PDA

View Full Version : Concerning about child tax credit and child benefit

Ann07
4th April 2007, 18:32
Hi everybody im so happy got my FLR today. I just would like to ask concerning about child credit tax credit and benefit and other benefits which are attached in the letter with my flr. We are just bit confused and concerned about it. My question are as follows: Are we not entitled to that benefits within the two years even if the child is born here? or is it only within the two years?
Thank you so much.

LadyJ
4th April 2007, 18:53
Could you please tell a bit more about your background; i.e You and your partner's status here in UK, You and your partner's earning and other income.

If your partner is not subject to immigration control then he can claim a Child Benefit.

Visit http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/childbenefit/index.htm

About other benefits like Housing and Council Tax Benefits and Working and Child Tax Credit, etc. this depends on your household income. If you are in a low income then you may qualify to these benefits.

visit www.entitledto.co.uk to see if you are qualify.

Ann07
4th April 2007, 19:56
Thank you so much.

My husband is a british national..he has a stable job. We just got married and got my flr today:Hellooo: We are planning to have a baby:Rasp: . Thats why i asked those questions. we just want it clear about it.

KeithD
5th April 2007, 08:46
..he has a stable job.
So he works with horses? :Erm:

aromulus
5th April 2007, 09:22
So he works with horses? :Erm:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

joebloggs
5th April 2007, 11:00
yes apply for every benefit you can, so keith will have to pay more tax :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
5th April 2007, 12:28
..... so keith will have to pay more tax :D

Not with my accountant I won't......and the bookies more than compensate any taxes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
5th April 2007, 13:44
Not with my accountant I won't......and the bookies more than compensate any taxes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

does your account know immigration law ? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
5th April 2007, 15:05
He's Welsh, so no! :rolleyes:

Ann07
6th April 2007, 15:56
:cwm12: :cwm12: :cwm12: :huepfen024: :Giggler: