PDA

View Full Version : sunday morning

stevewool
27th February 2011, 09:18
hi all what a great start to the day sun is shinning bright and the doors are open aswell as the windows, its just after 7am, just took emma to work and by myself again, never mind drying to do making beds and hovering , shopping later, there is never a minute spare at weekends here, just work work and more work, does making a cup of coffee mean more work hay ho, just going into the garden to trim back the plants ready for new shoots to grow, roll on spring:)

Doc Alan
27th February 2011, 09:23
Good morning Steve and all other members online. There's no doubt sunshine makes us all feel better, it's nearly the end of winter here :D Time for a walk on the beach, the chores can wait :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
27th February 2011, 10:08
Hoovering, cooking, pressing and shopping for me today :xxgrinning--00xx3: ..... and if you are all really nice I'll put up a pic of me in my apron ..... just my apron ;) :action-smiley-081:

Doc Alan
27th February 2011, 10:23
... if you are all really nice I'll put up a pic of me in my apron ..... just my apron ;) :action-smiley-081:
That decides it ! I'm off to the beach :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
27th February 2011, 10:24
Good morning Steve and all other members online. There's no doubt sunshine makes us all feel better, it's nearly the end of winter here :D Time for a walk on the beach, the chores can wait :xxgrinning--00xx3:

morning Alan a walk along the beach,:) wow that does sound good:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
27th February 2011, 10:25
Hoovering, cooking, pressing and shopping for me today :xxgrinning--00xx3: ..... and if you are all really nice I'll put up a pic of me in my apron ..... just my apron ;) :action-smiley-081:

:icon_lol::icon_lol: what sort of apron, short or just like my grans down to the floor:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

purple
27th February 2011, 11:10
Good morning everyone and what a great Sunday morning indeed. Love the sun that brightening up.. let it be spring God.

sars_notd_virus
27th February 2011, 11:17
Happy Sunday everyone!!! ..relaxing/resting and doing nothing today:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:...food shop can wait until tomorrow:Rasp:

Tawi2
27th February 2011, 12:31
Had sun for the past 2 weeks,sadly the villa pool is a tad cold to swim in at the moment:NoNo:Give it another month and it should be like the baby bears porridge...............Just right;)

Terpe
27th February 2011, 13:38
Yep. Lovely sunshine early this morning. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Now it's raining. Again. And it's dark and grey. Hate this weather.
Still, on a positive note, the rain is a little warmer. That's a real sign of spring:D

malditako
27th February 2011, 17:03
wheres the sun you talking about steve...so gloomy here. say hi to emma

stevewool
27th February 2011, 20:15
suns here in derby you live in risley thats why hahahah

stevie c
27th February 2011, 20:22
Hi steve lovely morning here in essex but terrible afternoon cold & raining :NoNo:

Pete/London
27th February 2011, 23:20
Your lucky, I was dragged down to Costco, had to go with her or she said she would`nt cook dinner. My advice..never go near the place on a Sunday..looked worse than Tripoli airport:yikes:

stevewool
28th February 2011, 08:34
any shopping on saturday or sunday mate is a no no just say i will take you our for dinner later and shop in the week