Cheers,

Arjie

alanp
26th February 2011, 06:17
Hello Arjie
welcome to the Forum:Wave:

Rosie1958
26th February 2011, 06:25
Hi Arjie, welcome to the forum :Hellooo: I see you are in the Philippines, would you like to share anything about yourself with us?

Terpe
26th February 2011, 08:56
:Hellooo: Hi Arjie, welcome to the forum. :Wave:

stevie c
26th February 2011, 09:44
welcome arjie :Hellooo:

alanmf1
26th February 2011, 20:45
Hi and welcome:xxgrinning--00xx3::Wave:

Englishman2010
26th February 2011, 22:40
Welcome Arjie:)

Arthur Little
28th February 2011, 22:45
I am new here...:)

Cheers,

Arjie

Cheers :Beer: to you, too, Arjie ... :welcomex: to the friendly online filipino/uk community. :)

Arjie
2nd March 2011, 22:37
Arthur,

I have problems and it really bother me..

I was in the US last 2007 in fiance visa, and i was married there 2 years and 2 months and we had some problems with my ex and we end up in divorced.so i am divorced now and i went back here in the Philippines last March 2010 because my 10 years green card application was declined and also i can appeal that but i was decide not to appeal because i don't have money to pay a lawyer so i decide to go back here in the Philippines freely,so i am not deported.. or anything..

I have a British boyfriend now, if ever we decide to apply a fiance visa.The consulate officer can still grant my fiance visa if they look my history?

And also my BF she had ex from Thailand he brought her in England using Spouse Visa and he try to get divorce with her the problem is. he don't know where is she now,her visa runs out this coming May.Their separated like 10 months.

If he get the divorce with her ex. Is He still qualified applying fiance visa for me if we decide to get married in the UK in the future?and also they can check his history too.

Is it tough for us this time applying a fiance visa in the future?

Thank you,

Arjie

Lancashirelad
8th March 2011, 21:25
Arthur,

I have problems and it really bother me..

I was in the US last 2007 in fiance visa, and i was married there 2 years and 2 months and we had some problems with my ex and we end up in divorced.so i am divorced now and i went back here in the Philippines last March 2010 because my 10 years green card application was declined and also i can appeal that but i was decide not to appeal because i don't have money to pay a lawyer so i decide to go back here in the Philippines freely,so i am not deported.. or anything..

I have a British boyfriend now, if ever we decide to apply a fiance visa.The consulate officer can still grant my fiance visa if they look my history?

And also my BF she had ex from Thailand he brought her in England using Spouse Visa and he try to get divorce with her the problem is. he don't know where is she now,her visa runs out this coming May.Their separated like 10 months.

If he get the divorce with her ex. Is He still qualified applying fiance visa for me if we decide to get married in the UK in the future?and also they can check his history too.

Is it tough for us this time applying a fiance visa in the future?

Thank you,

Arjie

If his ex his missing and your Bf was the sponsor and she breaks her visa conditions i dont think they would be easily convinced to grant you a Visa. If she is found and complies with visa regulations i think it will be much easier.

If not you can only build up strong evidence of your relationship then maybe take some expert advice, your Bf needs first get his divorce sorted!

In the mean time build evidence: letters, emails, chat logs, photos, receipts, cards, phonebills ect.. then when the time comes to submit at least you will have a strong case for them to believe you are genuine and not to do the same as his ex.

good luck!

Farmerg
8th March 2011, 22:11
:Hellooo::Wave: