazardous Material place
cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.

#3. The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean
engines of the trucks for about 20 years!

#4. Coke + Menthos = Danger

vgQ9kvLGXS8&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Now the question is, would you like a glass of water,,,
0r coke? :bigcry: coke is just taste soooooo good,,,

A bottle of mineral water for me please...

...I'm happy to cleanse or detox my system in and out with water as it dilutes toxins and waste products from my body:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
2nd March 2011, 13:48
I don't drink regular coke (or any other fizzy drink) because it is approx 1/3 disolved sugar, but I do like Coke Light, Zero and Pepsi Max. The healthy choice would be to drink water

ampy
2nd March 2011, 13:49
:hubbahubba: bLOODY NOSE !!! Water for me from now on please,,,to be honest i do used coke sometimes to clean my toilet and sEven up for cooking shell foods !!!
THANKKS for sharing Sars !:Wave:

sars_notd_virus
2nd March 2011, 14:11
:hubbahubba: bLOODY NOSE !!! Water for me from now on please,,,to be honest i do used coke sometimes to clean my toilet and sEven up for cooking shell foods !!!
THANKKS for sharing Sars !:Wave:

Your welcome sis!!...don't wanna put you off but since I'm not getting younger , bones becomes fragile, add to that the soda doesn't make me feel good anymore:Cuckoo: :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:...so cheers to water!!!:icon_lol:

South-east boy
2nd March 2011, 14:29
Yes, after reading that it's quite amazing that we drink it! :omg: I've heard people saying before that for non-stainless steel bolts on the type of wheels that I have on my car, that to clean them up when they've gone dull and caroded to put leave them in coke for a day and it meant to make them nice & shiny!

One of my fave things to drink is the cans of coconut water that you can buy in Phils & Thailand etc, but just wish they were cheaper here!

imagine
2nd March 2011, 14:31
oh i drink a lot of coke:yikes: , iv soaked old coins in it too to clean them, you say you use it to clean your toilet,,:omg:
think maybe i should drink water

joebloggs
2nd March 2011, 14:31
I don't drink regular coke (or any other fizzy drink) because it is approx 1/3 disolved sugar, but I do like Coke Light, Zero and Pepsi Max. The healthy choice would be to drink water

is that diet coke with an extra large pizza :rolleyes:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

:D

i think coke is probably the worse thing you can drink, no wonder so many people have thinning teeth and tooth decay :cwm24:, i use to drink nearly 1ltre a day for years :doh:angry:

bornatbirth
2nd March 2011, 14:38
i think coke is probably the worse thing you can drink, no wonder so many people have thinning teeth and tooth decay :cwm24:, i use to drink nearly 1ltre a day for years

says the bald man with false teeth :icon_lol:

ybba
2nd March 2011, 14:56
ooo my!:yikes: no more coke please! its soo scary without knowing your drinking the sweetest poison no one can ever imagine:NoNo::omg:

water, water and water from now on :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
2nd March 2011, 20:01
One of the nicest things I've had in the Phils was a can of Diet Calamansi fizzy pop:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I found that in Bohol, but have never seen it in a 7-11 in Manila or anywhere else

stevie c
2nd March 2011, 20:28
i had a can of fizzy calamansi i brought it from a sari sari stire in san miguel tarlac :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
2nd March 2011, 20:51
Wot abot Pepsi?

ampy
2nd March 2011, 21:15
[so cheers to water!!!:icon_lol:[/QUOTE]

:Wave::xxgrinning--00xx3: cheers !

ampy
2nd March 2011, 21:17
One of my fave things to drink is the cans of coconut water that you can buy in Phils & Thailand etc, but just wish they were cheaper here!

i do miss that too,its very good as water therapy.:Wave:

ampy
2nd March 2011, 21:19
oh i drink a lot of coke:yikes: , iv soaked old coins in it too to clean them, you say you use it to clean your toilet,,:omg:
think maybe i should drink water

what you soaked your old coin into te coke and then drink it?:hubbahubba: kidding ,:icon_lol:

ampy
2nd March 2011, 21:21

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
2nd March 2011, 21:22
Wot abot Pepsi?

What about Pepsi? Any advice there ?

ampy
2nd March 2011, 21:24
Wot abot Pepsi?

:Erm::Erm::Erm: errrrrr,,,,you got a point there matey !!!!! hey guys can anybody google it please i cant find any,,,,,,thanks for reminding me, i thought my life is over with out coke,,,,i see my future really happy enjoying pepsi,,,,,:icon_lol:

ampy
2nd March 2011, 21:25
says the bald man with false teeth :icon_lol:

:laugher: funny,:icon_lol:

Terpe
2nd March 2011, 21:27
Yeah ampy, "I'm in the Pepsi generation". :D
"Come alive with Pepsi"
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
2nd March 2011, 21:29
:Erm::Erm::Erm: errrrrr,,,,you got a point there matey !!!!! hey guys can anybody google it please i cant find any,,,,,,thanks for reminding me, i thought my life is over with out coke,,,,i see my future really happy enjoying pepsi,,,,,:icon_lol:

Pepsi Ingredients

The main ingredients of Pepsi consist of; high fructose corn syrup, sugar, colorings, phosphoric acid, caffeine, citric acid and natural flavors.

take any can or bottle of pepsi and read the contents.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_ingredients_in_Pepsi#ixzz1FTZwsq7V

ampy
2nd March 2011, 21:31
One of the nicest things I've had in the Phils was a can of Diet Calamansi fizzy pop:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I found that in Bohol, but have never seen it in a 7-11 in Manila or anywhere else

i do bring calamansi juice to uk ,i made sure it will last me a atleast 6 moths supply, i only use it if i m really craving for it, i freeze it and used just a cube or two,i cant in coconut juice ,lol:Wave:

ampy
2nd March 2011, 21:34
Pepsi Ingredients

The main ingredients of Pepsi consist of; high fructose corn syrup, sugar, colorings, phosphoric acid, caffeine, citric acid and natural flavors.

take any can or bottle of pepsi and read the contents.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_ingredients_in_Pepsi#ixzz1FTZwsq7V
:bigcry:,,goodbye sofdrink,,,:bigcry:

ampy
2nd March 2011, 21:37
Yeah ampy, "I'm in the Pepsi generation". :D
"Come alive with Pepsi"
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

hey Terpe,did u read what Imagine came out with?,,,we are doomed,,, i go for seven up then,!!! i think it is good for digestion,,,or is it? well ,,, my grandma said,

stevie c
2nd March 2011, 21:39
good old dandelion & burdock now thats a good old fashioned fizzy drink :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ampy
2nd March 2011, 21:43
good old dandelion & burdock now thats a good old fashioned fizzy drink :xxgrinning--00xx3:

come to think of it, it is actually sweet poison,killing you slowly and i am now put off drinking it,,,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
2nd March 2011, 21:44
my fav drink in the phils was green mango shake, yes i overdosed on it and was bad, but loved it, a nice cup of yorkshire tea is a great drink here

stevie c
2nd March 2011, 21:45
i must say i try to steer clear of fizzy drinks i tend to drink lots of cranberry juice i love the stuff :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ampy
2nd March 2011, 21:54
my fav drink in the phils was green mango shake, yes i overdosed on it and was bad, but loved it, a nice cup of yorkshire tea is a great drink here

:icon_lol: you guys keeps on reminding me philippines drink ,make my mouth wares ,:icon_lol: i just keep on drinking tea now,i never used to drink it ,now i drink tea morethan water,,, my mother used to twist my arm just to have a sip of tea when i was a lil girl, she said tea is good for tummy upset,,,dunno if i will believe them old wives tale now.:Erm:

imagine
2nd March 2011, 22:15

dont forget ginger beer

imagine
2nd March 2011, 22:16
:icon_lol: you guys keeps on reminding me philippines drink ,make my mouth wares ,:icon_lol: i just keep on drinking tea now,i never used to drink it ,now i drink tea morethan water,,, my mother used to twist my arm just to have a sip of tea when i was a lil girl, she said tea is good for tummy upset,,,dunno if i will believe them old wives tale now.:Erm:

ah your englishified ,,,,,,,,,,,, a cup of tea and a slice of cake vicar?

imagine
2nd March 2011, 22:19
i must say i try to steer clear of fizzy drinks i tend to drink lots of cranberry juice i love the stuff :xxgrinning--00xx3:

is good for the bowels i believe, but buy the cartons from the fridge not from the shelf, they are not the same, shelf one does not have the same bennefits and has shelf life ingredients to make it last longer,,,,,, not good

imagine
2nd March 2011, 22:22
i do bring calamansi juice to uk ,i made sure it will last me a atleast 6 moths supply, i only use it if i m really craving for it, i freeze it and used just a cube or two,i cant in coconut juice ,lol:Wave:

sounds nice:)
when i was a kid it was said that COKE was one of the original ingredients,but because it was a drug the manufacturers had to change the recipe, true or not , i dont know?
have a COKE and your smiling

Lancashirelad
3rd March 2011, 02:00
is good for the bowels i believe, but buy the cartons from the fridge not from the shelf, they are not the same, shelf one does not have the same bennefits and has shelf life ingredients to make it last longer,,,,,, not good

Its difficult to buy cranberry juice, what you are most likely buying is Cranberry juice drink, which is not the same at all !!!!

if the description says Juice drink it can be made up of a low % of the juice and the rest made up with water, sugar and flavourings and colouriings!

if you want the health benefits look for the word Juice not Juice drink! this applies to Orange, Apple and all other juices sold in the UK.

Lancashirelad
3rd March 2011, 02:05
What about Pepsi? Any advice there ?

Pepsi is very similar to Coke in its ingredients water, sugar, phosphoric acid, caramel and vanilla flavorings amongst others. i guess taken in excess it would have the same negative health benefits.

ampy
3rd March 2011, 10:22
Pepsi is very similar to Coke in its ingredients water, sugar, phosphoric acid, caramel and vanilla flavorings amongst others. i guess taken in excess it would have the same negative health benefits.

what about 7 up,sprite ?,,,,it should be the same right as they are also fizzies!

Terpe
3rd March 2011, 12:37
what about 7 up,sprite ?,,,,it should be the same right as they are also fizzies!

Well I won't be giving up my champagne for anyone :D

Got some half price in M&S recently :Cuckoo:

imagine
3rd March 2011, 13:25
didnt buy my usual coke today due reading this blog, thanks ampy lol. i got white lemonade and orange both fizzy :laugher:

South-east boy
3rd March 2011, 13:53

i do miss that too,its very good as water therapy.:Wave:

My local Filipino/Asian shop sells Tropical Sun and Foco brands. Asda online sells Island sun brand in 300ml cans for only 30p each, but don't know what the delivery would be. Will have a look and order some if it's not too bad

South-east boy
3rd March 2011, 16:10
Coconut water health benefits

Young tender coconut water has the following benefits and medicinal values:

·........ Low in Carbohydrates

·........ Low in Fat 99% Fat Free

·........ Low in natural occurring sugar

·........ Keeps the body cool and at the proper temperature.

·........ Effective in the treatment of kidney and urethral stones.

·........ Natural drink for feeding infants suffering from intestinal disturbances.

·........ Excellent oral re-hydration medium, an all natural isotonic for all ages.

·........ Presence of saline and albumen makes it an excellent drink in cholera cases.

·........ Maintains the human body's natural fluid levels.

·........ Aids in the quick absorption of drugs and makes their peak concentration into the blood stream easier because of its electrolytic effect.

·........ Found as a blood plasma substitute because it is sterile, does not produce heat, and does not destroy red blood cells and is readily accepted by the body.

·........ Kills intestinal worms.

·........ Excellent all natural water to drink while Relaxing, Meditating, Driving, Eating, Running, Aerobics, Working, Skiing, Mountain Biking, Exercising, Body Building, Surfing, Fishing, Snow Boarding, Working Out, Surfing, Physical Activities, or Exertion of any kind.

·........ Aid the body in fighting viruses that cause the flu, herpes, and AIDS

·........ Helps prevent osteoporosis

·........ Helps control diabetes

·........ Promotes bowel movements

·........ Promotes healthy thyroid function

·........ Helps eliminate pinworms

·........ Used in cancer therapy

·........ Helps kill the parasite Giardia Lamblia

·........ Improves digestion

·........ Provides quick energy

·........ Relieves stress on pancreas and enzyme systems of the body

·........ Helps in gallbladder disease

·........ Helps eliminate Candida yeast infections

·........ Inhibits the growth of mycoplasma

·........ Helps eradicate eczema

·........ Helps keep skin soft and smooth

As you can see, Coconut water has amazing health benefits. It should be an integral part of any healthy diet. Coconut water is a natural energy drink. No need for drinks like Gatorade or Powerade. Replace them with the healthy alternative that is coconut water."

Sounds a bit better for you than a can of coke!

imagine
3rd March 2011, 16:20
:) sounds good to me, its on my shopping list:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
3rd March 2011, 18:00
Better add some to my shopping list also.
I'll take a look in Asda.

I still won't be giving up my champagne
and edamame though.:D

ampy
4th March 2011, 09:13
Well I won't be giving up my champagne for anyone :D

Got some half price in M&S recently :Cuckoo:

CHEERS MATEY !:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ampy
4th March 2011, 09:14
didnt buy my usual coke today due reading this blog, thanks ampy lol. i got white lemonade and orange both fizzy :laugher:

Me too, will not have coke anymore,,,i thanks my friend for sharing this to me too,,,,:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

ampy
4th March 2011, 09:16
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: that is nice to knoiw south east boy,,thanks for sharing

ampy
4th March 2011, 09:18
I still won't be giving up my champagne
and edamame though.:D[/QUOTE]

:icon_lol: i will give up just my coke Terpe,,,,next will be my smoking,,,:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

johncar54
4th March 2011, 11:34
I am always amazed at how gullible some people are. The coke myths have been around so long but still some people like to believe them.

Dissolving nails, cooking steaks etc hahahahah.

Incidentially: The acids in the stomach are much more concentrated than in coke.

ampy
4th March 2011, 13:34
I am always amazed at how gullible some people are. The coke myths have been around so long but still some people like to believe them.

Dissolving nails, cooking steaks etc hahahahah.

Incidentially: The acids in the stomach are much more concentrated than in coke.

:Erm:

johncar54
4th March 2011, 16:24
Ampy: I guess you are sceptical. If so, do a Google search along the lines 'snoops coke myth' or 'hoax coke myth'

ampy
4th March 2011, 22:02
is that mean i can drink my coke again????:veryhappy:
okidoki will check it out,thanks :xxgrinning--00xx3::smileybigtmouth:

johncar54
4th March 2011, 22:25

Yep, you can

jimeve
4th March 2011, 22:51

Watch your weight... put on the pounds that coke/Pepsi.:omg:

ampy
5th March 2011, 09:57
Watch your weight... put on the pounds that coke/Pepsi.:omg:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: oh yeah,hahahaha thanks mate !!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

South-east boy
5th March 2011, 10:03

Try the coconut water as it's far better for you than any fizzy drink! Certain Asda and Tesco stores sell the Island sun brand. Sadly my local ones don't, so I'm seeing if I can get an order from the suppliers for a tray or two if it!

ampy
5th March 2011, 11:55
Try the coconut water as it's far better for you than any fizzy drink! Certain Asda and Tesco stores sell the Island sun brand. Sadly my local ones don't, so I'm seeing if I can get an order from the suppliers for a tray or two if it!

that is my fav, i do buy it everyday in the philippines,,,,i heard they have them in asda and tesco, will see if i can find,,,,they are probably too dear for me,beter stick with water,,,its free !!!:icon_lol:

South-east boy
5th March 2011, 12:25
that is my fav, i do buy it everyday in the philippines,,,,i heard they have them in asda and tesco, will see if i can find,,,,they are probably too dear for me,beter stick with water,,,its free !!!:icon_lol:

For the 310ml can, it's only 30p at Asda and 33p at Tesco. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ampy
5th March 2011, 16:18
For the 310ml can, it's only 30p at Asda and 33p at Tesco. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

not bad at all,,,,,:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:,,thanks for letting me know
cheers matey !:Wave:

gWaPito
5th March 2011, 18:14
Crikey Coke is in general bad for you, well I never:D

ampy
5th March 2011, 20:17
Crikey Coke is in general bad for you, well I never:D

:Wave: hi gwapi2,,,it is really bad secially if its too much,for some reason we do drink coke a lot in the philippines,probably its the hot climate over there,,,i gain so much weight when im over there just by drinking coke alone,,,,,,,and tequilla every now and then :),,,cheers !

stevie c
5th March 2011, 20:20
Tequilla now theres a fine drink do you have a tequilla slammer with the salt & lemon

ampy
5th March 2011, 20:35
Tequilla now theres a fine drink do you have a tequilla slammer with the salt & lemon

You mean body shots?:xxgrinning--00xx3: we do this with my friends almost every night in the phils( girls only ),,,,slt and lemon,,,the bad thing is lemon is far more expensive than taquilla,lol but still that is how i get my friends come around my garden every nights,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
5th March 2011, 20:39
You mean body shots?:xxgrinning--00xx3: we do this with my friends almost every night in the phils( girls only ),,,,slt and lemon,,,the bad thing is lemon is far more expensive than taquilla,lol but still that is how i get my friends come around my garden every nights,:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Really lemon is more expensive than the tequilla :yikes: i never knew that :NoNo:

ampy
5th March 2011, 20:51
Really lemon is more expensive than the tequilla :yikes: i never knew that :NoNo:

yeah , i can buy taquilla from robinson supermarket from 120 -150 pesos a botle and 150 just for 3 pcs of lemon, so we just cut it as small as possible enough to just help us drink our taquilla,still ok though,,,